Latest topics

Jodha Akbar New Entry- Birbal and his wife.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar New Entry- Birbal and his wife.

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-21, 20:17

Article from the Times Of India-

Popular historical show Jodha Akbar, featuring Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma, will introduce a new character- Birbal and his wife. 

The historical character known for his intelligent and wit will be played by Bollywood artiste Gopal Singh. He has featured in several movies including Traffic Signal, Ek Hasina Thi and Company. The role of his wife will be played by Sweety Walia. 

Gopal says, "I don't usually take up television shows, but it was the character of Birbal that prompted me to say yes. We have read many tales about Akbar-Birbal and the latter has a very positive image. It's a privilege to play the part and I am very excited."

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar New Entry- Birbal and his wife.

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-21, 21:21

ABP Live 
Birbal to enter 'Jodha Akbar'
Mumbai: Popular TV drama 'Jodha Akbar' will now focus on Mughal emperor Akbar and his brightest minister Birbal.

The upcoming episodes of the period drama will see the entry of Birbal, played by actor Gopal Singh, who will eventually become Akbar's chief advisor.

"I have grown up listening to stories about Birbal and his smartness and the moment I was approached by the makers of the show to play the character on screen, my excitement knew no bounds.

"I'm glad to be playing such an interesting character on screen and I'm sure my track will increase the intrigue of the viewers as I will help Akbar take a lot of important decisions of his life," Gopal said in a statement.

The Zee TV show from next week onwards will unfold how this man becomes one of the most dear and special advisor to Akbar and helps him resolve his current problems.

PTI 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum