Rubika wedding drama - missing quotient5511

Rubika wedding drama - missing quotient

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rubika wedding drama - missing quotient

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 10:53

Rubel finally proved that when God was distributing brains he was nowhere around and married (real? or fake?) Latika. A toast to the happy couple

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The entire family tries to drill some sense into him and go at him hammer and tongs

Wait.. did I say entire family?? I stand corrected.. Avantika is missing..

How could the CVs do this to us? We LSVs have been extremely patient and accepted pretty much everything that has been dished out to us. We rant and rave and crib, but we keep coming back and remaining faithful.

Is it then too much to ask then, that an extremely important member be present when the drama is at its peak.. when something pivotal like the Rubika wedding was happening, why did the CVs not structure it so it would not clash with her absence?

I demand an explanation Bang Bang Bang

Pics : Credit Zu and FB Love you Zu long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Rubika wedding drama - missing quotient

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 11:04

Shanthi, : long hug long hug

What a beautiful post, I really enjoyed the pictures and what you wrote. The people missing were Avanthika and Preethi. They were left behind to support Sheela later on. Sheela will fight her battles through them.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:17

Preeti was there Anu.. and took a dig at Sheila very nicely

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-18, 11:19

Shanti hug1

Fabulously pointed out..whats th epurpose of leaving ut Avanthu?

I completely missed her so much....she would ahve shut up Rubel so well...and that Sheila ..Gosh I so want to see her suffer now! Preeti pointed it so well when she went on with her drama.

But the star was Kiara when she congratulated Rubel for talking against Anuj..I seriously loved her dialogue cheers

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 11:21

slmu wrote:Preeti was there Anu.. and took a dig at Sheila very nicely

Shanthi put it down for not seeing the episode and commenting. I am waiting for the rerun now.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:25

zuzana wrote:Shanti hug1

I completely missed her so much....she would ahve shut up Rubel so well...and that Sheila ..Gosh I so want to see her suffer now! Preeti pointed it so well when she went on with her drama.

But the star was Kiara when she congratulated Rubel for talking against Anuj..I seriously loved her dialogue cheers

Completely agree.. that was a very nice pin prick to Anuj from Kaira .. am beginning to think that Sheila and Anuj are perhaps on the road to realization as to what Rubel has turned out to be. Anuj was shocked yesterday and Sheila the other day told Rubel back for speaking to her disrespectfully.

Coming to Avantika, they should have planned it better.. her absence was so glaring.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:25

anurao66 wrote:
slmu wrote:Preeti was there Anu.. and took a dig at Sheila very nicely

Shanthi put it down for not seeing the episode and commenting. I am waiting for the rerun now.

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-18, 11:31

slmu wrote:

Completely agree.. that was a very nice pin prick to Anuj from Kaira .. am beginning to think that Sheila and Anuj are perhaps on the road to realization as to what Rubel has turned out to be. Anuj was shocked yesterday and Sheila the other day told Rubel back for speaking to her disrespectfully.

Coming to Avantika, they should have planned it better.. her absence was so glaring.

so do you think Avanthu was absent as Mansi was not available? or is it part of the script?

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-04-18, 11:35

I thnk dey are actually married

probably n a verbal agreement dat after getting property dey will have a mutual divorce

I cant believe Rubel s dis much idiotic....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:36

anusha.cochin wrote:I thnk dey are actually married

probably n a verbal agreement dat after getting property dey will have a mutual divorce

:lol!: he definitely is an idiot and more off one thinking he can actually get rid of her. Didn't you miss Avantika?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:38

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

so do you think Avanthu was absent as Mansi was not available? or is it part of the script?

I suspect Mansi is not available.. otherwise where is the need to send her to the construction site?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-18, 11:40

Lol Shanthi, had Avantika been there you would have expected her to shut Rubel up and the CV couldn't have that now Rubel's non existent brains need to b seen to be believed.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-18, 11:46

Hi5 Anu long hug

I just now told the same thing in another thread..its a real marriage...he would not go for fake one after Pankhu the super woman has learnt that its fake...and Latika has well sued this positiong and manipulated him into a real marriage but the fool Rubel is thinking he can divorce her as soon as he gets the property

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-18, 11:46

sarra0 wrote:Lol Shanthi, had Avantika been there you would have expected her to shut Rubel up and the CV couldn't have that now Rubel's non existent brains need to b seen to be believed.

nice point ROFL

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:50

sarra0 wrote:Lol Shanthi, had Avantika been there you would have expected her to shut Rubel up and the CV couldn't have that now Rubel's non existent brains need to b seen to be believed.

ROFL ROFL ROFL as good an explanation as any

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 11:54

Shanthi,

The whole thing is going to backfire for the will is a fake. I can bet on it. Naanu would have set it up to see what happens.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-04-18, 11:55

anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

The whole thing is going to backfire for the will is a fake. I can bet on it. Naanu would have set it up to see what happens.

that must be the last winning shot by Nanu when Latika goes in for her share :lol!:

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 11:59

zuzana wrote:

Hi5 Anu long hug

I just now told the same thing in another thread..its a real marriage...he would not go for fake one after Pankhu the super woman has learnt that its fake...and Latika has well sued this positiong and manipulated him into a real marriage but the fool Rubel is thinking he can divorce her as soon as he gets the property

you girls are beginning to bring me around to your view

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-18, 12:00

zuzana wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Shanthi,

that must be the last winning shot by Nanu when Latika goes in for her share :lol!:

gosh, I hope so.. but what a convoluted way of doing things.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-04-18, 12:03

I thnk Nanu will change will again :lol!:...its his aadat

But if it happens +point will go 4 Latika...as she need not leave DM until she get property share....She will be enjoying as Diwan Bahu...nthng s gonna lose 4 her

But Sheela will running out of ideas

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum