Latest topics

Brave Kalindi…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brave Kalindi…

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-24, 16:43

Brave Kalindi…

Hi,
Kalindi is set out to reform a son she never knew existed before the said son lands up at her place. She is also battling her own past horrifying memories. The resurfacing of the torturous memories which she had long buried seems to me as all set to come up.

How will Ankush react when he comes to know of the past? He is now conveniently resenting Kalindi for leaving him despite reading the letter written by his father as to how he (his father) treated Kalindi.

I like how Avdoot is supportive of Kalindi and cares for Ankush too. Will Avdoot be a father to Ankush? I hope so. Aastha being an SP Bahu out and out will surely be a sister to Ankush. Though, I would love to see Shlok misunderstanding their relationship and getting jealous of Ankush’s closeness to Aastha. I also want Aastha and Ankush to be PIC aka Partners in Crime against NA and that too before knowing their true relation.  

Thank you for reading about what I loved in yesterday’s episode and what I want from the story. Do share your’s favourite part too and/or what you want from the story.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Brave Kalindi…

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-24, 18:49

Eh ! Kalindi has a son ? Or her estranged husband had a son, out of wedlock ? Oh wow .... Yes, I want Shlok to be an arse as he is ... Loved your post maria .... Thanks re ... I keep updated through you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-24, 18:57

What if Akush joins NA ??

Hugs Ria Jaan for throwing up interesting probabilities

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-24, 19:02

Nice Ria.

Ankush is just one more unpleasant male in this show.. why do they have so many? Only Avdhoot and Kaka are nice.. waiting for them to be corrupted too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-24, 19:38

Shesherkobita wrote:Eh ! Kalindi has a son ? Or her estranged husband had a son, out of wedlock ? Oh wow .... Yes, I want Shlok to be an arse as he is ... Loved your post maria .... Thanks re ... I keep updated through you
Kalindi had a son with her abusive ex..  long hug Sabi..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-24, 19:39

Tanthya wrote:What if Akush joins NA ??

Hugs Ria Jaan for throwing up interesting probabilities
Nahiiiiiiii

I cant stand NA.. and really wish Akush doesnt side with NA.. 

long hug Tants..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-24, 21:31

slmu wrote:Nice Ria.

Ankush is just one more unpleasant male in this show.. why do they have so many? Only Avdhoot and Kaka are nice.. waiting for them to be corrupted too

I like Avdoot a lot .... I like men like him ... Very nice , considerate and overall wonderful .... I hate yeh Shlok character ... He is just too weird ... No redemption , no remorse ... He doesn't deserve someone like Ashtha at all

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Brave Kalindi

Post by Vicqust on 2014-09-25, 07:57

another great post. Maria ... Avdhoot will definitely adopt AJ.. as a matter of fact,, I think AJ will bond faster with Avdhoot instead of Kalindi..  I would be hysterical laughing when Niranjan meets with the very unruly AJ

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-25, 20:23

Vicqust wrote:another great post. Maria ... Avdhoot will definitely adopt AJ.. as a matter of fact,, I think AJ will bond faster with Avdhoot instead of Kalindi..  I would be hysterical laughing when Niranjan meets with the very unruly AJ

long hug thanks dear.. Glad you like them.. Y do u think so about AJ bonding with Avdoot first? I agree NA and AJ would be fin to watch..  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum