Post by slmu on 2014-09-17, 13:26

Zu hug1 thanks

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishra rain dance uncut!

Post by candy on 2014-09-17, 13:35

Zu hug1 thankoos.!! Yay ! Me gonna watch again..

Before changin the show's time they are. Bringin all this Starry Love makin us to expect more..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:40

zuzana wrote:With pleasure Rikhia...it was awesome whatever the reasons were hppy
I know. And the way he let her hair loose from the clip.  Heart

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 15:00

slmu wrote:Zu hug1 thanks

jhappies shanti long hug

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 15:00

candy wrote:Zu hug1   thankoos.!!  Yay ! Me gonna watch again..

Before changin the show's time they are. Bringin all this Starry Love  makin us to expect more..

awww hugs candy... Kiss

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 15:02

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:With pleasure Rikhia...it was awesome whatever the reasons were hppy
I know. And the way he let her hair loose from the clip.  Heart

and the smile all the way ...maiyya over flowing with scenes before time change hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 18:25

thanks Zu Zu..i found it too similar to the dance they did to teri galliyan...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 20:12

sarra0 wrote:thanks Zu Zu..i found it too similar to the dance they did to teri galliyan...

yup similar moves..only rain extra hppy ..nothing will change until they go and kiss nty

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 20:40

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks Zu Zu..i found it too similar to the dance they did to teri galliyan...

yup similar moves..only rain extra hppy ..nothing will change until they go and kiss nty
and that he unclipped her hair...nearly...they nearly kissed...she was happy that she got a kuch kuch hota hai moment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 20:42

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

and that he unclipped her hair...nearly...they nearly kissed...she was happy that she got a kuch kuch hota hai moment...but like that...

it was like forced to me..they could have made it more natural...this looked like Raman had planned all this all the while

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-09-17, 20:47

If it is finished with kiss, it looks natural and love. It looks like to show him as a romantic person but he is not involved much with ishita. The regret after dance spoiled the whole.

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 20:52

subi wrote:If it is finished with kiss, it looks natural and love. It looks like to show him as a romantic person but he is not involved much with ishita. The regret after dance spoiled the whole.

hi subi long hug

I didnt like the build up to the dance..it looked so cliched meaning it should have happened on its own like car breaks down they both get romantically involved would have been good...I didnt like the way Raman asked Ishu to dance in the rain saying he wants to prove he is a romantic...so it defeated the purpose right on the first step

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 20:54

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

and that he unclipped her hair...nearly...they nearly kissed...she was happy that she got a kuch kuch hota hai moment...but like that...

it was like forced to me..they could have made it more natural...this looked like Raman had planned all this all the while
it was...i would have thou this was not a romantic moment because he seemed to do it as a gesture of either to get back at shagun words or because of ishita word to show ishita he can b romantic not because he was feelin romantic.....big difference...thou he seemed to get caught up in the moment...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-09-17, 20:56

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

it was...i would have thou this was not a romantic moment because he seemed to do it as a gesture of either to get back at shagun words or because of ishita word to show ishita he can b romantic not because he was feelin romantic.....big difference...thou he seemed to get caught up in the moment...

exactly he even tells her that he wants to prove he is a romantic and tht dialogue of Ishu of thanking him for giving tht KKHH moment...it must have come naturally without being pushed..both unknowingly being drawn to each other should have been shown..sigh

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-17, 21:13

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly he even tells her that he wants to prove he is a romantic and tht dialogue of Ishu of thanking him for giving tht KKHH moment...it must have come naturally without being pushed..both unknowingly being drawn to each other should have been shown..sigh
i don't know if this was added in due to time change or was always on the cards but it just didn't feel right...exactly that natural progression to get there was missing...but biwi razi tho...i liked his dialogue to not go around tellin everyone because some things should remain personal but...maybe she was feeling that insecure and unloved that it was enough that he would do romance wit her.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum