Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 25 September 2014

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Written Update - 25 September 2014

Post by hooked on 2014-09-25, 23:51

Brilliant episode!!!! The dinner party one possibly has nightmares of! Shagun truly proved to be an idiot today! Why make a dish which your beloved to-be husband can't even eat!?!
Then there was the impromptu cooking competition with Raman, the connoisseur, acting as the judge...
Raman blushing?! Yes, Shanthi!!! that was a blush!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-25, 23:59

hey girls...any clue about Bala?? what is he upto???

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 00:05

pollyanna wrote:hey girls...any clue about Bala?? what is he upto???
whatever it be, Raman's on to it...  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-26, 00:09

hooked wrote:

yeah....i hope its not some illegal activities to get easy money.......going by Mayya's stds.....i wont be surprised if he is stuck with rich women  Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 00:10

pollyanna wrote:
hooked wrote:

yeah....i hope its not some illegal activities to get easy money.......going by Mayya's stds.....i wont be surprised if he is stuck with rich women  Evil or Very Mad
nooooooooooo!!!!! Please let them spare my Bala jeeju!!! First they took away his job. Then they robbed him of his mooch! And now they're coming after his character??!!!!  Bang Bang Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 01:16

hooked wrote:Brilliant episode!!!! The dinner party one possibly has nightmares of! Shagun truly proved to be an idiot today! Why make a dish which your beloved to-be husband can't even eat!?!
Then there was the impromptu cooking competition with Raman, the connoisseur, acting as the judge...
hppy they read our comments...they read out comments hppy ...raman and ashok marriage....

shagun selection of saree for mihika  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad before u never heard about her mum and now she can't stop going on about how good a cook she is...

is shagun getting married to ashok or raman? shagun raman ko maska laga rahe hai...is she that sure of ashok?

raman had some good lines...

u can't say they don't treat the leads equally  :lollol:ishita gets a turn to play detective and now its ramans turn...is this how bala is paying for mihika honeymoon and new baby...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 01:20

hooked wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
hooked wrote:

nooooooooooo!!!!! Please let them spare my Bala jeeju!!! First they took away his job. Then they robbed him of his mooch! And now they're coming after his character??!!!!  Bang Bang Bang
mooch ka dard abhi bhi nahin gaya...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 01:22

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Shocked  was it me or was Raman actually blushing in the end?
can't tell u about it for a few more0hours yet  hppy

well something for you to look forward to then nty .. I could have sworn he was blushing
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 01:54

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Brilliant episode!!!! The dinner party one possibly has nightmares of! Shagun truly proved to be an idiot today! Why make a dish which your beloved to-be husband can't even eat!?!
hppy they read our comments...they read out comments hppy ...raman and ashok marriage....

shagun selection of saree for mihika  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad before u never heard about her mum and now she can't stop going on about how good a cook she is...

is shagun getting married to ashok or raman? shagun raman ko maska laga rahe hai...is she that sure of ashok?

u can't say they don't treat the leads equally  :lollol:ishita gets a turn to play detective and now its ramans turn...is this how bala is paying for mihika honeymoon and new baby...
I knowwwww!! I was thinking of that too when I heard that line!!!  hppy shaadi nahi karna hai!!!
And so true about Shagun and her pride in her mom's cooking skills!
Raman acting polite with Ashok was hilarious! Loved that dinner scene though found the whole women waiting around the table thing really creepy!
I just want Bala to be rescued from this black hole of a character journey that the CVs seem to have planned out for him!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 01:57

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahaha!! yes, Sarra. it still hurts

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-09-26, 02:13

Thanks for the update shanthi:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 02:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I knowwwww!! I was thinking of that too when I heard that line!!!  hppy shaadi nahi karna hai!!!
Raman acting polite with Ashok was hilarious! Loved that dinner scene though found the whole women waiting around the table thing really creepy!
I just want Bala to be rescued from this black hole of a character journey that the CVs seem to have planned out for him!!

i liked that while even being polite he got his taunts in...there wasnt much ashok could say...it was true  hppy  liked how once before raman had said that watever ashok gets is raman leftovers...now will raman win the contract on his damm or will ishita friendship help...

i always find women standing not eating waiting to serve the men strange and outdated...but in this show I didn't mind so much cause one raman served himself...two the females have their own careers, thinking and r free to do wat they want and r strong characters and here even the males do go into the kitchen...

they had nothing else to do or show for bala so yeh hi sahai...how about he was meeting a financiar as he wants to start up a finishing school  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 02:16

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

hppy hppy   long hug like ramans gau filled...waqt iss gau ko bhi bhar de ga...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 02:23

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i liked that while even being polite he got his taunts in...there wasnt much ashok could say...it was true  hppy  liked how once before raman had said that watever ashok gets is raman leftovers...now will raman win the contract on his damm or will ishita friendship help...

i always find women standing not eating waiting to serve the men strange and outdated...but in this show I didn't mind so much cause one raman served himself...two the females have their own careers, thinking and r free to do wat they want and r strong characters and here even the males do go into the kitchen...

they had nothing else to do or show for bala so yeh hi sahai...how about he was meeting a financiar as he wants to start up a finishing school  hppy
hahaha!!! finishing school?!?! Well, considering the fact that I think Vandu is the epitome of perfection, it really should be Vandu who should do that!!! Poor Bala! Even in this, his wife beats him to it! 
And we should totally come up with a parallel plot where Ashok and Raman are in a love-hate relationship. Oh, but come to think of it, they already have that going on!  hppy
And you're right...about the women standing around observation, but I felt it would have been more natural if maybe Vandu akka was sitting down at least, if not eating. I mean, being pregnant, the others might have insisted that she started with the guys, while the other three waited to see to that everyone was served before sitting down to eat themselves. And poor Ashok..hardly got to eat anything!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 02:31

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
ROFL ROFL ROFL 
I was going to protest, but I strongly suspect that you are right about this.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 02:33

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahaha!!! finishing school?!?! Well, considering the fact that I think Vandu is the epitome of perfection, it really should be Vandu who should do that!!! Poor Bala! Even in this, his wife beats him to it! 
And we should totally come up with a parallel plot where Ashok and Raman are in a love-hate relationship. Oh, but come to think of it, they already have that going on!  hppy
And you're right...about the women standing around observation, but I felt it would have been more natural if maybe Vandu akka was sitting down at least, if not eating. I mean, being pregnant, the others might have insisted that she started with the guys, while the other three waited to see to that everyone was served before sitting down to eat themselves. And poor Ashok..hardly got to eat anything!
while bala isn't perfect he can perfect himself while teaching...i do like that he doesn't have a complex or ego that his wife has a higher post academically then he did...

hppy hppy v can increase the love and or hate but yeah that is a track we have thou about now v should indulge it a bit...

yeah I would have liked them telling mrs vindaloo to sit and not b on her feet for to long...but they have two reasons y they didn't...one because exercise like walking is good for mother and baby and second because they knew she was going to walk out in half a minute... :lollol:take your pick...or the other thing they could have shown is they leave and everyone sits to eat together...

by the way where is param and sourpuss?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 02:41

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
ROFL ROFL ROFL 
I was going to protest, but I strongly suspect that you are right about this.
hppy hppy u can take action to make sure they don't fill...and prove me wrong...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 03:06

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

while bala isn't perfect he can perfect himself while teaching...i do like that he doesn't have a complex or ego that his wife has a higher post academically then he did...

hppy hppy v can increase the love and or hate but yeah that is a track we have thou about now v should indulge it a bit...

yeah I would have liked them telling mrs vindaloo to sit and not b on her feet for to long...but they have two reasons y they didn't...one because exercise like walking is good for mother and baby and second because they knew she was going to walk out in half a minute... :lollol:take your pick...or the other thing they could have shown is they leave and everyone sits to eat together...

Yes, that is something I've always admired about Bala. But the way the CVs are heaping pressure upon the poor chap, I do fear he might just crack one of these days!
And yes, we should let our indulgence flow!!!!  hppy 
I love both the reasons and will accept them both!
I think there might be a cupboard in the Bhalla household that leads to Narnia. Rinki has gone through it and now Param and sourpuss!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 03:15

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes, that is something I've always admired about Bala. But the way the CVs are heaping pressure upon the poor chap, I do fear he might just crack one of these days!
I think there might be a cupboard in the Bhalla household that leads to Narnia. Rinki has gone through it and now Param and sourpuss!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
poor bala they r behind him and until they corrupt him they wont b satisfied...

v can make sense out of everything  :lollol:just need an imagination and lack of logic...

perfect explanation...wat's the hope that the wicked witch would have got them?? or they would have keep killed wit kindness??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 03:18

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

v can make sense out of everything  :lollol:just need an imagination and lack of logic...

perfect explanation...wat's the hope that the wicked witch would have got them?? or they would have keep killed wit kindness??
knowing Param, he'd probably have wormed himself into the wicked witch's good books and secured himself some position in that bleak court of hers. But also knowing him, he probably then couldn't resist making a creepy pass at the Wicked Witch and by now has been converted into a stone statue. As for Simmi, she probably ran away and married a satyr.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 03:22

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

knowing Param, he'd probably have wormed himself into the wicked witch's good books and secured himself some position in that bleak court of hers. But also knowing him, he probably then couldn't resist making a creepy pass at the Wicked Witch and by now has been converted into a stone statue. As for Simmi, she probably ran away and married a satyr.
witch likes minions not someone who thinks they r as equal standing as her...so he didn't last long...he is languishing...

simi...cant marry again while param is alive...so she begs the witch everyday to put him out of his misery but the witch takes great pleasure in making them suffer... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-26, 03:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

witch likes minions not someone who thinks they r as equal standing as her...so he didn't last long...he is languishing...

simi...cant marry again while param is alive...so she begs the witch everyday to put him out of his misery but the witch takes great pleasure in making them suffer... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
hppy 
Or maybe to stop Simmo's sniffles, the Wicked Witch has got her addicted to Turkish Delight and now our Simmo Rani lives in some sugar-coated blissful state of oblivion. 
Or she turned her into stone too after Simmi came to her one too many times! It's up to us to decide and I must say that strangely feels bloody brilliant!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 03:39

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy 
Or maybe to stop Simmo's sniffles, the Wicked Witch has got her addicted to Turkish Delight and now our Simmo Rani lives in some sugar-coated blissful state of oblivion. 
Or she turned her into stone too after Simmi came to her one too many times! It's up to us to decide and I must say that strangely feels bloody brilliant!
simi has a igloo of turkish delight...and only when she doesn't speak or appear that her addiction is fed...ooh...no sourpuss  hpee ...the power is in our hands...go nuts...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-09-26, 07:26

women are standing around - my opinion is its natural, because they are tensed and excited mood about this uncoherent dinner . also they want to know which one will be a best cook. automatically they cant sit because of too much of tension and expectation. may be if any fight occurs they can fly easily?????

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-09-26, 07:31

Precap:Raman and Isita looking at each other. the scene reminds me that exact same scene Ishita telling Raman that i found my kuch kuch hotha hai moment!!

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum