Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 25Sep14 "Furor over Jazia "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 25Sep14 "Furor over Jazia "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-24, 21:00

The episode begins with .... A village woman setting her hut on fire and attempting suicide along with her child while outside the hut  Jodha and her entourage extinguish  the fire by pouring buckets of water

After the fire is put out jodha asks her the reason for committing  this crime
The woman accuses the moghul sultanat of excessive taxes .. Of forcing conversions.. Of forcing taxes and then gifting the aam  janta with the wealth they have collected by these forced taxes 

she further laments that her husband was imprisoned as he could not pay taxes
Jodha is shocked 
she  assures the woman that she would make sure all her accusations would be attended to .. would be looked into 
Maan singh too is moved by the plight of aam jantaa

Taan sen and Birbal meet in anguri baag
They get into argument and taunt each other
Taan sen states that he could make the shehenshah happy
Birbal states that he could make the begums happy
They both try to prove himself greater than the other 

In jalal's  hojra Jodha is accusing the shehenshah of excess taxes on Hindus 
and  his rules were forcing the awaam to commit suicide because they could not afford taxes
Ruku is against altering the mogul rules just because some one  attempted suicide
Jalal tries to pacify jodha and Ruku as they get into a heated argument
Jalal conducts a meeting at DEK
Todermal says that Jazia is the taxes payed by Hindus 
The  maulvies suggest that the Hindus  should convert into islam to avoid taxes  
Sharifu states that if this tax was abolished it would result in great loss to the sultanat
Jalal hears all sides and gets thoughtful

Jodha decides to pay taxes and along with her all hindu residents of Palace   as per moghul rules 
Todermal refuses to accept
Ruku tells her that if jodha wished to pay jazia it was her decision she accepts Jodha's tax 
Jalal is surprised to see jodha and other hindu residents of Palace paying taxes as Jazia 
Jodha states she will pay  her taxes for Jazia and and also  other Hindus just like awaam
She also fills jazia for that unfortunate woman who was unable to pay taxes

Jalal tells Jo that it was an insult  to him if his begum pays Jazia .. 
Jo says rule is a rule to be obeyed equally by one and all

Ruku urges Jalal that jodha was her friend now and she liked her but that did not mean all her suggestions would be accepted
Jalal is in a Dilemma he pleads Jodha not to pay taxes but jo insists that she was a hindu and had refused to convert into Islam so she was entitled to pay taxes for Jazia
In DEK Todermal informs that Mewar ke maharaja Udai Singh  had sheltered the traitors of Moghul sultanat
Jalal orders Todermal to send Udai singh a letter to warn him not to give any support/shelter  to his enemies /betrayers  of moghul sultanat it would result is war

Birbal then tries to pacify Jodha they discuss the Jazia tax system
Birbal promises Jodha to find a solution

Birbal then collects all Hindu awaam and gets Jalal to meet then .... stating they were being forced into Islam
Jalal says that none could be forced to convert in his sultanat 
Birbal  states that he was indirectly forcing them by enforcing taxes for practicing  their religion

At night ...Jalal thinks of what jodha had told him while standing before the insaaf ka tarazoo
He states that he could not let Jodha lose
Birbal comes there and he tells shehenshah that he is the first Sultan  to treat both hindus and muslims at par
So he should bot have any qualms in enforcing the same laws on both

Precap for tomorrow

In DEK Jodha offers to pay Jazia taxes for her two sons
Ruku claims that one of the children were hers and why should he pay jazia tax ??
Jalal is caught in a situation

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 23:59; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 25Sep14 "Furor over Jazia "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 19:42

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-25, 20:55

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-25, 21:32

Manu thanks so much am counting on the live updates more now. long hug Will watch soon.

Wow! this CV team are impossible Bang ! Really Evil or Very Mad Can't they find any other way around this political 'tax' issues than throw Jodha and her kids in the middles of it all. And why should Ruky and Jodha be arguing about it anyway before Jalal do something about it confused confused 
I mean what kind of shallow thinking is this scratch scratch scratch what is Tordmal doing??? and by the way what the hell did Jalal himself disguised himself for the other day if he can't see this issues round by himself and solve it during that time. confused

No wonder they were rushing the birth of the Twins CV team Evil or Very Mad have a different agenda for them to accomplish 'freaks'

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 21:34

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu thanks so much am counting on the live updates more now. long hug  Will watch soon.

Wow! this CV team are impossible Bang ! Really Evil or Very Mad Can't they find any other way around this political 'tax' issues than throw Jodha and her kids in the middles of it all. And why should Ruky and Jodha be arguing about it anyway before Jalal do something about it confused confused 
I meaning what kind of shallow thinking is this scratch scratch scratch what is Tordmal doing??? and by the way what the hell did Jalal himself disguised himself for the other day if he can't see this issues round by himself and solve it during that time. confused

No wonder they were rushing the birth of the Twins CV team Evil or Very Mad have a different agenda for them to accomplish 'freaks'

Jodha and her kids will now have to pay taxes for being Hindu
Ruku to adopt a hindu baby ROFL
what confusion for Jalal
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-25, 21:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu thanks so much am counting on the live updates more now. long hug  Will watch soon.

I meaning what kind of shallow thinking is this scratch scratch scratch what is Tordmal doing??? and by the way what the hell did Jalal himself disguised himself for the other day if he can't see this issues round by himself and solve it during that time. confused

what confusion for Jalal
confused confused
Manu yes sure the same hindu blood she was against before is now hers.  I was thinking that when Jalal and Tordmal went around CV team will have made Jalal see all this issues then after his kids here born he will reason through them and make his decision it would have been welcome. 
CV team Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang should give my Jodha a break from unnecessary bashing!!!!!!!! She just had a baby she should be seen being a mother and when Jalal does something good for her and the kids she is showering praise on him what the .... is wrong with the writers.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 21:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

what confusion for Jalal
confused confused
Manu yes sure the same hindu blood she was against before is now hers.  I was thinking that when Jalal and Tordmal went around CV team will have made Jalal see all this issues then after his kids here born he will reason through them and make his decision it would have been welcome. 
CV team Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang should give my Jodha a break from unnecessary bashing!!!!!!!! She just had a baby she should be seen being a mother and when Jalal does something good for her and the kids she is showering praise on him what the .... is wrong with the writers.

something is wrong surely Nanayaa 
how come jala is totally in the dark about the plight of his awaam ??
he seems to be very poorly informed 
I don't think they are portraying Jalal correctly here 
they are distorting facts to give Jodha another halo

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 22:03

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
HUgs Sabi 
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-25, 22:11

--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu I don't even see it has Halo for Jodha! I see that the writers are incompetent period with same methodology!

It would have been wonderful if Jalal was shown doing this after knowing this  facts himself and secretly thinking of  his hindu wife and his half hindu kids and  make a decisoin which would come as a surprise for the new mother and Jodha would have been still the center of his decison as now his family is not mogual alone but mixed generation forever!.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-25, 22:22

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Manu I don't even see it has Halo for Jodha! I see that the writers are incompetent period with same methodology!

It would have been wonderful if Jalal was shown doing this after knowing this  facts himself and secretly thinking of  his hindu wife and his half hindu kids and  make a decisoin which would come as a surprise for the new mother and Jodha would have been still the center of his decison as now his family is not mogual alone but mixed generation forever!.

AHHH how I love that statement of yours Nanayaa
Moghul dynasty became a mixed breed for ever
hppy hppy Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-26, 06:07

Tr
J
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu thanks so much am counting on the live updates more now. long hug Will watch soon.

I mean what kind of shallow thinking is this scratch scratch scratch what is Tordmal doing??? and by the way what the hell did Jalal himself disguised himself for the other day if he can't see this issues round by himself and solve it during that time. confused

Jalal should be the one to find out what is happening in his sultanat and not his begum who just delivered his twins and sufered  ante partum haemorrhage 

Every time Jodha goes out of the papace she discovers something
You are right Nanayaa .. Jalal and hos ministers are being protrayed as being useless puppets ...... very bad CVs 
Bang Bang Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum