Latest topics

Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 19:35

Trisha Swaika who has gone missing in Life OK’s thriller Laut Aao Trisha will be seen coming back to Swaika family in the same.



Life OK’s Laut Aao Trisha has started off with a kick start and in its first week itself the show garnered all the attention from the viewers. The makers of the show have made a point to bring in such twists in the tale to keep their audience on the edge of their seat.



Till now the viewers have seen Khushaan (Ayaz Khan) leaving the house as he comes to know about Lavanya’s (Rajeshwari Sachdev) extra-marital affair with Prem (Umar Wani). Their children Bobby (Abhilash Kumar) and Magen too start blaming Lavanya for their dad leaving the house and staying separately.



What happens next in the show informs our source. “Because of Khushaan leaving the house, Lavanya gets very disturbed and cannot see her children upset. Eventually, Khushan will come back in the house and Lavanya will start behaving as though there was no past of her. She starts getting involved in the family and will be seen preparing for the festival of Navratri. The major twist in the story lies here. The show will see celebrating Sanya’s birthday and also at that time around, Trisha (Nalini Negi) will come back home. Trisha’s entry will bring in even more twists in the tale which will be worth a watch. Meanwhile there are chances of Amrita (Bhagyashree Patwardhan) coming to know about ACP Kabir’s (Eijaz Khan) love for her.”



Well, with missing Trisha coming back to Swaika family, a lot will be seen going Haywire. This sequence will make the story even more watch while, haina viewers?



DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by trintring on 2014-09-19, 20:21

Thanks Shanthi

God help us... as if Ami n Pratik weren't bad enough... now we have to deal with the worst of the lot  Bang Why couldn't she just stay missing?

Also isn't this supposed to be a mystery/suspense show? Why are they divulging such a big plot point? From the sounds of things it seems like she will just walk in. Wouldn't it have been better  to keep it under wraps? Maybe they just want us to brace ourselves for her horrible acting  Rolling Eyes

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by slmu on 2014-09-19, 20:23

trintring wrote:Thanks Shanthi

God help us... as if Ami n Pratik weren't bad enough... now we have to deal with the worst of the lot  Bang Why couldn't she just stay missing?

Also isn't this supposed to be a mystery/suspense show? Why are they divulging such a big plot point? From the sounds of things it seems like she will just walk in. Wouldn't it have been better  to keep it under wraps? Maybe they just want us to brace ourselves for her horrible acting  Rolling Eyes

hppy  brace ourselves.. yes good point

I was wondering too why they would divulge this.. its crazy.. its such a big twist, they should have stayed silent on it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-19, 20:41

so she comes back and the mystery remains of who kidnapped her or is it a case of someone elsep time to get kidnapped...ek bad acting ke badle ejk

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by trintring on 2014-09-20, 09:02

sarra0 wrote:so she comes back and the mystery remains of who kidnapped her or is it a case of someone elsep time to get kidnapped...ek bad acting ke badle ejk
well I have a feeling that Trisha will be in shock probably... so she might get hospitalised and doctors will advise not to ask her any questions so the mystery will remain was she kidnapped or went willingly with someone. Hope she stays quiet for most part for our sake ...

Maybe they have something bigger planned storywise to reveal this one... I still think it would have been better if they kept it under wraps. The aim of a thriller show is to spring surprises... and when they are few and far between like this show, this would have been a good kick to the lagging storyline.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by Abavi on 2014-09-22, 12:56

Fingers crossed, they should end the show after Trisha returns...

CVs.. please .. pretty please with a cherry on top... there is only so much a viewer can take...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by Abavi on 2014-09-22, 12:57

trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:so she comes back and the mystery remains of who kidnapped her or is it a case of someone elsep time to get kidnapped...ek bad acting ke badle ejk
well I have a feeling that Trisha will be in shock probably... so she might get hospitalised and doctors will advise not to ask her any questions so the mystery will remain was she kidnapped or went willingly with someone. Hope she stays quiet for most part for our sake ...

Maybe they have something bigger planned storywise to reveal this one... I still think it would have been better if they kept it under wraps. The aim of a thriller show is to spring surprises... and when they are few and far between like this show, this would have been a good kick to the lagging storyline.
Trin, what if Trisha went on her own? after knowing that her Dad was cheating her mother on her behind?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-22, 13:04

what was the point of Trash oops Trish disappearing? and doesn't the show title LAT gets redundant if the missing girl is coming back?

Idiots, They killed themystery show and are turning this into typical affairs, extra maritals, blah blah show

Secodn if Trash comes back, why will Kabir stay put on the case?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by trintring on 2014-09-22, 13:17

Abavi wrote:
trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:so she comes back and the mystery remains of who kidnapped her or is it a case of someone elsep time to get kidnapped...ek bad acting ke badle ejk
well I have a feeling that Trisha will be in shock probably... so she might get hospitalised and doctors will advise not to ask her any questions so the mystery will remain was she kidnapped or went willingly with someone. Hope she stays quiet for most part for our sake ...

Maybe they have something bigger planned storywise to reveal this one... I still think it would have been better if they kept it under wraps. The aim of a thriller show is to spring surprises... and when they are few and far between like this show, this would have been a good kick to the lagging storyline.
Trin, what if Trisha went on her own? after knowing that her Dad was cheating her mother on her behind?

well, Trisha going on her own is a strong possibility... but what if its not about cheating? what if she fell in love with someone.. older man (Sathu's theory of Kushan comes to mind) and knows that they will npt be accepted and decided to run away? the question arises is who is the other guy then?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by trintring on 2014-09-22, 13:21

Tanthya wrote:what was the point of Trash oops Trish disappearing? and doesn't the show title LAT gets redundant if the missing girl is coming back?

Idiots, They killed themystery show and are turning this into typical affairs, extra maritals, blah blah show

Secodn if Trash comes back, why will Kabir stay put on the case?

I'm just hoping the idiot girl promptly goes in a prolonged coma or something... that way Kabir can still be on the case as the mystery still remains about what actually happened and we don't have to put up with her. Although can Bhagyasree also go into shock and shut up?

As I said, the only explanation about divulging this big a secret is maybe they have something more explosive to come. Its still a dumb idea to release this story though...

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Trisha to come back to the Swaika family

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum