Latest topics

Kumkum Bhagya Abhi Pragya messed up life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kumkum Bhagya Abhi Pragya messed up life

Post by amimus on 2014-09-28, 13:15

Pragya and Abhi what is it between them that does not separate them, Sarla, Dadi or they themselves. There is always some or the other excuse for them to come together and not separate. Tanu and Aaliya tried everything but unfortunately for them Pragya is still there in Abhi’s life.

Tanu played cruelly and cunningly as well, she did succeed for some time but back to square one it is for her. Now till where I know they showed that Tanu had signed a big contract which states that she cannot get married during the contract period which is for one year I think.  Why is she always at Abhi’s place, does she have no work or what. And now as per the spoilers if she is going to declare her fake pregnancy, won’t this create problems for her.

Coming back to Abhi , he is one big fool who does not use his brains and gets influenced by Tanu and Aaliya.  Makes me wonder how did he achieve so much success, was it sheer luck or hard work with usage of brains.  Coming to Pragya she is one educated fool, she speaks a lot in front of Aaliya and Tanu even slapped her but cannot open her mouth in from of Dadi or her mother, I am sure her mother is of weak heart but she will definitely understand her daughter’s plight. Any mother would have doubts especially looking at Abhi, he is a rock star and filthy rich, and he can get any girl he wants then why did he marry Pragya, just because his Dadi told him too, nah it’s difficult to digest.

Bulbul is another dukhi character here. On what basis did she think that Purab marrying Aaliya would solve her sister’s problems?  She feels that her sister is so innocent and sweet that anyone can fall in love with her, then why didn’t Suresh fall in love. When he couldn’t how does she expect the rock star to fall head over heels in love within few days?  She loves Purab but has become the sacrificial lamb aaahhhhh I hate this.

Purab is the weakest of the lot, who is just swaying from one side to another. First he listens to his friend and agrees to marry Aaliya but then he falls in love and does not even bother to talk about it with his friend and make him understand.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: Kumkum Bhagya Abhi Pragya messed up life

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-28, 16:13

Loved reading your insight into characters as they are now..thanks Ami long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-28, 18:15

Lovely post Ami.. messed up lives at the moment.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-29, 05:49

Now till where I know they showed that Tanu had signed a big contract which states that she cannot get married during the contract period which is for one year I think.  Why is she always at Abhi’s place, does she have no work or what.

Wonderful post Amimus!  Thumbsup @ bold this very thought has been lingering with me  but couldn't  comment on as I have being advice to forget logic when it comes to Indian Serials and am so glad you mentioned it in your post.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-09-29, 13:41

Shegarf71 wrote:Loved reading your insight into characters as they are now..thanks Ami long hug
T
Thanks Meenu, I wanted to describe the characters from a long time and vent out my frustrations on them . Hence finally  made this post

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-09-29, 13:42

slmu wrote:Lovely post Ami.. messed up lives at the moment.
Thanks . Yes messed up lives for sure .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-09-29, 13:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
 Now till where I know they showed that Tanu had signed a big contract which states that she cannot get married during the contract period which is for one year I think.  Why is she always at Abhi’s place, does she have no work or what.

Wonderful post Amimus!  Thumbsup @ bold this very thought has been lingering with me  but couldn't  comment on as I have being advice to forget logic when it comes to Indian Serials and am so glad you mentioned it in your post.

Yes Nanayaa, logic and Indian serials don't go along at all but I had to mention it somewhere.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-09-29, 14:20

Ami, u have expressed the pointlessness in all the character's actions. Loved reading u

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-29, 15:08

the whole show and its characters r illogical...wat can anything b said about any off them...they make their own mess...pragya knew that abhi planned to throw her out so instead of preparing her mum by telling her the truth she stuck her head in the sand...sarla knows something is wrong but stuck her head in the sand...abhi know knows the truth but it is easier to deal wit blaming pragya for everything then look at his actions so sticking his head in the sand...bulbul thinking purab marrying aaliya would solve all problem even knowing wat the issues were is sticking her head in the sand...purab ah the list goes on...

didn't tanu declare abhi was more important then anything...so she is around and they can sue her but as long as she gets abhi she will still b rich...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-09-29, 15:15

Maria J wrote:Ami, u have expressed the pointlessness in all the character's actions. Loved reading u

Thanks Ria.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-09-29, 16:53

sarra0 wrote:the whole show and its characters r illogical...wat can anything b said about any off them...they make their own mess...pragya knew that abhi planned to throw her out so instead of preparing her mum by telling her the truth she stuck her head in the sand...sarla knows something is wrong but stuck her head in the sand...abhi know knows the truth but it is easier to deal wit blaming pragya for everything then look at his actions so sticking his head in the sand...bulbul thinking purab marrying aaliya would solve all problem even knowing wat the issues were is sticking her head in the sand...purab ah the list goes on...

didn't tanu declare abhi was more important then anything...so she is around and they can sue her but as long as she gets abhi she will still b rich...

Yes Sarra , the whole show is total mess and then also its high on trp's , gosh Indian Aunties tastes no one can know.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-30, 22:25

Seriously the whole show is made up of messed up characters who do not have an ounce of logic in their DNA..

and the biggest flops are for me Bulbul and Purab.. How the hell did they think one simple marriage will right everybody's world .. esp when Abhi has married under duress..

P:S..does anyybody think Aaliya looks older than Abhi?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum