Latest topics

All in a day's adventure at JA land

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All in a day's adventure at JA land

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 10:40

B-r-r-r-r! I am as wet as a fish! What a horrible weather at the JA's right now? lazee

But ofcourse we all know that the weather has to be thus when the twin princes are due. Dont we? Twisted Evil

Bleh to the weather forecasting department.. People like Sakuni Bai(whom I have come to believe is a more scarier version of Professor Trelawney back at Hogwarts) has to just look at the clouds to forsee the fate of the two little princes, the department is yet to make one direct prediction right... Rolling Eyes

Coming back to the topic in hand, Ofcourse we know the kids are due. study

Just like we know why Ruqs would suddenly get an urge to take Jo to some far off hakim, an brilliant idea in itself thought well by her highness, Begum brilliance herself or who would have thoughtful enough to entertain one of her matrimonial peers who also happens to be in her third trimester with a bumpy ride or a stormy weather side?
afro
May be the logic side of the people get lost on days like this. No one seemed to wonder why the hakim shouldn't travel to the palace instead. scratch

And now there is our Jallu who might have had issues with Jo walking a few times down to the prisons to meet her favorite victims worthy of her "too good to be true" well wishes but lets blame the weather again for his imbecile attitude to let his favorite of the favorite Begum to enjoy the bumpy ride on a horrendous weather, may be he thought that the kids might have been bored of the bhashans of his lovely wife and might love some adventure.
Bang

How thoughtful? or was it a different motive altogether? when the wifeys go out, we see the emperor enjoying himself with a practical interview of a Rajavanshi and later selecting him to join his ranks while his fan "hukm" club nods its approval. Was the other lad Agta's son? , Agtah can now rest in peace, his son keeps nodding his head annoyingly even if Jallu sneezes..May be he can be nicknamed as the nearly headless Nick of JA land. hppy

Where were we? Yeah, A day's adventures of Jallu when his wives went out. So after that, Jallu takes a candid walk with his fan "hukm" club and encounters a drunken man who was not drunk afterall, but just wanted to entertain the emperor with his poor state and unfortunately, Jallu decides that the man's wit is entertaining enough. Birbal might have turned on his grave with grimness, if only he had known. But
We can't blame Jallu. He is on one of his rare, "I will enjoy even the crappiest jokes, My wives are away for the entire day" mood, offers Birbal a rank on his darbar... cheers

congratulations to you if you are still with me even after reading all the above crap, You can stay for the rest of the crap too. nty

Now, enough is enough said the weather, and brought down another nasty spell, Palinquins rolled down, mind you, only the one which held Jo rolled down. After all the heavy ones go down first- So the logic is as good as logic! hpee

Ruqs was so confident with Jo's EDD that she would have ordered Hassan and Hussain to stay where they were until it was time. Rolling Eyes

Time flies with Ruqs contemplating between tents and horse carts, Shaguni bai looking more scary, Jallu laughing at not so funny jokes, Dadisa, Salima and Hameeda praying, Jo screaming, Moti, Zakira and others wearing a constipated look and Peeves wondering why they hadnt brought even one midwife when they had got so many baandis to enjoy the adventure trip Shocked

Finally after many takes and cuts, we see Ruqs rushing into Jallu's darbar in an attempt to turn queen of mysteries for the day!
Clap
Welcome to the world Salim, and his twin, whatever your name is.
peace
By the way, join me in congratulating Javeeda who is also preggy.. Does anyone here know what they might do with so many kids who didnt exist in history? or did they? bounce

Last edited by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 16:07; edited 1 time in total

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: All in a day's adventure at JA land

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-24, 13:08

I am loving t show in spite of all its inconsistensies

Enjoying the bullock cart labor room and ruku looking hot in her wet clothes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 13:42

--sumana13-- wrote:I am loving t show in spite of all its inconsistensies

Enjoying the bullock cart labor room and ruku looking  hot in her wet clothes

Who says the show is inconsistent?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-24, 14:37

is it Salim?? or H & H enterprises ??

loved reading u Peevee..has been a while  since i read u..

U see darling- what happens when a shackled n imprisoned man is suddenly given unexpected freedom ???  he find even the smallest thing magnifique --- such was the case with Akbar- with his two nagging wives out of his hair...he was giddy with joy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-24, 14:56

Tanthya wrote:is it Salim?? or H & H enterprises ??

U see darling- what happens when a shackled n imprisoned man is suddenly given unexpected freedom ???  he find even the smallest thing magnifique --- such was the case with Akbar- with his two nagging wives out of his hair...he was giddy with joy

Eh? Jodha actually gave birth? She paused enough in her lectures  to let the baby out?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-24, 15:06

hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

U r awesome Vi :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-24, 15:13

sonshine487 wrote:

Eh? Jodha actually gave birth? She paused enough in her lectures  to let the baby out?

well..U know shee does that melodramatic sighs to emphasis her points.. well one of those sighs was so heartfelt n deep, they inadvertently lead then babies to be pushed out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:13

Hi Tanthya, Its nice to be back again.. The high dramatic twists managed to scare the wits out of me... MA's plots didn't help much, I decided to stay away for a while. Now that everything is at peace and the track has gone back to love triangle, I am back!

It could very well be Krishna as well. You will never know.

Haaw! pity the men!  

Be it a Prince or a Pauper,
let the married man suffer,
Pity the deluded.. for power
will never be his.. never..

But Jallu, it isn't as if the ladies would be away for ever...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:14

pollyanna wrote:hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

U r awesome Vi :)

Ofcourse Vi, you are Awesome!

Now, Who is Vi?

Last edited by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:47; edited 1 time in total

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:15

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

well..U know shee does that melodramatic sighs to emphasis her points.. well one of those sighs was so heartfelt n deep, they inadvertently lead then babies to be pushed out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oooh.. She never needed any of those breathing classes... she is a natural!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:18

sonshine487 wrote:

No, Like all the female leads of the all the teleworld, she passed out. The kids crawled out themselves.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-24, 15:34

Peeves wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

No, Like all the female leads of the all the teleworld, she passed out. The kids crawled out themselves.
They would! The kids I mean... why would they want to torture themselves with lectures 24/7. they scooted the first chance they got!

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

Don't put ideas in her head... next she'll be delivering lectures in Obstetrics!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:42

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

Don't put ideas in her head... next she'll be delivering lectures in Obstetrics!

Hasn't she started doing it already? What a shame..

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 15:45

sonshine487 wrote:
Peeves wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

loved reading u Peevee..has been a while since i read u..

U see darling- what happens when a shackled n imprisoned man is suddenly given unexpected freedom ??? he find even the smallest thing magnifique --- such was the case with Akbar- with his two nagging wives out of his hair...he was giddy with joy

Eh? Jodha actually gave birth? She paused enough in her lectures to let the baby out?

They would! The kids I mean... why would they want to torture themselves with lectures 24/7. they scooted the first chance they got!

Now, there are atleast two souls who have suffered as much as Jallu if not more.
Last we saw, he was laughing at silly jokes, His sense of humor has been hit badly with all the bashans

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-24, 15:56

sonshine487 wrote:
Peeves wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

As if she will not *Snorts*  I am sure her next campaign will be stree shoshan - if isstree is  undergoing so much labor pain  then Male shud undergo the same too - THAT is niyati, nyay

Akbar - Jodha Begum humein aapki yeh hunar bahut pasand aayi aur hum isse sehmat hain  par hum yeh soch nahi pa rahein hain ke hum kaise aapki saath de -

Jodha - Yeh toh bahut saral hai SShah : Jab tak  mahila  baby deliver nahi karti  ; uss samaya tak  Purush susu nahi karenge par har ek ghante woh ek bisleri bottle khtam karna hoga ..taniq Purushon ko bhi samajh aaye ke pregnancy aur delivery kya hoti hai hppy hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-24, 16:06

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

As if she will not *Snorts*  I am sure her next campaign will be stree shoshan - if isstree is  undergoing so much labor pain  then Male shud undergo the same too - THAT is niyati, nyay

Akbar - Jodha Begum humein aapki yeh hunar bahut pasand aayi aur hum isse sehmat hain  par hum yeh soch nahi pa rahein hain ke hum kaise aapki saath de -

Jodha - Yeh toh bahut saral hai SShah : Jab tak  mahila  baby deliver nahi karti  ; uss samaya tak  Purush susu nahi karenge par har ek ghante woh ek bisleri bottle khtam karna hoga ..taniq Purushon ko bhi samajh aaye ke pregnancy aur delivery kya hoti hai hppy hppy

ROFL How in the world is Jallu going to wriggle out of this now?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-24, 17:31

You know as I read Peeves..I too asked..y Hakeem cannot travel..and the only answer would be..maybe his wife is pregnant too Shocked either way it was awesome reading through your post and the comments.. This show is a survivor for the right reasons and now that the babies come..I am worried about JoJa...kya hoga unka affraid

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2014-09-24, 18:01

Rofl yar peevi nice post n comments also. .n the new technic to feel the delivery pain by purush...I am unable to control my luagh...yar it's too much. ..
  ROFL :*rofl*:u are awesome. .......

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-09-24, 20:47

Peeeeevees,

Long time no see. 
Prof Trelawny would retire to a corner when Shaguni Bai is around. As another IF friend of mine said Shaguni Bai has probably been made the CEO of Mahaam and Shraap associates.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-24, 21:34

Peeves ... I love Shaguni bai ... It's my life's aim to be like her ... So scary that my daughter will do whatever I tell her to do right away ... Loved reading you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-25, 08:48

Shegarf71 wrote:You know as I read Peeves..I too asked..y Hakeem cannot travel..and the only answer would be..maybe his wife is pregnant too Shocked either way it was awesome reading through your post and the comments.. This show is a survivor for the right reasons and now that the babies come..I am worried about JoJa...kya hoga unka affraid

Why wouldn't Hakim not travel if Hakim's wife is preggy? Perhaps, he has already started to follow the rule of "U NO PEE" until his wife delivers.. Now we know where Jo got the idea... If Hakim can follow it, Hukm can follow it too..

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-25, 08:50

Jayaa wrote:Rofl yar peevi nice post n comments also. .n the new technic to feel the delivery pain by purush...I am unable to control my luagh...yar it's too much. ..
  ROFL :*rofl*:u are awesome. .......

Hi Jaya, Thankyou. Glad to have made you laugh. The show is unintentionally humorous!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-25, 08:55

sandhya wrote:Peeeeevees,

Long time no see. 
Prof Trelawny would retire to a corner when Shaguni Bai is around. As another IF friend of mine said Shaguni Bai has probably been made the CEO of Mahaam and Shraap associates.

Hey Sandy long hug

Yeah bey, I wasn't watching the show for sometime...

The clouds have cleared already but it looks like Shaguni Bai hasn't given up on the curse yet.

Oh then, don't you underestimate the Witch Trelawney, it takes special talent to predict the death of very other student on random basis and keep a straight face about it.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-09-25, 09:00

Shesherkobita wrote:Peeves ... I love Shaguni bai ... It's my life's aim to be like her ... So scary that my daughter will do whatever I tell her to do right away ... Loved reading you

Hi Shesherkobita I love her too.. She gives me the occasional supply of laughter dose.

I tell you, she looks as fake as Prof Trelawney and Dadi is Lavender Brown who would believe everything she says.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantramantra on 2014-10-20, 18:17

Hilarious post :)

Love the comparison with hogwarts characters. Shaguni bai at her best :) Since she is soo accurate why doesn't Jalal get her to Agra permanently?

Tantramantra
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum