Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th September 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 19th September 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 14:01

sonshine487 wrote:Thanks, Rikki! What a wonderfully detailed and fab update!
OMG! Ishita was pathetically foolish today! Hilarious! You know what? I loved it! The more she made a fool of herself... the more I was egging her on...
Now I want some real astringent lines from Raman! Enough to keep her cowed for the whole of next week...

hppy  you just want her to say nothing so you don't have to write down what she said  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 14:03

slmu wrote:
OMG! Ishita was pathetically foolish today! Hilarious! You know what? I loved it! The more she made a fool of herself... the more I was egging her on...
Now I want some real astringent lines from Raman! Enough to keep her cowed for the whole of next week...

hppy  you just want her to say nothing so you don't have to write down what she said  hppy
hppy hppy she will have to write someones dialogue...no escaping...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 14:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes she will have to.. am expecting Ishu to become mahaan and apologize till blue in the face

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 14:11

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes she will have to.. am expecting Ishu to become mahaan and apologize till blue in the face
oh god save us...being mahaan got her in to this mess hasn't she learnt anything...she so deserved wat happened...shame it wasnt worse...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 14:15

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh god save us...being mahaan got her in to this mess hasn't she learnt anything...she so deserved wat happened...shame it wasnt worse...

yes pity.. she looked stupid but that was it unfortunately

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 14:23

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they can't let the mahaan bahu suffer to much since they create the mahaanta and stupidity...i liked how shagun bought it up  Clap Clap not that she will learn...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-20, 15:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-09-20, 15:37

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

they can't let the mahaan bahu suffer to much since they create the mahaanta and stupidity...i liked how shagun bought it up  Clap Clap not that she will learn...
Definitely Ishita will apologize to Raman and then a small romance drama then they will definitely give a carrot , because next week new slot, new drama  ... But definitely it wont be of our expectation. 

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 19:20

subi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Definitely Ishita will apologize to Raman and then a small romance drama then they will definitely give a carrot , because next week new slot, new drama  ... But definitely it wont be of our expectation. 

So true Subi so true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-09-20, 20:15

Thanks for update 

Ishita was taken through a garden path up a hill, only to fell down from it.   hppy 
The Moment Sanjana was telling about her live-in-relationship was a warning bell to ishita, that she should have checked about all the facts with at least Raman's Mother or Father if not Raman.  detective

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 20:21

sameersaagar wrote:Thanks for update 

Ishita was taken through a garden path up a hill, only to fell down from it.   hppy 
The Moment Sanjana was telling about her live-in-relationship was a warning bell to ishita, that she should have checked about all the facts with at least Raman's Mother or Father if not Raman.  detective

Yes Ishu was made to look lie a complete idiot that's for sure

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-09-20, 20:31

slmu wrote:

Shanthi

But this does not augur well for YHM as well as Ishita in the near future.  First she got hold of a snake like Parmeet, who is ever ready to either bite or act like a rope, in which Ishita gets entangled. 
Next shagun, and now finally Sanjana, who was just a non-entity.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-20, 20:33

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi

But this does not augur well for YHM as well as Ishita in the near future.  First she got hold of a snake like Parmeet, who is ever ready to either bite or act like a rope, in which Ishita gets entangled. 

Unfortunately Sameer, I think the time change will change the flavor a bit too.. it might become more like the run of the mill shows

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-21, 14:29

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi

Unfortunately Sameer, I think the time change will change the flavor a bit too.. it might become more like the run of the mill shows
I just want them to come up with good jokes. That is one thing that makes me look forward to the show. Let the one liners come freely and in ample quantities!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum