Latest topics

HEY!!! It is Raining Aroras… A RARE WITLESS MERRY-GO-ROUND!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HEY!!! It is Raining Aroras… A RARE WITLESS MERRY-GO-ROUND!!!

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-19, 12:30

I have been carefully refraining from commenting on YHM for a while now… in fact ever since the Adi Hit-&-Run Saga. At the time, I was impressed with them for showing something so bold. A kid gone astray, a mother simply “gone-case”! Not many agreed with me at the time, however! But let that be, shall we?

But as for what is happening now… Gawwd Save Me!

Isshhh! Maiyya wants even more exalted status of Bahu-le-SP??? How is it even possible? Darling there is nothing more elevated than the SP Vau… they are simply VAU! (WOW!) Any more elevation and they will be blown off into stratosphere!

Ishu is troubled by Simmi’s plight. But Simmi is troubled by Ishu’s peace of mind. But Ishu doesn’t mind Simmi not caring for ‘Her’ POM (Peace of Mind). But Ishu wants Simmi to have ‘Her’ POM [Piece of (dog) Meat] i.e. Param! So Ishu goes out alone in the dead of unsafe Delhi Night and brings the douche-bag home. ALL HAIL THE GODDESS!!!Om Namo Bhagavati SP’yaye Namah:”

WHAT CRAP! Millions of women out there face threats from similar sources all the time. They are not safe even in their homes. In such a scenario, a show comes out with the issue and presents an ideal outcome… the woman comes out in the open and her family stands by her… THAT is setting an example! They throw him out… THAT is setting an example!

But she brings him back? WHAT the Garbage! I do not condone a potential Rapist being handled with such brazen Levity! Unpardonable!

Don’t ask me, “Simmi ka kya?”

I don’t crae!

Nobody should care!

“Pati” ko “Pati” hi rehne do… “Parmeshwar” mat banao!

In the face of her brother coming out with ample proofs of Param’s philandering ways, Simmi choses to side with her whelp’s sire! Why? Because that is what she has been conditioned to believe? But then why should she persist on self-destruction despite being encouraged by her parents- the same people who instilled those values in her in the first place- asking her to cut all ties with her hubby?

And even if she did insist on being with her husband, why should they dratted pair stay along with the rest of the family? Especially taking into consideration that Ishita was a target of Param’s sick fantasies?

So Ishita comes out with some noodly-woodly Hindi Show style PAP… Param can do anything with Simmi if allowed to take her away- hence they must keep them close. Really? Honey whoever said that didn’t mean that you should keep a Bomb in your hands and wait for it to blow up! You MUST have watched Tom & Jerry, haven’t you? The result won’t be pretty!

If you thought that Param will be more circumspect… you are royally deceived.  He is still the douche-bag he ever was and can ever aspire to being!

So we proceed from there!

Raman decides to “expose” Param to Simmi! Idiot!!! He ought to know… Simmi is so blind that she still won’t see him despite his dancing naked in front of her all this while! She’ll think there is something wrong with her eyesight--- why am I not able to see my Param Ji’s clothes? I am Sure it is that Ishita’s fault!!!

So in all the exposure ruckus, they brought in Shagun, who is an Arora… and Ashok, who is not, (an Arora, I mean)… and Suraj, who is… I don’t know what!

One thing is for sure… all the conniving and plotting in this show are done by ‘bi*chy’ males instead of similarly wired females as opposed to E Maiyya’s usual style. For once, “Mona Darling” is an airhead! That is not saying much in favour of the males involved! They’re airheads too!

So Ishita scores once… but Param turns tables and scores once, twice… we lost count!

So Shagun is an Arora! Then we have a totally new coconut… fresh from the sky, with not a Coconut Palm in sight… Sanjana! She is shown to be strategically placed here there and everywhere, sometimes with Param, sometimes as opposed to Raman’s sour expressions… sometimes with the plump lady with an interest in Ruhi.

Then we have Mihir- who is an Arora… who is going to marry Mihika, who is not an Arora yet! She is impatient to be one! Why, though? She wants to be the wife of a man who doesn’t want to share his life with her? Past ho ya present… life toh life hai! He will have to share it! Besides she is not asking for details of any colorful relationships… she wants to know his family. His roots! She wants to know… she asks… he denies. Fine! She keeps quiet! But when her wedding is disrupted due to his past… then… she has every right to know!

But they keep going round and round… with a cheesy black and white photograph. It is very off-putting.

It looks like Sanjana is just a name from the common pasts of Raman and Mihir. Right now, this Sanjana is putting herself in Shagun’s place and feeding her truths from Raman’s pasts… why? Because the awesome writers have gone bonkers! They need to call in pest control to take care of the Rats holding Salsa sessions in their garrets!

Sanjana seems to be the pawn of either Ashok or Param. Since most of Param’s blood supply is constantly directed below his waist, I suppose it is Ashok. Frankly, I am missing ol’ Horse Face! Mihika should get married to the Idiot… just so she could go crazy in that house-hold. And he should do it with Shagun and Adi in-residence... something along the lines of... Mihika will marry Lord Equus provided Shagun and her puppy stays... It will be more entertaining than the present crap, where Ishita is going nuts by the mere words of a stranger… just because of a moth eaten photograph!

This, the same female who had no doubts whatsoever regarding Ruhi’s paternity? Balderdash! Especially after being fed that infernal mush-story about Raman’s monkey-romance by Shagun! That was another bit of crap. An ex-wife in her former husband’s home waxing lyrical about their private moments to his present wife in full view of his and the second wife’s family??? And no-one stops her??? I don’t believe this!

And as a sop… Raman throws scraps to his present wife- a dance in the rain on the streets for you, my lady! WOW!
As for Ishita trying to patch up Mihir and his sister... no words! Usually Maiykewaaley try to save their girls from potentially vicious in-laws! Here she is trying to foist them on her poor sister, despite Mihir wanting to have nothing to do with them! Grrr....

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: HEY!!! It is Raining Aroras… A RARE WITLESS MERRY-GO-ROUND!!!

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 13:02

Appuse.. totally in form ROFLROFLROFL

Agree with all you've said.. am tired of Sanjana, tired of Param, tired of Simmi, tired of everything.

They need to up the pace and get on with it.

Mihika marry Ashok with Shagun and Adi still in residence.. I love it hppyhppyhppy ... it will be thoroughly entertaining.

I think Ishita is targeting the best bahu (read most interfering and brainless) at the next SPA .. can't understand her reasoning in bringing back Param and her dealings with Sanjana otherwise.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-19, 13:02

Appu as always reading u was awesome.. Param entering Bhalla house was seriously the limit.. Raman could have hired a detective agency na for keeping a watch on Param.. Why bring the slime near his wife..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-19, 13:05

slmu wrote:Appuse.. totally in form ROFLROFLROFL

Agree with all you've said.. am tired of Sanjana, tired of Param, tired of Simmi, tired of everything.

Mihika marry Ashok with Shagun and Adi still in residence.. I love it hppyhppyhppy ... it will be thoroughly entertaining.

I think Ishita is targeting the best bahu (read most interfering and brainless) at the next SPA .. can't understand her reasoning in bringing back Param and her dealings with Sanjana otherwise.
will be so much fun to see Shagun being jealous and playing vamp..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 13:23

Loved it!!! This was such a refreshing read! The show is getting way too comfortable in this realm of (borrowing from you) 'balderdash' logic!! It's about time they did something different.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-19, 14:32

slmu wrote:Appuse.. totally in form ROFLROFLROFL

Haye!!! Thank you, PD!
I am most definitely more entertaining than the crap they show on-screen, even though I do say it myself... then again, as Dumbledore said, THAT is not saying much! That is the level of crap we are treated to! What do they think we are? Zombies?
Ishita? Best Bahu?
NO! Defo Not!
Raman is the next in line to the throne! And Ashok is the next Vamp and Suraj the next best thing in the evil MIL slot!
Yep, they need to get on with it... but I doubt it though. With them shifting to 7:30 PM, I am sure we'll be treated to Kindergarten Toilet Rules!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-19, 14:34

Maria J wrote:Appu as always reading u was awesome.. Param entering Bhalla house was seriously the limit.. Raman could have hired a detective agency na for keeping a watch on Param.. Why bring the slime near his wife..
Thanks, Maria!
Of course they won't bring in detectives....
why should they? They are all trained Detectives...
They are saving pennies... for the next best 20 year leap!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-19, 14:35

hooked wrote:Loved it!!! This was such a refreshing read! The show is getting way too comfortable in this realm of (borrowing from you) 'balderdash' logic!! It's about time they did something different.
Thanks Rikki... long hug
only thing different they can show is Ishita getting sexually frustrated and jumping Raman!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-19, 15:52

hppy hppy hppy hppy OMG Appuse ..Missed you so much

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 15:55

sonshine487 wrote:
hooked wrote:Loved it!!! This was such a refreshing read! The show is getting way too comfortable in this realm of (borrowing from you) 'balderdash' logic!! It's about time they did something different.
Thanks Rikki... long hug
only thing different they can show is Ishita getting sexually frustrated and jumping Raman!
hppy That will at least be more acceptable than the current brain-damaging track  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-19, 17:02

Tanthya wrote:hppy hppy hppy hppy OMG Appuse ..Missed you so much

hppy
Missed myself too

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 20:38

sorry apps u r not going to get me to believe that it isn't every females dream to bring their would b rapist home...u r not going to get me to believe that people have the equivalent of the american dream, no no they believe in injustice being done, they believe in the next janam in getting them their insaaf...how could they let something happen to simi? that of course wouldn't have opened her eyes nor should they think that as long as simi is well and deluded param is safe...no no being tormented, tortured, having no peace, having to b on guard is the new old...

u r not going to convince me that such coincidences don't occur in real life...u r not going to get me to believe that one a word that a present wife doesn't go mental and forget everything she has learnt...u r not going to convince me that that dance in the rain was not every woman's romantic notions fulfilled...every women wants to b shown that their husband is romantic by a completely non romantic act which is an insult...

i think I have put forward my position clearly and sign of by this statement that this show is the best thing since the conception of life and u r not going to deceive me by trying to take the non existent cloth of my eyes...the problem is the way u c the world... Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-20, 00:10

sarra0 wrote:sorry apps u r not going to get me to believe that it isn't every females dream to bring their would b rapist home...u r not going to get me to believe that people have the equivalent of the american dream, no no they believe in injustice being done, they believe in the next janam in getting them their insaaf...how could they let something happen to simi? that of course wouldn't have opened her eyes nor should they think that as long as simi is well and deluded param is safe...no no being tormented, tortured, having no peace, having to b on guard is the new old...

u r not going to convince me that such coincidences don't occur in real life...u r not going to get me to believe that one a word that a present wife doesn't go mental and forget everything she has learnt...u r not going to convince me that that dance in the rain was not every woman's romantic notions fulfilled...every women wants to b shown that their husband is romantic by a completely non romantic act which is an insult...

i think I have put forward my position clearly and sign of by this statement that this show is the best thing since the conception of life and u r not going to deceive me by trying to take the non existent cloth of my eyes...the problem is the way u c the world... Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Damn! and I thought I could take you for a ride!
hppy

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:23

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:sorry apps u r not going to get me to believe that it isn't every females dream to bring their would b rapist home...u r not going to get me to believe that people have the equivalent of the american dream, no no they believe in injustice being done, they believe in the next janam in getting them their insaaf...how could they let something happen to simi? that of course wouldn't have opened her eyes nor should they think that as long as simi is well and deluded param is safe...no no being tormented, tortured, having no peace, having to b on guard is the new old...

hppy
Twisted Evil nty nty nty Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-20, 01:10

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

hppy

So Mature, aren't we? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 01:14

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

hppy

So Mature, aren't we? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
scratch scratch mature? mature people watch this? it regresses u

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum