Latest topics

What is love, anyways ? (KumKumbhagya)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is love, anyways ? (KumKumbhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-24, 16:32

Nothing is logical in the serial KumKum Bhagya ... And here I'm , still watching and laughing at Abhi's antics while making sure no one realizes that I'm enjoy his nonsense plots ( shhhh). Case in point : Abhi plotting to hurt Pragya, hoping she would fall on his DUMB bells ( yes, a plot as DUMB as Abhi) ...but then he realizes if she gets hurt, then he will have to take care of her ..." aur shooting kaun karega, mera Papa?" hppy All Pragya says in reply is : Mujhe soney de jiye ( lemme sleep) ... The ease of their interaction makes one believe that it's possible that this "high" on crazy schemes Abhi and no-nonsense, eye rolling teacher Pragya can actually fall in love! hpee

Once in awhile I wonder WHY would a self respecting educated girl like Praggya hang around when all Abhi and Tannu wants is to get physically active , with or without her in the room? scratch Is it only for her mother Sarla, who conveniently falls sick like clockwork every time Pragya and Abhi's sham marriage hits rock bottom? Or is she slowly but surely realizing that Tannu is basically using Abhi for her convenience ( accepting that there is some form of "love" embedded in a relationship of convenience)? Or is she gradually letting Abhi's innocence and good heart grow on her ? He did go out of his way to make sure Salra's doctor arrives in time for the operation ... That would melt any loving daughter's heart.

On the other hand , Abhi, is a self absorbed bafoon, who neither loves Tannu nor Pargya. Tanu is his sleeping partner and Pragya is still an enigma for whom his feelings are not clear .. "Socha kuch aur hoon, aur karta kuch aur" ! Twisted Evil

The whole story arc of kumKumbhagya is pivoted on an absurd hinge of Abhi marrying Pragya to make sure that Pragya's alleged boyfriend Purab is free to marry his sister Aaliya ... Really ??? I shake my head like a cheap bobble head toy whose head will roll off if you shake it too much ( suna CVs, don't shake it too much). As bad as the logic of this show is ... I'm still sitting here with a smirk on my face anticipating some more farcical twists ( and awesome silly dialogues) when Pragya and Abhi goes on their Pune trip ... Embarassed

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: What is love, anyways ? (KumKumbhagya)

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-24, 17:09

Loved reading u Sabi.. Abhi and Pragya are cute to watch.. the antics of Abhi to rile up Pragya.. how Pragya somehow manages to herself.. but as u said his plans are stupid most of the times.. 

though I cant understand how he still has not seen thru his sisters act and also of Tannu's act

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-24, 17:21

Sabi....ur such a laugh riot :) long hug

After reading u, now I know why its TRP is so high coz logic is NIL .......and we think...mayya will change her ways.....huh...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayaa on 2014-09-24, 17:29

Loved reading you sabi its really a confusing serial uar...even I like the pair of abhi n pragya..
But really can't understand why the makers are showing the stupidity. .For some time he behave very mature way...n most importantly they show him that he was not  rich kid ...he faced n inhis life yo become rock star. ...n he doesn't respec the middle class people. ....n y can't he understands the plot of aliya...like a dumb brother he just following her decision. ..

N sabi rofl yar the note to cvs u gave na was mind blowing. .......n perfect. ... ROFL

Jayaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-24, 18:12

u have a lot of something to still b enjoying this show...the basis of these twists r nonsecal and yet the cvs r hell bent on carrying on this basis...abhii is a bafoon and pragya stays wit his partly due to her mother and partly because for her marriage is and should b adhered to... even a marriage like that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-24, 18:28

sarra0 wrote:u have a lot of something to still b enjoying this show...the basis of these twists r nonsecal and yet the cvs r hell bent on carrying on this basis...abhii is a bafoon and pragya stays wit his partly due to her mother and partly because for her marriage is and should b adhered to... even a marriage like that...

Sarra .... Fe once I want to be part of a high TRP show .... I wanna be a TRP auntie .... All my shows are low TRP shows and gets shut down .... Abhi is such an idiot .... I love idiots like that ... I used to like the ANSHUMAN character ( tumharinpakhi ) bcos of how idiotic he was ... Hugs Sarra long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-24, 21:06

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:u have a lot of something to still b enjoying this show...the basis of these twists r nonsecal and yet the cvs r hell bent on carrying on this basis...abhii is a bafoon and pragya stays wit his partly due to her mother and partly because for her marriage is and should b adhered to... even a marriage like that...

Sarra .... Fe once I want to be part of a high TRP show .... I wanna be a TRP auntie .... All my shows are low TRP shows and gets shut down .... Abhi is such an idiot .... I love idiots like that ... I used to like the ANSHUMAN character ( tumharinpakhi ) bcos of how idiotic he was ... Hugs Sarra long hug
hppy whereas idiotic guys make me switch the channel fairly quickly....i want to c how long it can maintain its trp wit its loose story telling and no logic...will u still watch once it drops out of trp race?? abhi will still b abhi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-24, 21:53

Jayaa wrote:Loved reading you sabi its really a confusing serial uar...even I like the pair of abhi n pragya..
But really can't understand why the makers are showing the stupidity. .For some time he behave very mature way...n most importantly they show him that he was not  rich kid ...he faced n inhis life yo become rock star. ...n he doesn't respec the middle class people. ....n y can't he understands the plot of aliya...like a dumb brother he just following her decision. ..

N sabi rofl yar the note to cvs u gave na was mind blowing. .......n perfect. ... ROFL

Jayaa long hug Hi 5 ... I love to watch Abhi and pragya... They are so silly .. It's the only comic relief on the show.... Rest of the time everyone is just crying and crying... The plot is silly , schemes are thin... But manna parega that Abhi is an unusual hero and I really like that. ... Yes, his characterization is inconsitant ... He came from a middle class family , so he should be more considerate ... But the fault lies with the CVs for not giving a logical explanation of his behavior ... But I like his monologues Twisted Evil

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 22:33

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Sabi.. Abhi and Pragya are cute to watch.. the antics of Abhi to rile up Pragya.. how Pragya somehow manages to herself.. but as u said his plans are stupid most of the times.. 

though I cant understand how he still has not seen thru his sisters act and also of Tannu's act

Thanks maria ... All of it is for comic relief and I'm enjoying the fun

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum