Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars Written Update 24Sep14 "Glow of achievement

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-23, 23:56

The show begins with .... Mallika E Awadh fashion show
Alvira choudhry of Mumbai is the chief guest
Arzoo's dadi knows Alvira and is hopeful of her grand children winning a prize
Alvira tests the Contestants for their presence of mind and personality
Alvira is impressed with Rohini and her lucknawi andaaz and traditional lucknawi attire
Alvira is impressed with Rihini's replies and her costume

Rohini gives the credits to Arzoo
Zara too replies very confidently .. Of having the edge over the others and her dreams
Ofaiming high in. Life

Sahir gets a phone call that the truck that was supposed to cause the accident at the factory was stuck on the highway in traffic Jam
They ask if they could carry out the orders next day
Sahir threatens him of getting fired if his orders are not carried out this very night

Arzoo corrects Zara of being over confident .. And that none could be so independent as ro forget their family
Sahir is walking along the venue drinking out of a coffee mug
He sirs on a seat admiring the full moon
Arzoo is going in search of Rohini as the results are about to be announced
She too drinks out of a mug and perches on a seat next to a wall
both admire the full moon
But they are on either sides of a wall both  place her mug on top of the wall

Arzoo says sher O Shayari
She praises the beauty of the moon .... of being together all the time .. Of walking besides us all the time

Sahir too thinks of a sher but  he accuses moon of changing like the human personality
Of hiding her face behind clouds
Sahir moves away after picking up Arzoo's mug accidentally and arzoo is shocked to find her mug gone and  the one she was holding contained coffee

The winners are announced Rohini  wins the best costume design
Arzoo is very happy Alvira gifts Rohini's designer check of50,000/-
Arzoo is invited to the stage
At the factory the truck loaded with gas cylinders arrives and gives completion report to  Sahir

At MEA venues Arzoo receives the prize
Alvira asks about her parents she speaks the name of her mother
Alvira seemed to know Nausheen and sarfaraaz
But Arzoo declines to have any relations with her father and uses only her mother's name in her identity

nausheen , arzoo's mother is very happy she
speaks to her husband sarfaraaz informing him about arzoo's achievement

Alvira and Nausheen meet like old friends they hug and forgive
And accuse the other for not being in touch
Alvira requests Nausheen to give her arzoo for taking to Mumbai
Nausheen and arzoo and the rest of the family is stunned

Alvira saya that arzoo is very talented she wouLd receive internship   training at her fashion designing course and she would benefit from this
Also Alvira would get what she wanted
Arzoo accepts the offer

At the factory there is a huge blast and everything goes up in flames
Sahir stares at the flames with a vengeance
His face glows with a orange hue from the raging fire
While at MEA venue Alvira has finalised her plans of taking Arzoo with her  along with Zara
Alvira hugs Arzoo she hugs her ammi and nani and her  sisters
They are all over joyed
Arzoo's fa e glows with pride and sense of acheivement

Precap for tomorrow
nani and ammi are distraught at the news of factory blast
Their only source of income has now gone
Arzoo talks of earning by working at Mumbai fashion house
Her sisters Zara and myra look at the moon and look up to the moon for predicting their future at Mumbai

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 00:12; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars Written Update 24Sep14 "Glow of achievement

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-24, 10:26

Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-24, 11:16

off course...foregone conclusion  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 03:42

sarra0 wrote:off course...foregone conclusion  hppy
lets see what happens tonight yaar Sarra 
hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-25, 04:58

Manu looks like they are laying the foundation pretty good. Soon they will meet face to face and the clash will begin I guess.

Thanks for update. Having watched it yet will do so at midnight.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 09:06

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu looks like they are laying the foundation pretty good. Soon they will meet face to face and the clash will begin I guess.

I rccoment the show to you Nanayaa dear
You will love how this girl struggles to work and acheive her aim in hostile conditions
And I am liking the Muslim families here
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-25, 12:48

Thanks Manu

The girl needs to learn to emote really quickly cause at the moment the scenes are falling flat...just smiling and making ur eyes big does not work.

and did we get Sahir's BG at the end?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-25, 13:13

trintring wrote:Thanks Manu

The girl needs to learn to emote really quickly cause at the moment the scenes are falling flat...just smiling and making ur eyes big does not work.

True but then even Barun floundered in the first month So I guess its fair to give this novice  a chance - what I want is for the team to focus on the girls family and improve THEIR acting - they SUCk

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-25, 13:20

Tanthya wrote:

True but then even Barun floundered in the first month So I guess its fair to give this novice  a chance - what I want is for the team to focus on the girls family and improve THEIR acting - they SUCk
hmm but Barun had more promise... like something was coming. I'm not really getting that here... hope she does improve. and don't get me started on her clothes. Just because u don't believe in fancy dressing n makeup doesn't mean that u'll look like u are wearing ur night clothes out. I'm sorry but they need to show her understated but classy. Nobody dresses like that anywhere.

I was hoping they won't move to Mumbai... but guess the factory burning rules out that possibility

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-25, 14:00

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

hmm but Barun had more promise... like something was coming. I'm not really getting that here... hope she does improve. and don't get me started on her clothes. Just because u don't believe in fancy dressing n makeup doesn't mean that u'll look like u are wearing ur night clothes out. I'm sorry but they need to show her understated but classy. Nobody dresses like that anywhere.

I was hoping they won't move to Mumbai... but guess the factory burning rules out that possibility

Barun also had 3 shows under his belt before IPK whereas this girl is total rookie & considering 4L's track where they pay more attention to Macho Man than to the FL, I do not think that the girl is going to imrpove drastically though..

Arrghhhhh Don't mention that voluminous Balloons - Not even my granny wud dress up like tht, She is a 20 something girl and not a 90 plus matriarch.. In addition to dress..Her hair styling needs some attention - wonder whats with 4L and hairstyles even Surbhi got the worst hairstyle beffore marriage

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-25, 14:13

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Barun also had 3 shows under his belt before IPK whereas this girl is total rookie & considering 4L's track where they pay more attention to Macho Man than to the FL, I do not think that the girl is going to imrpove drastically though..

Arrghhhhh Don't mention that voluminous Balloons - Not even my granny wud dress up like tht, She is a 20 something girl and not a 90 plus matriarch.. In addition to dress..Her hair styling needs some attention - wonder whats with 4L and hairstyles even Surbhi got the worst hairstyle beffore marriage
oh that hairstyle... or lack of... again nobody has hair like that anymore. are they doing it so that when they give her a makeover we all go wow.

And why would a girl need a man in her life to dress herself properly and have nice hair? can't she do it for herself? This girl won Miss Shimla so she can look better. I really hope they pay some attention to her cause at the moment she is looking baaad

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 14:20

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

oh that hairstyle... or lack of... again nobody has hair like that anymore. are they doing it so that when they give her a makeover we all go wow.

And why would a girl need a man in her life to dress herself properly and have nice hair? can't she do it for herself? This girl won Miss Shimla so she can look better. I really hope they pay some attention to her cause at the moment she is looking baaad

I guess they will eventually give her make over and the swan will emerge outof thos ugly dickling
Clap Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-25, 18:44

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu looks like they are laying the foundation pretty good. Soon they will meet face to face and the clash will begin I guess.

I rccoment the show to you Nanayaa dear
You will love how this girl struggles to work and acheive her aim in hostile conditions
And I am liking the Muslim families here
Clap  
Manu I love it already am sure things will get more and more interesting. I can't differentiate between the Hindu and Muslim families  in this serials honestly but they are quite modern I guess and don't cover hair, face strictly am loving that aspect too. long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum