Latest topics

Sana Sheikh is not happy with her track in Sasural Simar Ka!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-18, 17:52

It seems to be quitting season in Colors’ Sasural Simar Ka as one is hearing of actors walking out of it one after the other. Recently, it was actor Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem who walked out of the daily making way for Dheeraj Dhoopar as the new Prem.

Shoaib was reportedly not happy with his track and the same is being currently experienced by Naina aka actress Sana Sheikh. As per a source, "Sana finds it difficult to relate to the character. She never expected her character to turn completely negative. She was told that Naina will fall madly in love with Siddhanth (Manish Raisinghania) and will get pregnant with his kid.

However, following the feedback from a few fans, the track was changed overnight and the pregnancy was declared fake later on the show. The track keeps changing from that of a negative woman to a psychopath. She is now waiting for the channel to accept her decision and release her."

Sana said, "Yes, I am not happy with the way my track is shaping up. I am looking at the couple of offers I have in hand."

Wonder who will be the next to follow the suit!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum