Latest topics

Karanvir Bohra saves the same choreographer his father had saved 20 years ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karanvir Bohra saves the same choreographer his father had saved 20 years ago

Post by trintring on 2014-09-23, 16:49

Karanvir Bohra with Habiba Chauhan and Surbhi Jyoti

An incident that could have proved fatal for veteran choreographer Habiba Chauhan after her dupatta caught fire on the set of Qubool Hai, was averted by actor Karanvir Bohra

The choreographer was seated near a lamp when her dupatta caught fire and the actor saved her in the nick of time.

Says Karanvir, "During a take, when I was dancing with my heroine Surbhi (Jyoti), I saw Habibaji's dupatta on fire from the corner of my eye. I moved Surbhi aside and made a dash towards Habibaji and pulled her dupatta off. Another three seconds and her face and hair would have caught fire." Incidentally, a similar incident had taken place years ago when Habiba was choreographing a song for Karanvir's father's film. She was about to fall into a 30-feet deep ditch, but his father caught her and saved her life. "She told me, 'Pehle papa ne bachaya, ab bete ne'," says the actor.

Source TOI

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Karanvir Bohra saves the same choreographer his father had saved 20 years ago

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-23, 17:42

Sometimes I wonder whether this is done for publicity sake

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Karanvir Bohra saves the same choreographer his father had saved 20 years ago

Post by trintring on 2014-09-23, 18:20

Tanthya wrote:Sometimes I wonder whether this is done for publicity sake
everything is about publicity these day

just read a short interview of Ranveer Singh... for the sake of good taste refrained from posting in our forum

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-23, 19:21

trintring wrote:

just read a short interview of Ranveer Singh... for the sake of good taste refrained from posting in our forum

da vargeeneety one - Me always thought he was a narcissistic pompous u now donkey ka other name Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-23, 19:31

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

da vargeeneety one - Me always thought he was a narcissistic pompous u now donkey ka other name Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
completely agree with you... and so hungry for publicity... ullu ka pathha

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum