Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th September 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th September 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-19, 23:32

The cook informs Ishita that the gas has run out. He wants a new cylinder. She goes to arrange for one. She sees Raman and is about to tell him to get a cylinder but stops herself thinking of the decision to not talk to him. Romi puts on the music very loudly at that moment. Ishita tries to signal to Raman to get a gas cylinder. He ignores her. She tells her appa, shouting over the loud music. Appa runs into Bala who wants the apartment keys. He asks Bala to tell Raman. Bala hears canister. He gives Vandu the keys, finds Romi and tells him that. Romi tells Bhallaji who hears something else. He finds Raman. By then Romi lowers the music volume. Bhallaji tells Raman to get a drum of water. Raman says he’ll see to it. He wonders to himself why Ishita was signaling a gas cylinder when she wanted a drum of water.

Ishita goes to tell the priest that there was a slight delay with the halwa owing to the cylinder. He tells her not to worry since there was still ample time. Ishita sees Sanjana. She asks her to come in. Sanjana says that she had come only for Ishita’s sake but she didn’t want to create a scene. She says that she’ll sit apart and watch the proceedings. Ishita accepts that.

Sanjana is standing apart from the crowd. Raman arrives there. He sees her and comes up to her. However, before he can see Sanjana’s face, he is called away.

One of Mihir’s college friends had come. Mihir introduces him to Raman. Ishita comes up and she too is introduced. The friend says that in college Mihir was very shy before girls. He suspects Mihika must have brought about the change. Mihika says someone had to take care of this buddhu. Raman says that men enjoyed their freedom in college when they were single and happy. Ishita takes this as a jibe at her. Raman and Ishita indirectly start taunting each other. Ishita then leaves. Mihika follows her and asks her to spare Raman from these taunts. What had he done to deserve this? Ishita does not tell her but instead informs her that Sanjana had come. She points out Sanjana but tells Mihika that the girl wanted only to watch the ceremony and not get involved in any scenes.

The priest says that it is time for the puja. Raman sits down but wonders if Ishita will come. Others ask him where Ishita was. He says that she must be with some guest. Finally Ishita comes and sits next to him. They perform the puja but Ishita is angry at having to do this with Raman.

Ruhi and Shravu are keeping an eye on the guests, looking for a potential thief. They use a pair of walky-talkies to communicate with each other.

At the end of the puja, Ishita asks Vandu to go and get the halwa from the cook. Vandu returns empty handed and tells Ishita that the halwa had not been prepared owing to the lack of the gas cylinder. Ishita angrily says that some people simply could not perform the basic task. Raman asks Appa what was wrong with his daughter. Ishita then says that she had asked him to get a cylinder. She had told appa to tell Raman. Appa says that he had told Bala. Bala says that he had heard ‘canister’. Romi says that was what Bala had told him and he had informed Bhallaji. Bhallaji says that he had heard a canister of water and had told Raman. Raman then scolds Ishita for not telling him directly. Ishita replies that he was not suitable to talk to. Toshiji steps in before the fight goes out of control and asks the priest to use the laddoos instead of the halwa.

Meanwhile, Ruhi sees Sanjana who had covered her face and was sitting with a very suspicious air about her. Ruhi tells Shravu that she had spotted danger and he should come. Shravu comes, sees Sanjana and agrees that this could be a thief. They decide to tell Amma, their paati.

Amma comes with them and sees Sanjana. She accuses Sanjana of being a thief. Sanjana tries to escape but Amma holds on to her. She says this woman was a thief. Ishita comes and says this was no thief. This was Mihir’s sister. Mihir thinks that she has lost her mind and says that he didn’t know this woman. Mihir is angry and is shouting. Ishita thus naturally assumes that Mihir was denying his relationship with Sanjana owing to his anger at her. She asks Mihir to forget the past and accept his sister. Mihir asks Ishita not to keep pressurizing him like this. He does not know this woman. Sanjana then says that it was alright. She would leave. If her brother was not ready to accept her, she would have to deal with it. Mihir shouts at Sanjana asking her who she was. Raman too joins in. Raman also scolds Ishita for putting this pressure on Mihir. Ishita tells Mihir that he should forget the past since the cause had no importance anymore. He says how could he forget the past when the cause was very much present even today. She says that she knew that Raman and Sanjana were in a relationship and was responsible for the estranged relationship between Mihir and his sister. Raman says that he had never seen this girl before. He asks her how she could trust this woman over all of them? Finally Mihir blurts out that this woman could not be his sister since Shagun was his sister.

Everyone is shocked. Shagun was waiting in the wings one supposes. She immediately announces her entry. She thanks Mihir for finally accepting the fact that she was his sister in front of so many people. Mihir asks her why she was doing this? Shagun says that he was not taking her seriously despite all her attempts to bring him around. All those rakhis over the years, all those phone calls and even the court notice was attempts by Shagun to bring Mihir around to accepting her once again. Once Shagun found out that Mihir was not going to come around she tries a different trick. When Ishita had brought her over for the night, she had learnt that Mihir was having a court marriage and had contacted her lawyer to put the notice to stop the marriage. Yet Mihir still remained unchanged with regards to her. She then decided to use Sanjana. She had thought the woman who could bring her husband’s ex for the night just to keep her safe would definitely melt on hearing Sanjana’s sob stories. Shagun tells Ishita that all her actions had now boomeranged on her.

Precap: Shagun tells Mihir if he had told the others that he had not only broken off his ties with his sister but also his mother. Toshiji shouts that she had asked this woman to stay away from her family. Poornimaji is then shown. She says that she couldn’t allow her daughter to come to this place alone. She says that at their very first meeting she had recognized Ishita as Raman’s present wife. She had wanted to see Ruhi. She says that she was Ruhi’s grandmother too and had every right to see her grandchild.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th September 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:09

chinese whispers and idiots  Scared yes yes yes goodness of SP used against her...thou it will all end merrily...but still a lesson is needed to b taught...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-20, 00:11

loved the initial face off and fight at the puja mandap 
Thumbsup Frnds chatting
thanks for the update Hookie dear 

long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-20, 00:15

Thanks, Rikki! What a wonderfully detailed and fab update!
OMG! Ishita was pathetically foolish today! Hilarious! You know what? I loved it! The more she made a fool of herself... the more I was egging her on...
Now I want some real astringent lines from Raman! Enough to keep her cowed for the whole of next week...

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:16

sarra0 wrote:chinese whispers and idiots  Scared yes yes yes goodness of SP used against her...thou it will all end merrily...but still a lesson is needed to b taught...
Sarra, there is only so much one can take.  Bang Bang Bang Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:20

--sumana13-- wrote:loved the initial face off and fight at the puja mandap 
Thumbsup Frnds chatting

long hug
Manu, the chinese whisper thing actually happened at one of our family ceremonies but obviously it didn't end this dramatically since my life is no soap opera.
But seriously, the whole Sanjana being a red herring was a bit of a let down since we all knew Shagun was Mihir's sister.
And yeah, the fight was alright I suppose but the episode was irritating me for some reason I think and so didn't enjoy it as much as I might have in a different frame of mind.  hppy
Romi was looking hawt though in that green.  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-20, 00:20

Thank u so much

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:23

sonshine487 wrote:Thanks, Rikki! What a wonderfully detailed and fab update!
OMG! Ishita was pathetically foolish today! Hilarious! You know what? I loved it! The more she made a fool of herself... the more I was egging her on...
Now I want some real astringent lines from Raman! Enough to keep her cowed for the whole of next week...
Hey Appu!!!  long hug

Raman was looking stunned at Ishita's idiocy today. And Ishita too was looking a bit miffed! Hahaha...they didn't tell her that this might happen in that SP Super Bahu contract she signed when she sold her soul. I don't think she'll be cowed down for too long though. We can't be that lucky!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:23

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank u so much
Sabi!!!  Kiss

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:29

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:chinese whispers and idiots  Scared yes yes yes goodness of SP used against her...thou it will all end merrily...but still a lesson is needed to b taught...

they stretch the rubber band until it comes flying back at them...i am just hoping that raman says something to ishita that tells of her idiocy not that it will keep her down for long...u suffer for me that it is all I ask  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:30

hooked wrote:
Thumbsup Frnds chatting

long hug
Manu, the chinese whisper thing actually happened at one of our family ceremonies but obviously it didn't end this dramatically since my life is no soap opera.
But seriously, the whole Sanjana being a red herring was a bit of a let down since we all knew Shagun was Mihir's sister.
And yeah, the fight was alright I suppose but the episode was irritating me for some reason I think and so didn't enjoy it as much as I might have in a different frame of mind.  hppy
picture bhi dekha do so I can burst that balloon  Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:33

sonshine487 wrote:Thanks, Rikki! What a wonderfully detailed and fab update!
a week? u r asking for a lot...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:34

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they stretch the rubber band until it comes flying back at them...i am just hoping that raman says something to ishita that tells of her idiocy not that it will keep her down for long...u suffer for me that it is all I ask  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
hahaha! today I was just not in the mood for their stupidities. And with Shagun's entrance and the bursting of Ishita's bubble, I think even the CVs weren't!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:38

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Thumbsup Frnds chatting

long hug
they didn't really focus the camera on him much in fear that I derive some happiness from seeing that eye candy. but he wore a mossy green which is basically my favourite colour!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:43

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahaha! today I was just not in the mood for their stupidities. And with Shagun's entrance and the bursting of Ishita's bubble, I think even the CVs weren't!
they write it...who told them to...all v can do is switch the channel...yesterday took the cake and they went for more today...glad it ended...it had gone on to long...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 00:45

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
Thumbsup Frnds chatting

long hug
they didn't really focus the camera on him much in fear that I derive some happiness from seeing that eye candy. but he wore a mossy green which is basically my favourite colour!  hppy
on one hand they give u pleasure and on the other they take it away... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil how cruel r they...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:48

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

they write it...who told them to...all v can do is switch the channel...yesterday took the cake and they went for more today...glad it ended...it had gone on to long...
the CVs deliberately put in the stupid idiotic stuff because we as an audience are not more demanding! reminded me of TVF's skit on Uday Baba. Posting the link if you haven't watched it. It's basically a take on Bollywood using the Indian political circus scenario.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 00:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
on one hand they give u pleasure and on the other they take it away... Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil how cruel r they...
Sarra, that is a profound comment indeed and basically sums up the way the CVs keep dangling the carrot before me to get me to watch the show!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 01:00

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

the CVs deliberately put in the stupid idiotic stuff because we as an audience are not more demanding! reminded me of TVF's skit on Uday Baba. Posting the link if you haven't watched it. It's basically a take on Bollywood using the Indian political circus scenario.

i havnt seen it...while the audience and money comes from trp then this type of crap will continue...indian serials have a shelf life and that isn't long...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 01:02

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Sarra, that is a profound comment indeed and basically sums up the way the CVs keep dangling the carrot before me to get me to watch the show!  hppy
they need to find a carrot for me  hppy i am feeling very left out  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 01:09

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
they need to find a carrot for me  hppy i am feeling very left out  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
maybe I'll get you to write the updates!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 01:16

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
can't I am not around at 7.30 IST, I am at work, and it airs here to late for WU  nty nty nty  and that's not the carrot that's the stick  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-20, 01:20

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
can't I am not around at 7.30 IST, I am at work, and it airs here to late for WU  nty nty nty  and that's not the carrot that's the stick  hppy
hahaha!! Irrefutable excuses! 
Anyway, now that the Shagun secret is out, we can expect a new carrot! The earlier one was beginning to stink!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 01:34

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hahaha!! Irrefutable excuses! 
Anyway, now that the Shagun secret is out, we can expect a new carrot! The earlier one was beginning to stink!  hppy
the new one may have been infected wit the rot of the old one...tread carefully...unless the ground beneath u sinks...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 14:00

Thanks Hooked.

The second Sanjana was shown with the dupatta covering her face I knew how it was going to play out.

Serves Ishita right for not leaving well alone and believing a stranger. Shagun's gloating was a bit much but under the circumstances understandable. 

Chinese whispers - the only interesting thing in that was that Raman actually understood what Ishu wanted 

Overall a bit of a drag

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: