Latest topics

Humsafars --Chalk and Cheese--2nd episode

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars --Chalk and Cheese--2nd episode

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-24, 15:15

I scribbled something on the 2nd epi.....well....harshu is keeping me busy :P

The pages have started turning, words, emotions, actions, reactions getting intertwined, and paths criss-crossing en route to finding Humsafars. But it’s a long way ahead---

She likes rains, he hates them; she gets soaked up in pehli baarish, he rolls over the window shade to not even look at the rainfall; she believes in the duaa of the first showers on the parched earth, he curses the very presence of raindrops.

She loves mangoes; he can’t stand the sight of them, rather he prefers burnt toasts.

She will sacrifice her own happiness/hard work so that her loved ones can be happy(her sister rejects her dress to wear for the modeling show) , on the other hand, he will destroy everything which stands as hurdles in his way to achieve his dreams (he will get the factory destroyed)

But, the differences end here;

The softness in his heart was revealed during rain sequence; when he felt a sudden urge to enjoy the rains as the 3 girls did ---the entire sequence was superbly shot n directed with some brilliant work of Gorky’s camera.

The most important thing which will act as the glue is Arzoo’s design which has accidentally found its place in Sahir’s hands and he has indeed taken fancy to it.

Let’s await how Sahir’s past (bad memories) and Arzoo’s future (untying the 3 knots) shape up their present hpee

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars --Chalk and Cheese--2nd episode

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-24, 15:23

I am making myself comfortable for a rant  *not tht i need to be comfy for rant *  The direction seems to be quite juvenile  esp I hate Mangi/I love Mango  --  It did not have to be in your face and the emphasis could have been made subtly ..

Say Aarzoo's mom making something out of tht Mango and saying that  see i got ur fav Mango n made this dessert blah blah .. The pitch for difference for Mango would have come from another source ..

Another point was the phone call in ramp..both are so close and they can't even hear one another ..??

Liked Sahir's mom - her acting has the nuances and shades that the other two must find ..

Thanks for banquet, Pallo

Plus Point

The placement of Dadi not Nani in Aarzoo household  - NOW that is subtlety ..

The difference between the sisters - one is focused n go getter, another bit underconfident and idolizes her sis and Aarzoo herself ..
collected, confident ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-24, 15:30

Agree on both points(rants)--

that mango thing was really too much on your face.....if u see logically too....pehli baarish and mango doesnt gel......at least in Lucknow...once it starts raining ....its usually tata bye bye for mango...coz its late july

anyways....4L have never though so much ever :P

that phone was really irritating....they cud have shown them in other parts of the hall...not so close...yet miss......it seemed as if makers have to tick the check boxes --so close, yet miss each other scene so they placed that sequence....

but then...that Harshu's reactions in that rain scene...took the cake and everything got maafi :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-09-24, 15:37

Lovely post Pals

The rain scene was definitely the best scene in the episode

Reg the mango scene, when Saahir refused to take the mango, I was almost expecting his to say "I have diabetes"  hppy

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-09-24, 16:05

lol pallo looks like HC is keeping u very busy indeed :P

Loved the short and sweet update. they spared no expense is telling us how different these two are... but yeah some were really in your face. why is he so bitter about everything? guess the story will move to mumbai soon where we will get to see his side of the story

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-24, 16:25

pollyanna wrote:Agree on both points(rants)--

that mango thing was really too much on your face.....if u see logically too....pehli baarish and mango doesnt gel......at least in Lucknow...once it starts raining ....its usually tata bye bye for mango...coz its late july

anyways....4L have never though so much ever :P

that phone was really irritating....they cud have shown them in other parts of the hall...not so close...yet miss......it seemed as if makers have to tick the check boxes --so close, yet miss each other scene so they placed that sequence....

but then...that Harshu's reactions in that rain scene...took the cake and everything got maafi :P

I guess so..They are in Channel V mode and need to change gear that will include  all age range (romance lovers ) instead of catering to 13-16 year olds

IS it my feeling or have they reduced BGM for HS?

I rather liked Momma better hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum