Latest topics

Laughing at balloon therapy... Erm, not anymore (Qubool Hai)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laughing at balloon therapy... Erm, not anymore (Qubool Hai)

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-26, 22:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ahil harbors deep dark secret as he believes he has  killed his father. Sanam has heard his screams during his night terrors and has partial knowledge of his abusive childhood from his drunken ramblings. But Sanam, getting enlightened out of the blue with knowledge of psychology and grief counseling made me skeptical of the balloon scene.  Rolling Eyes She tells Aahil to come to the yard and release all his dark secrets by writing them on balloons and letting them go. Aahil starts to walk away, I start to laugh my sarcastic laugh, ready to change the channel...  Twisted Evil But things start to change soon ... Sanam says, " maat Jao, mere Khatir ".... I stop in my track as well as Aahil ...

He comes back, writes about his pain on the balloons (loneliness, pain, bad dreams ...) and let's them go one by one with help from Sanam.  Embarassed He breaks down at Sanam's thoughtful gesture as well from reliving his memory  No ...and cries his heart out , it's impossible to keep the viewers' eyes dry at that scene. Sick  Such power packed performance by Surbhi Jyoti and Karan Vir Bohra !  Wonderful  exchange of passion and pain between Sanam and Ahil when she wipes his tears away gently.  luv Then comes the first reciprocal, mutual , deep, tight embrace ... Not the carnal hug of chirpy lovers, frisky bed mates ... This is an embrace of two people who need each other to breathe, to live , to hold on to as life lines... the hug of two needy , deprived souls . This was extremely beautifully done ! kudos to the CV team. Kash, real life offered such wonderful ways to manage pain and such understanding people to assist in letting go of the past. Atleast Qubool Hai gives that hope , that it's possible ... long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Laughing at balloon therapy... Erm, not anymore (Qubool Hai)

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-26, 23:26

long hug Sabi...

Nice post.. Loved how u described about the balloon scene especially about the hug scene.. Beautiful edit..  luv

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-26, 23:28

Maria J wrote:long hug Sabi...

Nice post.. Loved how u described about the balloon scene especially about the hug scene.. Beautiful edit..  luv

Thanks maria .... Their acting was so magnificent ... It's one of the best scenes of Sahil long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-27, 18:43

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-27, 18:53

Ah Sabi.. sounds like an absolutely wonderful scene

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-29, 18:59

slmu wrote:Ah Sabi.. sounds like an absolutely wonderful scene

Thanks shanthi ... It really was .... Sahil scenes are special ... And then there are crazy tracks with Billo rani ... Which makes one feel like the show should've been called Billo rani's revenge ( for no apparent reason) season 2 . Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-29, 22:56

Wow sabi.. Excellent edit. Loved it..

Hmm. I too started to laugh readin abt balloon therapy. But have to accept it.. Ahil's fear and nervousness and sanam's care for him was nicely portrayed.

And you have wonderfully described yaar long hug yes. The tight hug from both.. One gettin consoled and the other givin it.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-29, 23:33

Nice one sabi...nd awesome edit...

That scene was nice yr...nd i loved their tight hug...
i am noticing...nowadays sanam and ahil are hugging kissing...nd still the didnt said i love u also...wow

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-30, 02:58

A very lovely post Sabs...just moments that stay long after they've happened!GlD to see QH reaching that zenith! long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum