Latest topics

A TEST Of Their Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A TEST Of Their Love

Post by Trinidream on 2014-09-20, 03:47

Firstly, I can't get in the new forum , so I';ll post this here..

OMG!! Today!! Very Very emotional eppy.

Aahil is very angry and is stomping towards their bedroom. As he enters, Sanam smiles. She talks about the changes she made.. awww she made them cause she realized he did not like the blue. She goes to bring him closer, holding him by his lower arm. He jerks from her hold and starts to ask her why she went and spoke to tanveer about him. he is really angry. He tells her, she treats him like she loves him, like she cares about him, but it's all a lie. Sanam is still in shock. After awhile of arguing, he freezes, then she realizes why. He sees the whip. He goes for it and sanam tries to explain , but he does not want to listen. He gets angry as memories start haunting him. She grabs it from him and tries to get him to understand, but in vain. He says that she married him for money and he couldn't believe it.. But it is true. He says even bif they win this competition , it does not show they are a couple, because they aren't. He gets angry and starts to slash at their house. Sanam tries her best to hold him back, but rage causes him to lash out. In angry again he turns over the table destroying the remnants of their house. Sanam is devastated. Both see their dreams crashing before their eyes. Dreams of their future, their love, their life together... 

On a side note.. guys.. you could tell how the abuse has affected him. I think as I said months before.. this will be revisited in detail again once Sanam is pregnant. Reason being, a few hours ago in Bhopal, Aahil was excited at the prospect of being a dad, Sanam the mom. But when reality hits and things become real, he'lll be haunted again.. when the pregnancy is revealed. and though he'll be excited at first.. he'll start to wonder if he'll turn out to be just like his dad. Sanam will be the one to show him that he'll never hurt their baby as he is a good man, with a good heart and he's the only man she'll want to father her children. 

Back to what happened. Aahil leaves distraught and Sanam is devastated. She follows Aahil trying to apologise and bring him back. He has become such a part of her now that she cannnt imagine her life without him. 

She is in tears when the witch enters and taunts her. TANU yOu have forgotten whose daughter she is. Yes you had a hard time with Zoya, but a harder time with Asad when you tried to kill Zoya. You are in for it. 
This girl has her mom and dad in her. She is going to fight for her marriage. 

I cannot wait for tomorrow. Sanam's promo indicates that there is going to be a turn in her life..With Tanu ready to drug or poison her, it says that today's Tanu planned backfired.. 

This day will end today. In the morning, Sanam goes to aahil's room, dressed in pink and wants to apologise. We know that the details of what is discussed worries Tanu. We also know Tanu will call Aahil, and he decides he is not going to divorce Sanam yet. Maybe he wants to see where the path would take them after Sanam's apology. He has forgiven her.. but i'm guessing that maybe he'll announce that he is going to sign over the property to some homeless shelter.. Maybe just to see if Sanam will be more interested in hanging on to the property or to him. When he realises she wants him alone (As KV said in the segment) Tanu realizes the only way to get rid of sanam is to kill her or drug her... 

Let's see..a turn in Sanam's life tomorrow

1. Maybe confession by her.. by Aahil or by both..she'll no longer be his wife in name only... They will decide to make this marriage real.

2. She'll no longer be dreaming of the future.. it will become a reality.

3. She'll also admit that the kids rooms she planned was not for Haya's kids but theirs. She'll tell him she'll always be by his side.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: A TEST Of Their Love

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-20, 13:02

the new forum is under construction so post away here...its great to read u again...have missed talking to u about the show...

he is in a way locked into his past and until he confronts it he will b held hostage to it...him thinking he killed his dad doesn't help along wit tanu...he will realise that sanam wanted to help and that actually talking about it wit her helped...but it will b small steps...

yep I can c insecurities rearin again when she is pregnant and sanam having to talk him around to that he is not like his father...

i am looking forward to a new turn in sanam life...putting her thru a test to satisfy himself that she isn't after his money could b an easy way of removing his doubts...shame he doesn't try that trick wit tanu...thou I do wish that when aahil was screaming at sanam about marrying him for his money that she had tried to say something...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-09-20, 16:55

sarra0 wrote:the new forum is under construction so post away here...its great to read u again...have missed talking to u about the show...

Missed talking to you too. 
he is in a way locked into his past and until he confronts it he will b held hostage to it...him thinking he killed his dad doesn't help along wit tanu...he will realise that sanam wanted to help and that actually talking about it wit her helped...but it will b small steps...

Yes. When they talk he'll realize she cared about him and wanted to help him. The wonderful thing about their love isd that yes, they'll have problems like any married couple.. but because their love is so special, they'll always find their way back to each other. 

yep I can c insecurities rearin again when she is pregnant and sanam having to talk him around to that he is not like his father...

I could see at the beginning he'll be happy. Ecstatic. but then the nightmares would come back and he'll draw away from her.. fearing he'll turn like his dad and hurt her and the baby. She'll have to bring him back to her. 

i am looking forward to a new turn in sanam life...putting her thru a test to satisfy himself that she isn't after his money could b an easy way of removing his doubts...shame he doesn't try that trick wit tanu...thou I do wish that when aahil was screaming at sanam about marrying him for his money that she had tried to say something...

Me too. It seems SHE mixes bhaang tabs in the apple pie. I don';tr know if this is indicating that she thinks that if she only tells him she wants a real marriage, he would still not sleep with her. So I don't know if she does it intentionally to get them to consummate the marriage, so they'll be a real couple as he wants it. 

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-21, 05:21

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the new forum is under construction so post away here...its great to read u again...have missed talking to u about the show...

Missed talking to you too. 

Yes. When they talk he'll realize she cared about him and wanted to help him. The wonderful thing about their love isd that yes, they'll have problems like any married couple.. but because their love is so special, they'll always find their way back to each other. 

I could see at the beginning he'll be happy. Ecstatic. but then the nightmares would come back and he'll draw away from her.. fearing he'll turn like his dad and hurt her and the baby. She'll have to bring him back to her. 

Me too. It seems SHE mixes bhaang tabs in the apple pie. I don';tr know if this is indicating that she thinks that if she only tells him she wants a real marriage, he would still not sleep with her. So I don't know if she does it intentionally to get them to consummate the marriage, so they'll be a real couple as he wants it. 
long hug long hug
like her parents had a special love she is lucky to find that as well...its all in the genes...her parents would b so happy when she is happy...

yep not only her but also the baby...he is going to want to b so protective of it that along wit zoya word those feelings would also help in burying that aspect of his life...

ah I wonder is it due to the baang that they both consume that they both have a dance coming up...i am looking forward to tanu plans failing  hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum