Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18th September 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-18, 23:34

Raman comes out of the room after fighting with Ishita to see the whole hall in disarray over the arrangements for the Tilak ceremony. Romi is asking Toshiji whether the food will be Punjabi or Tamilian. Raman learns of the new trouble brewing between Mummyji and Amma and mutters that while inside there was the ‘Madrasan bandar’ outside he saw the queen of Jalandhar. Toshiji asks him to call Ishita for some work but he leaves asking her to do so himself. He had had enough of his wife’s mad antics.

Ishita goes to Sanjana’s house. She invites Sanjana to the Tilak. Sanjana asks her on what basis was she inviting her. Ishita says that she was related to Mihir on two accounts. He was marrying her sister and was also her brother-in-law. She says that she is Raman’s wife. Ishita tells Sanjana that she is not interested in knowing what went wrong but she asks Sanjana to come there as her friend. She can make Mihir meet her but adds that to bring him around was Sanjana’s task. She leaves after giving Sanjana one piece of advice. She says that one thing she has learnt over time was that it is easy to end relationships but it was very difficult to keep and maintain a relationship. Sanjana watches her go teary-eyed.

At the venue, Raman is overseeing the arrangements. He sees Romi and gives him some more instructions. Mihir comes and asks Raman what was the need for such an elaborate ceremony. He was happy just to get married to Mihika. Such arrangements were not necessary. Raman takes him aside and sits him down for some advice-giving session. He tells Mihir that this was the most important decision of his life and says that Mihir should be sure about it. Then he says that the ceremony had certain parts which had to be done by the groom’s sister. This could be a problem. At that moment Ishita enters the hall. Mihir says that he had a sister. Raman says that he knew that Mihir had a sister but Mihir was no longer listening to him. Instead he had gone up to Ishita and was now talking to her. He reminded her of her tying rakhi to him and addresses her as ‘Didi’. He asks her to perform the rites of the sister for his ceremony. Ishita tells him that he needn’t worry. His sister will come to the ceremony. Ishita’s hidden meaning is lost on Mihir and he is overjoyed that Ishita will do the puja for him. He announces to Raman that here his sister will be there for him and there was no cause for worry. Raman looks on and smiles.

At night, Ishita and Mihika sit and talk about Sanjana on that white bench. Mihika hopes that Sanjana does come this time. She adds that she hoped that both Mihir’s problem with his sister and Ishita’s problem with jeeju find some resolution quickly. Ishita is surprised on hearing the latter part and asks Mihika why she was saying this. Mihika tells her that Raman had called her to tell her of their fight. Ishita says that first he had shouted at her when she was cleaning their room and now he was calling Mihika to complain about her! Mihika tries to figure out the problem but Ishita reminds her that she was the bride. She should act shy and not ask so many questions. Mihika laughs at that and stops her queries.

Next morning, Vandu and Bala arrive at the Iyers in full Tamilian dress. The first sight they see is Mr. Iyer looking dashing in Punjabi kurta and salwar. Next, Amma comes out dressed in the typical Punjabi churidar-kurta and her hair tied in a braid. Mihika along with Soumya come out and she greets her sister and Bala jeeju. Bala is stunned to see his amma and appa in this avatar. Vandu quickly fills him in on the tussle between Toshiji and Madhavi. Madhavi asks Vandu and Bla to go inside and quickly change into the Punjabi clothes which she had set aside for them. They go inside to change.

At the Bhallas, Mr. Bhalla is giving someone directions to the venue over the telephone. Then he shouts at Romi to go and see to the arrangements downstairs. Toshiji asks him to take the coconuts downstairs. Romi leaves. Ishita is at the table busy with something. Raman is inside his room and he is looking for his pyjamas. He shouts at Ishita that his room was in a mess because of her. He couldn’t find anything and he shouts at her to come and give him his clothes. Ishita is annoyed at him and refuses to budge. Toshiji thinks to herself that she has to do something. She calls out to Ishita that her hands were dirty and so Ishita should go in and help Raman. He had been shouting for quite a while now. Ishita has no option but to go inside. She enters and is shocked to see Raman only in a kurta. She gestures at him to cover himself. He hides himself in the wardrobe and asks her to find his pyjamas. Ishita throws him a towel and then the pyjamas. Raman is about to wear it but discovers that the pyjama string was not inside. Ishita again gestures at him to hand it to her. She takes out her hair clip and uses it to put the string inside the pyjama seam. Raman covers himself in a towel and one of Ishita’s sarees and sits on the bed. He gestures at her to hurry. She is even more annoyed. He notices that a strand of hair kept falling on Ishita’s face and he tries to gesture at her to come closer so he could tuck it behind her ear. However Ishita pays no attention to him. Finally he gets up, covers himself in the towel and the saree and goes close to Ishita. She doesn’t allow him to touch her and instead gets up and hands him his pyjamas and leaves. Raman in his anger pulls out the string again and then pulls out another pair from the wardrobe to wear.

Later at the venue Ishita stands with Toshiji next to the gifts that they had brought for Mihir. Opposite them, Madhavi, Vandu and Soumya stand next to their gifts.Toshiji announces before Madhavi the lakhs of money that they had brought for Mihir along with the expensive jewellery and other items. Madhavi too announces the new car and other gifts they had brought. (Can it be more regressive??!) Toshiji is happy that her son was benefitting from this competition of theirs. Mihir stands aside with Mihika and tells her that those gifts had no value for him. The real gift that he was getting was Mihika as his wife. They share a sweet moment together before Mihika leaves. Pammi aunty comes and greets Toshiji and Madhavi. Then she warns them to be careful. There were so many expensive things on display and something could get stolen. There was no trusting anyone these days. Toshiji and Madhavi are worried and take on the task of guarding the jewels. One takes on checking the guests and the other the staff. Ruhi and Shravan overhear this conversation.

Madhavi goes up to the cook whose name is Happy Singh and flummoxes him with her interrogation skills. Meanwhile, Toshiji alongwith Pammi aunty stands guard at the gate and checks the cards of the guests before allowing them to enter. One girl arrives. Toshiji doesn’t recognize her. She introduces herself and Toshiji asks her why she had put on so much weight. The girl is pregnant and tries to say that this was natural in this stae. Toshiji doesn’t understand her and says that she too was in this state and was dieting. Romi takes Toshiji away and chides her for acting this way with the guests. Toshiji asks him to put on some music. Romi says even the kids had been driving him mad with their demand for music. Toshiji asks him to put on some Punjabi tunes. Madhavi arrives and says that he should put on some Carnatic music. Romi leaves totally frustrated.

Ruhi and Shravan are dancing along with other kids to some Punjabi music. Madhavi arrives and asks them to stop this ungodly noise. She demands that some soft Carnatic music should be put on. Toshiji comes and says that since they were having the ceremony in the Punjabi style, the music too should be Punjabi. They get into another one of their epic fights. Meanwhile, Ruhi and Shravu decide to take on the detective work to save the jewels. Shravan cites his years of playing Polici-Robber as experience enough to guide them in this task.

Meanwhile, Ishita is helping the priest with the setting up of the things for the puja. Raman comes and is informed that he must sit with his wife to perform the puja. He notices the annoyed Ishita and asks if it was possible to do the ritual without his wife. Ishita leaves angrily.

She goes up and greets Vandu and Bala. The sisters admire each other in their Punjabi getup while Bala goes to talk to Raman. He notices that Raman was upset and asks if it was because he had fought with his wife. Raman starts his complaints about the Iyer sisters but says that at least Vandu was more intelligent than Ishita. She was mad at him but was refusing to tell him why. Instead whenever he asked, she would say that he should tell her and that he should respect her privacy. Bala says that the grass always looked greener from the other side. Vandu too gave him no respite at home. Raman is worried about the puja he has to perform with Ishita. Bala assures him that Ishita would definitely come and sit next to him for the puja because this was for Mihika and Mihir’s sake.

Precap: Ishita is talking to the priest about some delay in the arrangements. He tells her there was still ample time till the ceremony time. Ishita suddenly notices Sanjana who had come with a stole half-hiding her face.

Last edited by hooked on 2014-09-19, 00:24; edited 5 times in total

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 18th September 2014 Written Update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-18, 23:55

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 00:12

Hookie today Raman was over acting the scene he had wardrobe malfunction
He was over doing it with the towel. And the saree

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 00:17

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Sabi!!  long hug long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 00:19

--sumana13-- wrote:Hookie today Raman was over acting the scene he had wardrobe malfunction
He was over doing it with the towel. And the saree
I agree Manu! It would have been quite funny if he did it right but it was not done well. Also, I couldn't help but think that Ishita has seen him in much worse.I mean, the dude left his home without pants once. Why such embarrassment when he was wearing such a long kurta?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 01:03

my God...rinse and repeat..don't need a washing machine wit these lot around...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 02:00

sarra0 wrote:my God...rinse and repeat..don't need a washing machine wit these lot around...
hppy This joke was the best thing about today's episode.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 02:12

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:my God...rinse and repeat..don't need a washing machine wit these lot around...
hppy hppy where they fail v succeed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 02:15

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
hehe! such is their kindness and generous nature!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 02:25

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
it is our baddappan that v enhance and cover their ill fated attempts... hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 03:10

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
it is our baddappan that v enhance and cover their ill fated attempts... hppy hppy
Sarra, we are too kind and forgiving as an audience! And that is a fact!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 03:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Sarra, we are too kind and forgiving as an audience! And that is a fact!  hppy
hppy u r...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 03:47

that scene in the room wit ishitat and raman is one of the stupidest scene I have seen...apart from a bit of leg he was fully covered and the towel he used wasnt really placed to cover anything more wat was the need...the next scene was just as bad and tacky all that showing off and for wat...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 11:45

Thanks Hooked.

Kya rubbish episode yaar.

Such a long kurta and the towel and sari he used didnt cover anything more.. what the heck was all that about.

The showing off gifts .. seriously do punjabis do this in real?

And am so not looking forward to any thief sideline they have with this function.. and the punjabi vs madrasi bits with Mrs. B & Mrs. I.. 'yawn'

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-19, 12:43

Thank God I'm not watching now.. Would have been too irritated for waiting till 11 for this   hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 13:28

sarra0 wrote:that scene in the room wit ishitat and raman is one of the stupidest scene I have seen...apart from a bit of leg he was fully covered and the towel he used wasnt really placed to cover anything more wat was the need...the next scene was just as bad and tacky all that showing off and for wat...
I know! it was generally horrible. and not funny. low on logic, low on respect for women, low on humour even!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 13:30

slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

Such a long kurta and the towel and sari he used didnt cover anything more.. what the heck was all that about.

And am so not looking forward to any thief sideline they have with this function.. and the punjabi vs madrasi bits with Mrs. B & Mrs. I.. 'yawn'
I agree Shanthi!! Raman's attempts to cover himself really made me squirm in my seat!

The showing off of gifts added to the torture.

The thief track made me want to break the screen.
Evil or Very Mad

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 13:30

Maria J wrote:Thank God I'm not watching now.. Would have been too irritated for waiting till 11 for this   hpee
Consider yourself very fortunate indeed !!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 13:32

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Hooked.

I agree Shanthi!! Raman's attempts to cover himself really made me squirm in my seat!

The showing off of gifts added to the torture.

The thief track made me want to break the screen.
Evil or Very Mad

Ha, looks like we are all in agreement about yesterday's episode

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 13:33

hppy hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 13:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:that scene in the room wit ishitat and raman is one of the stupidest scene I have seen...apart from a bit of leg he was fully covered and the towel he used wasnt really placed to cover anything more wat was the need...the next scene was just as bad and tacky all that showing off and for wat...
I know! it was generally horrible. and not funny. low on logic, low on respect for women, low on humour even!

totally agree BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 15:26

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

totally agree BangBangBang
i am always right...u will come to know that  hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-09-19, 20:30

YHM has passed its expiry date,  hpee.  The Mohabbatien developing between Ishita and Raman should have being shown within 6 Months. 

It is just like we buy some treat for oneself, envisaging of using it at the earliest. Instead we use it after one year, by when it loses its novelty Rolling Eyes

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 20:34

sameersaagar wrote:YHM has passed its expiry date,  hpee.  The Mohabbatien developing between Ishita and Raman should have being shown within 6 Months. 

It is just like we buy some treat for oneself, envisaging of using it at the earliest. Instead we use it after one year, by when it loses its novelty Rolling Eyes

So true Sameer..nothing is happening in the show now

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum