Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22nd September 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22nd September 2014 written update

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-22, 19:39

Night time… Ishu’s bedroom

Ishu sitting in front of the mirror. Raman comes in… he saunters in, clears his throat and mischievously asks her if she had been jealous of Sanjana. Ishu refutes it… Raman doesn’t let it go, but Ishu says firmly that she is not insecure. Raman says that all girls are the same… They deny love on the best of days but once another girl comes on the scene, then they realise that, “yes, I am in love with this guy!”

Ishu looks away and says softly that this is not the case. Raman smiles and asks her to look into his eyes and repeat the same. Ishu looks into his eyes and reiterates the same. Raman lets it go for the time being. Ishu walks towards the wardrobe… the two are now with their backs to each other. Ishu says that whatever Raman said to Mihir that day, it touched her heart. They face each other. Raman approaches Ishu… (last weeks precap scene)… “wish you would say one more thing… and I would also say something… Ishu is backed up against the wardrobe, she closes her eyes in anticipation/ apprehension … ? …  only to have Ravan Kumar Bhalla check her temperature! He wonders why the Kadvi Madrasan is being so sweet! Ishu jerks out of her fantasy…. She recovers quickly enough! She tells him that yes, she is praising him… so accept her words of praise gracefully… she is not about to make a habit of it!

Raman: Kadvi Madrasan! EWhat else can I expect?

Ishu: Kadva Ravan, every one is outside waiting for you… dinner is served!

She leaves. Raman look after her smiling at her “Kadvi Ravan”.

Ashok’s museum…

Shagun is angrily pacing her bedroom. Upset and disappointed that none of her bdetailed ploys had worked. She determinedly keeps saying that Mihir HAS to come… he has to take initiative and talk to Ashok and Suraj about her “rishta.” She os agitated and cries.

Downstairs, Ashok and Suraj are celebrating her humiliation and defeat. Ashok gloats that though her mother might come, her brother definitely won’t. he praises his fellow equine sibling who unfortunately tends to behave like a rodent… that it was a cool plan to bring out the newspaper article and insist on the angry young brother. Suraj utters similar rubbish about getting Ashok rid of the burden called Shagun. They are interrupted. Mihir is announced. Mihir comes in… reluctantly though… and very politely asks Ashok to accept Shagun. He hopes that since Shagun and Ashok are living together for the past 6 years and they have been engaged for a while now, there should be no objections to the rest of the formalities being completed. He hands over the Shagun saying, “Yeh raha Shagun!” Suraj looks around startled saying that Shagun is upstairs. Ashok covers up for him. He sends a servant upstairs to summon Shagun. Adi comes into his mother’s room and asks why she is crying. She pretends to smile and denies being upset. Before Adi could insist, the servant comes in and tells them that Mihir has arrived. An ecstatic Shagun flies downstairs pulling Adi along. She comes and hugs Mihir. She is genuinely overjoyed and touched by his gesture and Mihir too hugs her back. Shagun asks Adi to greet his Mama Ji. Mihir hugs him gladly. Shagun then looks triumphantly at Suraj saying that her brother has come with a formal proposal of marriage. She then hugs Ashok saying that now they can get married. Ashok pretends to be happy. Mihir says that he will talk to the pandit and fix an auspicious day for the ceremony. Ashok asks Shagun to accompany Mihir to his car. Shagun and Adi do so. Throughout the exchange, not once did Ashok verbally commit to anything Mihir said. After Shagun, Adi and Mihir leave, the Khanna brothers stand Gobsmacked and frustrated!

Iyer house balcony…

Ishu in out on the balcony reminiscing fondly about her earlier convo with Raman as well as Raman asking Mihir to help Shagun out. She is smiling… when Mihika comes there. Mihika wonders how she can relate to Shagun. She still can’t believe that Shagun is Mihir’s sister. She then tells Ishu that Raman has sent Mihir to Ashok’s house with Shagun’s Shagun! Ishu says that is a good thing. Mihika looks at her in wonder… she declares that Ishu has a big heart. Ishu retorts that in her home, Mihir, Raman, everyone has a big heart. She then goes on to praise Mihir calling him sweet and nice and responsible. Mihika asks her to go home since Raman is going thru a tough patch and he needs Ishu. Ishu hesitates… then she shyly professes her need to talk to Mihika… when she hesitates further, Mihika encourages her to confide in her. Ishu moves a little to the side, looks out and away from Mihika and starts to talk about Raman. She remembers the previous Raman… how he was angry and was always ready for a fight. She keeps praising him… saying that she was shocked to find out that he had a heart beneath that rough and tough exterior. He was abrasive and rude because of his past. And slowly she came to see the caring side of him. Now that he is coming out of the trauma of his past, he did not move on along, he made sure to take all of them with him. It was very heart-touching.  She says that however much they may fight among themselves, she never dreamed that she will have such a fulfilling life. She says that she is a very very happy person now. Both of them had a second chance at life. They have become friends, they care for each other. It was a cosmic connection. She feels strange thinking about it all. And after everything Raman has done, “mujhe unsey pya…” suddenly, her gaze falls on Mihika downstairs leaning against the car. She looks aside to where Mihika was standing when she began… only see a smug looking Raman on the Bhalla house balcony, close enough to have heard everything, enjoying her discomfiture.

They stare at each other silently, Ishu embarrassed, Raman smirking, as she continues to look at him silently, he makes it clear through his gestures that he had heard everything and that he is enjoying himself immensely. Mrs. Bhalla calls him and he leaves, not before a last wicked smile at Ishu. Ishu is totally vanquished… she almost visibly reduces to half her size and hides her face, acutely disconcerted.

At the Bhalla Dining table, Raman is surprised to learn that Mrs. Bhalla is leaving for London to look after Shyla Bua who has had a fracture and needs a hip replacement surgery. She is worried about Mihir’s wedding, but Ishu puts her mind at rest saying everything will be taken care of. Raman promises to arrange the visas and tickets for the earliest flight. Romi offers to find her passport. Mrs. Iyer comes in when Toshi Ji is packing. She wants to know what the matter was, Ruhi had told her that Toshi was leaving for London. Toshi tells her that she was going to look after her sister in law. Mrs. Iyer smilingly assures Toshi Ji that she will take care of everything back here. Toshi looks up to see Mrs. Iyer with a long face. The women jokingly spar once more. Romi comes in with Toshi’s passport and says everything is in order.

Toshi: why such a long face? Will you miss me?

Madhu: Me? Miss you? Never! I will enjoy myself here!

Toshi: Rehne de… I know you will miss me… but me… I won’t miss you… I will enjoy myself, go sight seeing in London

Madhu: I have seen London

Toshi: really… you have been there?

Madhu: I have seen in Yash Chopra movies

Toshi makes fun of her: what rubbish? Is that the way to go sight seeing? You have not been anywhere! You may not even have seen a passport!

Madhu: pretends to never have seen a passport and looks at Toshi’s passport, then tells her that she has Simmi’s passport… not Toshi’s. Toshi looks at it and corrects her saying that no, it is her passport. Then Mrs. Iyer pretends to understand… oh! The picture in it was an old one… Toshi looks young and slim… she is sure to get into trouble at the immigration… Toshi can’t get slim in one night… what to do! Only way out is to chant Hanuman Chalisa all night… Toshi might just about get herself out of this difficulty! She goes away smiling naughtily. Toshi sits down on the bed, full of worry!

At Ashok’s…

Ashok slaps Suraj. He is frustrated. Suraj asks him if he is mad… why did Ashok slap him. Ashok lets loose on him saying that the latter had promised to get him out of Shagun’s clutches. Suraj was too proud of his own intelligence. Why did Suraj put forward the condition of getting the brother to come forward with a proposal? Now he will have to go ahead with the nonsense.

Suraj defends himself saying that the woman had been living here for the past 6 years… no one bothered about her all these years. How was he to expect the brother landing up on their doorstep? Ashok is still in a rage. But he did come… Mihir came. Now Ashok is stuck… he can’t leave Shagun and She…” Suddenly he stops and starts smiling evilly. “I can’t leave her… but she definitely can…” and pauses…

Suraj asks him what he was about to do…

Ashok tells him to wait and watch. He was handling the situation with kid gloves till now. Now he is done with subtlety… he is going to make his next move which will take care of everything…

PRECAP:

Raman and Ishu seem to be stuck in the car somewhere. It is night… and Raman seems to have fallen asleep on Ishu’s shoulder.

He wakes up… Ishu is feeling awkward. Raman apologises… Ishu brushes is aside saying he must be really tired. Raman says she must also be tired. She better catch some sleep. Ishu says no, it is ok! Raman says now, they don’t have a bed in here, but she can, you know… and gestures that she can go to sleep on his shoulder. Ishu says no emphatically, shaking her head…

Raman asks why? Did she think he didn’t hear what she said on the balcony? He heard her loud and clear… he is gloating…

Ishu looks at him stumped and a tad bit irritated that he is making her uncomfortable this way. She looks at him reproachfully.

Last edited by sonshine487 on 2014-09-23, 19:18; edited 6 times in total

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22nd September 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-22, 20:13

Ohh la la ... Romantic first part .... Thanks Appu

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-22, 20:23

Thanks Appu!! Looking forward to watching the repeat! Nice touch of Mihir coming with the marriage offer. Very patriarchal gesture of course, but as long it gets Shagun married to Horse-face, I'm happy. 
And wow! sounds like a lovely Raman-Ishita scene!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-22, 20:34

hooked wrote:Thanks Appu!! Looking forward to watching the repeat! Nice touch of Mihir coming with the marriage offer. Very patriarchal gesture of course, but as long it gets Shagun married to Horse-face, I'm happy. 

He does have a long horse face .... Ha ha ha

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-22, 21:16

Shesherkobita wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Appu!! Looking forward to watching the repeat! Nice touch of Mihir coming with the marriage offer. Very patriarchal gesture of course, but as long it gets Shagun married to Horse-face, I'm happy. 

hehe! yes, he reminds me of the British Royal family. Big teeth and looong faces.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-22, 21:30

Thanks Appu.

Ishu is so dead.. Raman is going to milk this forever

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-22, 21:40

Updated!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-22, 21:42

Shesherkobita wrote:

Horse face
brains filled with Horse shit
and morals of an alley cat... and thinks himself a stud
could one man get any more clownish
All round entertainment, this one!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-22, 21:43

slmu wrote:Thanks Appu.

Ishu is so dead.. Raman is going to milk this forever

He look like the cat who got the cream
Lottery lag gayi janaab ki!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-22, 23:27

Thanks for the wu appu

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-23, 03:12

thanks apps...i am confused...not the first time this show has done it and wont b the last...so ashok has gone from wanting to teach shagun a lesson or actively wanting to call of the wedding and having shagun leave him?? when did the so call love stop? and if he didn't want to marry her and is planning on actually cancelling the wedding then y not tell shagun he will not marry her and to get lost?? is his plan to carry on with his attendtp wit mihika or is it something else...he is a illoo

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-23, 05:53

Appu thanks for the WU
I am excited about the precap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-23, 12:28

sarra0 wrote:thanks apps...i am confused...not the first time this show has done it and wont b the last...so ashok has gone from wanting to teach shagun a lesson or actively wanting to call of the wedding and having shagun leave him?? when did the so call love stop? and if he didn't want to marry her and is planning on actually cancelling the wedding then y not tell shagun he will not marry her and to get lost?? is his plan to carry on with his attendtp wit mihika or is it something else...he is a illoo

Sarra sometime ago, I recall Ashok saying to Suraj that even live in partners had rights, so he needs to be careful about chucking Shagun out because she can take him to the cleaners.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-23, 13:58

--sumana13-- wrote:Appu thanks for the WU
ta da! what a precap!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dance

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-23, 14:01

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks apps...i am confused...not the first time this show has done it and wont b the last...so ashok has gone from wanting to teach shagun a lesson or actively wanting to call of the wedding and having shagun leave him?? when did the so call love stop? and if he didn't want to marry her and is planning on actually cancelling the wedding then y not tell shagun he will not marry her and to get lost?? is his plan to carry on with his attendtp wit mihika or is it something else...he is a illoo

Sarra sometime ago, I recall Ashok saying to Suraj that even live in partners had rights, so he needs to be careful about chucking Shagun out because she can take him to the cleaners.
But guys, in India, I don't think live-in relationships have any legal validity unlike in many countries which give it a legal status of union. So if Ashok leaves Shagun, it's not like she can sue him for alimony. The only thing that can hold him back is a moral sense of responsibility and frankly speaking, the Khanna brothers are not going to let that bother them too much.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-23, 14:39

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

But guys, in India, I don't think live-in relationships have any legal validity unlike in many countries which give it a legal status of union. So if Ashok leaves Shagun, it's not like she can sue him for alimony. The only thing that can hold him back is a moral sense of responsibility and frankly speaking, the Khanna brothers are not going to let that bother them too much.  hppy

hppy  true yes.. but have a feeling there is probably some law.. Ashok certainly thinks so .. careful man

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-23, 14:52

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Appu thanks for the WU
ta da! what a precap!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dance

Starry Love  oh this is going to be so much fun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-23, 15:22

slmu wrote:

exactly and if she feels she has been wronged she is more likely going to want to take action and now if her relations wit her brother r improved he could give her a hand, or raman.. she is no jones out of options and she could state that it is all suraj faults

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-09-23, 16:15

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

exactly and if she feels she has been wronged she is more likely going to want to take action and now if her relations wit her brother r improved he could give her a hand, or raman.. she is no jones out of options and she could state that it is all suraj faults
Recently there is a judgment favour the rights of woman who is living together and socially known. I guess she can use that.

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-23, 18:06

subi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Recently there is a judgment favour the rights of woman who is living together and socially known. I guess she can use that.
thanks for that...ashok didn't have much of a brain but since his brother came it has got even worse...so shagun has a legal stand as well even thou not wife...and she can argue to b kept in the style she has been accustomed to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-23, 19:21

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

Laws have been changed recently to protect common-law wives and live-in partners...
they may not need a divorce to separate... but the other partner cannot escape responsibility
Shagun can file a case demanding compensation
She can also take Ashok to court for breach of contract... break up of engagement

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum