Latest topics

YHM Segment- U ME Aur TV- 17th Sept 2014- Ishita angry at Raman's colourful past (VU + WU)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YHM Segment- U ME Aur TV- 17th Sept 2014- Ishita angry at Raman's colourful past (VU + WU)

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:33

Written Update:
Ishita is angry but does not come out clear as to why she's mad at her husband. She throws things around and clutters up the bed with clothes and books. She wonders why Raman didn't tell her about his past when she has never judged him. On being shouted at, Raman too replies in a similar fashion and their argument escalates.
Divyanka tells the reporter that Raman is a colourful man. She says in real life when she's angry, she takes to eating a lot. So one could tell if she's frustrated or angry if she looks fat.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: YHM Segment- U ME Aur TV- 17th Sept 2014- Ishita angry at Raman's colourful past (VU + WU)

Post by slmu on 2014-09-17, 14:35

Thanks Hooked.. looks like she is going to believe Sanjana Bang BangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: YHM Segment- U ME Aur TV- 17th Sept 2014- Ishita angry at Raman's colourful past (VU + WU)

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:39

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. looks like she is going to believe Sanjana Bang BangBang
hahaha! Yes Shanthi. Looks like Ishita's metamorphosis into the SP bahu is complete now.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-17, 14:41

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.. looks like she is going to believe Sanjana Bang BangBang
hahaha! Yes Shanthi. Looks like Ishita's metamorphosis into the SP bahu is complete now.  hppy

for smart women the SP bahus really are dumb hppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-17, 14:49

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

for smart women the SP bahus really are dumb hppyhppy
Yes. It does make one sad. This was the same girl who was so smart in figuring out how the SIM card was actually Param's. And now her brain has gone soft owing to all the family drama and the jassoosi that it is being put through. Sad really. 

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum