Latest topics

Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-25, 22:12

This Purab character is so mousy,  making me tired of his rhona Dhona act. He cannot decide who he wants to marry and he says that he is in love with Bulbul. But every time somebody gives a monologue on sacrifice ( mainly bulbul and her sis) he changes his mind.  Rolling Eyes Why is his character so weak ? If he is such a good friend of a Abhi then he should be able to explain that he never loved Alia, besides Abhi also knows that he never loved Aalia, the proposal was arranged to make Alia happy in the first place.  Evil or Very Mad

Yesterday he was pathetic , he wanted to kill himself ! How does that help anyone? If he dies then Abhi is still going to blame Pragya for this unfortunate incidence. His characterization is the weakest in the show ...  Bang

Saving grace is the crazy dialogue that comes out of Abhi's mouth .... He doesn't want Praggya to talk but wants her to answer her questions.  Twisted Evil He makes Praggya hold a newspaper in between them so that he doesn't have to see her face and yet keeps touching her with the excuse of getting a bottle out of the glove compartment.  Twisted Evil When praggya is hurt and was stranded in the jungle , he decided to leave her and yet came back in the pretense that Dadi will be mad at him if he didnt help her.... Really Abhi ?  hpee You just cannot stay away from interacting with that Chashmish that you hate so much  Twisted Evil ... The best dialogue yesterday was " sorry guys, dinner is cancelled" ... He wanted the wild animals in the jungle to eat her alive but sadly had to announce the cancellation of such a tasty dinner ,  cos he has to take her away and disappoint  the wild animals...  Clap

You gotta love Abhi ... He is just so childish and silly ... Better than our broody heroes who torture their loved ones in the name of pyar/nafrat ... Atleast Abhi is all about "hate" ... If you know what I mean. ... lazee


Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-26, 08:41; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-25, 22:21

purab is very strong...it takes a strong person to change their mind and know they r wrong...  it takes an even stronger person to change their mind again, and. then again...if he kills himself then he doesn't have to suffer anymore...its not about saving pragya but himself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-25, 23:29

sarra0 wrote:purab is very strong...it takes a strong person to change their mind and know they r wrong...  it takes an even stronger person to change their mind again, and. then again...if he kills himself then he doesn't have to suffer anymore...its not about saving pragya but himself...

ROFL hppy hppy hppy Clap Clap

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-25, 23:30

sarra0 wrote:purab is very strong...it takes a strong person to change their mind and know they r wrong...  it takes an even stronger person to change their mind again, and. then again...if he kills himself then he doesn't have to suffer anymore...its not about saving pragya but himself...


Yes, he is the strongest wimp I've ever seen

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by pollyanna on 2014-09-25, 23:47

Sarra, Sabi.....u guys rock.....i dunno...i feel like giving one tight slap to purab......a very irritating characterization.....

on the other hand....Abhi reminds me of Raman....both are ekdum mast ......though less said the better for their wives....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-26, 00:31

pollyanna wrote:Sarra, Sabi.....u guys rock.....i dunno...i feel like giving one tight slap to purab......a very irritating characterization.....

on the other hand....Abhi reminds me of Raman....both are ekdum mast ......though less said the better for their wives....

I will join in slap gate with pallo..Wat the hell! Bang

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-26, 00:32

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:purab is very strong...it takes a strong person to change their mind and know they r wrong...  it takes an even stronger person to change their mind again, and. then again...if he kills himself then he doesn't have to suffer anymore...its not about saving pragya but himself...

ROFL hppy hppy hppy Clap Clap

hppy hppy long hug hppy

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 01:24

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:purab is very strong...it takes a strong person to change their mind and know they r wrong...  it takes an even stronger person to change their mind again, and. then again...if he kills himself then he doesn't have to suffer anymore...its not about saving pragya but himself...


Yes, he is the strongest wimp I've ever seen
hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 01:32

pollyanna wrote:Sarra, Sabi.....u guys rock.....i dunno...i feel like giving one tight slap to purab......a very irritating characterization.....

on the other hand....Abhi reminds me of Raman....both are ekdum mast ......though less said the better for their wives....
ek tamacha toh banta hai...and while u r at it give one to abhi...and sarla...and aaliya...tanu...bulbul...pragya...the other grand daughter in law...

no no no abhi lacks a brain, maturity, wit, sense and the list goes on  hppy :lollol:I think the other thing that annoys me here is pragya reactions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-26, 05:01

Sabi wonderful post! long hug

Honestly I was thinking of the Article that said Ekta torn some scripts before she approved this one so am wondering was this the best one out of the lot Shocked

Gosh! All the characters have multiple communication syndrome!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-26, 08:27

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sarra, Sabi.....u guys rock.....i dunno...i feel like giving one tight slap to purab......a very irritating characterization.....

on the other hand....Abhi reminds me of Raman....both are ekdum mast ......though less said the better for their wives....
ek tamacha toh banta hai...and while u r at it give one to abhi...and sarla...and aaliya...tanu...bulbul...pragya...the other grand daughter in law...

no no no abhi lacks a brain, maturity, wit, sense and the list goes on  hppy :lollol:I think the other thing that annoys me here is pragya reactions...

Sarra ... In pragya's defense ...what could Sriti jha do ? She is the TRP puller of this show ... The more she makes a scared face or crying face ...TRP goes up .... This is one of the few times I'm actually watching a high TRP show ... So I'm letting her be ... This whole show is so illogical and yet has the highest TRP ... It's an enigma and I'm trying to dissect WHY it is so ... Purely academical interest study lazee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-26, 08:28

Shegarf71 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sarra, Sabi.....u guys rock.....i dunno...i feel like giving one tight slap to purab......a very irritating characterization.....

on the other hand....Abhi reminds me of Raman....both are ekdum mast ......though less said the better for their wives....

I will join in slap gate with pallo..Wat the hell! Bang


Meenu ... All I can say is ... I love you long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-26, 08:35

Nanayaa623 wrote:Sabi wonderful post! long hug

Honestly I was thinking of the Article that said Ekta torn some scripts before she approved this one so am wondering was this the best one out of the lot Shocked

Gosh! All the characters have multiple communication syndrome!

Nanaya .. Originally the show was based on Sense and sensibility ( Jane Austen) but obviously most plots do not make any SENSE scratch and yet it doesn't matter ... we still watch it and scratch our heads and show up to see how much more stupid-er ( not a real word ) can Abhi get . hppy


I would love to see the other scripts too ... I would love to know how Ekta figures out what would work and what not ... I mean, this show has higher TRP than jodha akbar and qubool hai ... So let's join the band wagon and have some fun ... Thanks for your reply long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 11:09

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sarra, Sabi.....u guys rock.....i dunno...i feel like giving one tight slap to purab......a very irritating characterization.....

on the other hand....Abhi reminds me of Raman....both are ekdum mast ......though less said the better for their wives....
ek tamacha toh banta hai...and while u r at it give one to abhi...and sarla...and aaliya...tanu...bulbul...pragya...the other grand daughter in law...

no no no abhi lacks a brain, maturity, wit, sense and the list goes on  hppy :lollol:I think the other thing that annoys me here is pragya reactions...

Sarra ... In pragya's defense ...what could Sriti jha do ? She is the TRP puller of this show ... The more she makes a scared face or crying face ...TRP goes up .... This is one of the few times I'm actually watching a  high TRP  show ...  So I'm letting her be ... This whole show is so illogical and yet has the highest TRP ... It's an enigma and I'm trying to dissect WHY it is so ... Purely academical interest study lazee
pragya set that precedent before the trp gained momentum...now she is stuck in the cycle they created...hope they enjoy it immensely...

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil u don't need to hide behind academic research...u can come out and say it openly that u luuuuuuurvee the show...v wont judge to much  hppy Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 11:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:Sabi wonderful post! long hug

Honestly I was thinking of the Article that said Ekta torn some scripts before she approved this one so am wondering was this the best one out of the lot Shocked

Gosh! All the characters have multiple communication syndrome!
Shocked Shocked your saying that there were other scripts which she considered not to b good enough  scratch

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by amimus on 2014-09-26, 12:10

Yes Purab is a strong person but it's his love for Bulbul that is making him so irritating and irrational. 
But he knows that his suicide will rid him of his pain but it will make no difference in Pragya life. 
Coming to Abhi, he is a Rockstar with no brains, but he can't even leave pragya. Oh poor Abhi can't decide what to do with chasmish

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-26, 13:54

Purab is a indecisive character whose Mind and heart is at war with one another. He knows what he wants but at the same time he also knows what he needs to do . A good man torn between his loyalties - Loyalty towards his love or loyalty to his friendship . The reason why Purab is such a irritating character to watch is the actor is unable to bring out the compulsions and the needs of the character, he portrays him as a wimp!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-26, 14:14

Tanthya wrote:Purab is a indecisive character whose Mind and heart is at war with one another. He knows what he wants but at the same time he also knows what he needs to do . A good man torn between his loyalties - Loyalty towards his love or loyalty to his friendship . The reason why Purab is such a irritating character to watch is the actor is unable to bring out the compulsions and the needs of the character, he portrays him as a wimp!
bingo!
but not much to be said of logic though...
Purab agrees to marry Aaliya because Bulbul asked him to... why? bec Abhi is torturing Pragya?
nuts!
an ailing MIL, an over-libidous  girl-friend... a spoilt sister...
Serves Abhi right!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by slmu on 2014-09-26, 14:21

Me three joining in the slap gate BangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-26, 14:21

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Purab is a indecisive character whose Mind and heart is at war with one another. He knows what he wants but at the same time he also knows what he needs to do . A good man torn between his loyalties - Loyalty towards his love or loyalty to his friendship . The reason why Purab is such a irritating character to watch is the actor is unable to bring out the compulsions and the needs of the character, he portrays him as a wimp!
bingo!
but not much to be said of logic though...
Purab agrees to marry Aaliya because Bulbul asked him to... why? bec Abhi is torturing Pragya?
nuts!
an ailing MIL, an over-libidous  girl-friend... a spoilt sister...
Serves Abhi right!

Add-on's incl A righteous chashmish, a hyper -insecure -wanting to suffocate him MIL , A Dadi who wants her way - Abhi should go on world tour

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by slmu on 2014-09-26, 14:21

sarra0 wrote:purab is very strong...it takes a strong person to change their mind and know they r wrong...  it takes an even stronger person to change their mind again, and. then again...if he kills himself then he doesn't have to suffer anymore...its not about saving pragya but himself...

ROFL ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-09-26, 14:34

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Purab is a indecisive character whose Mind and heart is at war with one another. He knows what he wants but at the same time he also knows what he needs to do . A good man torn between his loyalties - Loyalty towards his love or loyalty to his friendship . The reason why Purab is such a irritating character to watch is the actor is unable to bring out the compulsions and the needs of the character, he portrays him as a wimp!
bingo!
but not much to be said of logic though...
Purab agrees to marry Aaliya because Bulbul asked him to... why? bec Abhi is torturing Pragya?
nuts!
an ailing MIL, an over-libidous  girl-friend... a spoilt sister...
Serves Abhi right!

Add-on's incl A righteous chashmish, a hyper -insecure -wanting to suffocate him MIL , A Dadi who wants her way - Abhi should go on world tour

and take Bulbul with him

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-26, 14:45

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Purab is a indecisive character whose Mind and heart is at war with one another. He knows what he wants but at the same time he also knows what he needs to do . A good man torn between his loyalties - Loyalty towards his love or loyalty to his friendship . The reason why Purab is such a irritating character to watch is the actor is unable to bring out the compulsions and the needs of the character, he portrays him as a wimp!
bingo!
but not much to be said of logic though...
Purab agrees to marry Aaliya because Bulbul asked him to... why? bec Abhi is torturing Pragya?
nuts!
an ailing MIL, an over-libidous  girl-friend... a spoilt sister...
Serves Abhi right!

Add-on's incl A righteous chashmish, a hyper -insecure -wanting to suffocate him MIL , A Dadi who wants her way - Abhi should go on world tour

and take Bulbul with him

I would not be so heartless hpee hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-26, 14:49

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
bingo!
but not much to be said of logic though...
Purab agrees to marry Aaliya because Bulbul asked him to... why? bec Abhi is torturing Pragya?
nuts!
an ailing MIL, an over-libidous  girl-friend... a spoilt sister...
Serves Abhi right!

Add-on's incl A righteous chashmish, a hyper -insecure -wanting to suffocate him MIL , A Dadi who wants her way - Abhi should go on world tour

and take Bulbul with him

I would not be so heartless hpee hpee
y not all three...tanu, pragya.. .and bulbul

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pathetic Purab and a cancelled dinner ( KumKum Bhagya)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum