Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 19Sep14."Maham breathes her last"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 19Sep14."Maham breathes her last"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 19:43

The episode begins with .... Maan Singh walking ahead with Maham's convoy following  towards the palace gates with Maham lying on a bed being carried by several soldiers and accompanied by baandies ...

While Jalal is pondering on jodha's words pleading him to meet his ammi jaan for the last time 
He remembers Young maham playing with little boy Jalal
Jalal gets nostalgic .. He recalls all his childhood moments with Maham and how lovingly brought him up 

And how she tolerated his zid .... And naughtiness .. And how she trained him to become Moghul sultanat ka baadshah .. The Azeem O shaan shehenshah

Jalal gets emotional recollecting all his childhood days spent with Maham and outside the Harem all begums stand out side the hojra watching Maham bidding her last salaam to all as they carry her towards the palace gates

Suddenly resham stops the convoy as Maham points towards the place where Adham was last placed after he died

Resham helps Maham as she touches that place and weeps missing her son Adham
Javedha too weeps with Maham
Then Maham wishes to meet Jodha

Hameeda sends a message for jodha begum

Jo is praying to Kanha in her hojra  .. Regretting that she could not fulfill the last wishes of a dying person .
Jo reaches outside to apologise to Maham for her failure in fulfilling her wishes but is surprised to see Jalal standing there

Maham looks at Jalal and remembers the tiny Jalal running towards her shouting for his badi ammi jaan
Maham smiles
Jalal comes near Maham
Jalal maham hug tightly both shed tears as the entire royal family looks on . With teary eyes at the emotional reunion of mother and son
Jalal tells Her that she was his Badi Ammi

Maham is surprised to see him
She asks him how could he come ?
He replies that this was not jalalluddin mohammad akbar this was her son Jalal
Both weep uncontrollably hugging closely

Maham then tells jodha that she had never accepted her had always hated her .. But today she had given her  the biggest happiness of her life
She was today accepting jodha begum  
She declares that she takes back her curse on his children and blesses jalal that jodha would give birth to the heir of moghul sultanat

Hameeda and all other begums are emotional while Ruku is angered

Maham does salam to Begum jodha
Sar jhukaa ke salaam.. she continues that ...Jodha was very good ....she is worthy of begum E khaas ...and deserved the title of MUZ
Today she accepts the Rajwanshi begum as her own
She calls jodha near her and blesses her

She then tells jalal that she had not been able to sleep many nights
Today she wanted Jalal  to place his hand on her forehead and aing for her the same lori that maham sang for Jalal
Jalal hugs maham and tearfully sings the same song tearfully
Maham sings with him . They hug tightly .. Soon  maham breathes her last as jalal screams out BADI AMMI !!!...
Resham weeps loudly .. Jo is in tears .. Jala,hugs his badi ammi and weeps loudly

Precap for next Monday ....

Shaguni Bai is doing her black. Magic and predicting to Jodha's nani sa that the curse given to jodha's choldren could not be negated or removed .. They were surely going to exhibit their adverse effects on jodha's children 
Nani sa is shocked 
Else where Ruku and Jodha are travelling in palenquins in a convoy and it a rain storm starts
Jodha starts getting discomfort and Ruku looks worried ...

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 23:38; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 19Sep14."Maham breathes her last"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 20:22

Loved todays episode

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-09-19, 20:49

Gosh, just reading this and started crying hard!!! Had to lock up myself in the office bathroom.... Shocked Shocked

Guess tonight I'll have to watch the epi with a huge box of Kleenex (maybe 2!!!)

So emotional....... Broken Heart

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-19, 20:57

--sumana13-- wrote:Loved todays episode
Thanks Manu, it was lovely and emotional. I couldn't stop myself from crying too. Will comment more when I get my head around it soon.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-19, 21:04

Oh so sad ... Maham will be missed!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 21:16

Giannita63 wrote:Gosh, just reading this and started crying hard!!! Had to lock up myself in the office bathroom.... Shocked Shocked

Guess tonight I'll have to watch the epi with a huge box of Kleenex (maybe 2!!!)

So emotional....... Broken Heart
Hello Gia 
it was very emotional indeed 
Broken Heart
Jalal weeps and weeps the most .. Jodha has now the official word from maham to be the next MUZ 
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-19, 21:42

Thanks Manu..

jalal sings lori for MA !! Tats so Touching.. i dint watch yet.. MA takes the curse back and blessing iS good..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 21:45

candy wrote:Thanks Manu..

jalal sings  lori for MA !! Tats so Touching.. i dint watch yet.. MA takes the curse back and blessing iS good..

It was sweet of him to sing for badi ammi
But he sings terribly let me assure you yaar
Frnds chatting

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 23:40; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-19, 22:42

Manu, it was  very good Jalal was able to overcome his own little demons within him and came forward to show his grateful to the woman who raised him. As the saying goes one should not pay evil with evil nor hate with hate but rather love for hate and evil for good.

It was very emotional and out of Jalal's giving Maham a honor as a mother she gave her blessing to her son.  However the blessing and the curses will both live together in their lives. 

I wonder if this blessings has not come  due to Jalal obeying the laws of nature what could have been Jalal's fate.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-19, 23:39

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, it was  very good Jalal was able to overcome his own little demons within him and came forward to show his grateful to the woman who raised him. As the saying goes one should not pay evil with evil nor hate with hate but rather love for hate and evil for good.

It was very emotional and out of Jalal's giving Maham a honor as a mother she gave her blessing to her son.  However the blessing and the curses will both live together in their lives. 

I wonder if this blessings has not come  due to Jalal obeying the laws of nature what could have been Jalal's fate.
very correctly pointed out nanayaa 
I am in agreement totally 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-20, 08:48

Shesherkobita wrote:Oh so sad ... Maham will be missed!

I will surely miss her Sabi ... She was something to look forwards to every day other that Jodha Jalal
Miss You

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-20, 17:47

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, it was  very good Jalal was able to overcome his own little demons within him and came forward to show his grateful to the woman who raised him. As the saying goes one should not pay evil with evil nor hate with hate but rather love for hate and evil for good.

Ues roday he got over his earlier principle of paying Evil with evil and hate with hate 
He has learnt to forgive and forget 
He was a toughened soul as a result of his bringing up by khan baba and maham 
He is learning to listen to his heart .. It feels wonderful 
Clap Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-21, 04:56

--sumana13-- wrote:

Ues roday he got over his earlier principle of paying Evil with evil and hate with hate 
Clap Heart
Manu,  this is a new beginning for him after Maham's death unfortunately the emotional drama is not going to end soon as he will soon have to go through another loss of his Kids. Broken Heart
 I don't know why CV team Bang Bang Bang doesn't give us a breathing space before they throw our way new drama. Gosh the actors also needs some break from crying and being sad my goodness!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-21, 10:40

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Clap Heart
Manu,  this is a new beginning for him after Maham's death unfortunately the emotional drama is not going to end soon as he will soon have to go through another loss of his Kids. Broken Heart
 I don't know why CV team Bang Bang Bang doesn't give us a breathing space before they throw our way new drama. Gosh the actors also needs some break from crying and being sad my goodness!
Nice DP Nanayaa 
Thumbsup
I think there will be rejoicing and merriment after Jodha's twins are born 
Dance Party1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down