Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 29Sep14 "Zeenat & her devious plans"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 29Sep14 "Zeenat & her devious plans"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-28, 21:31

The episode begins with .... Ruku playing with hussain
She tries her best to pacify the baby as he wails
She orders hoshiyar to help her.... hoshiyar sings ....but ruku shuts him up  
Another Baandie suggests that the baby needed her mother Jodha ...this infuriates Ruku 

Ruku scolds the baandie that now she was his mother and if she uttered about taking the baby to jodha she would face dire consequences
She orders the baandie out

Jodha is having happy moments with her baby Hameeda and the other ladies are there too jalal comes there and they discuss about having a dai maa for hussain
Jalal is very happy watching hassan n jodha happy with each other 
Jodha requests every one that she wanted to look after her baby herself and not any dai maa keeping in mind the safety and security of the babies in mind and maham's curse in mind too

Ruku insists that she needed dai maa
Jo goes to ruku's cradle  and pacifies the baby
The baby calms down in moments in jo's arms
Jo tells ruku to look after tha bay herself
Ruku retorts that the baby needed breast milk hence dai maa was necessary
Jo offers to become dai maaa herself
Ruku tells jodha that not that jodha had given ruku the baby she had lost all power to decide the baby's handling
And she would never allow Jo to become hussain's dai maa and orders her to keep away from the baby
She orders hoshiyar to search dai maa for her baby
And the woman should be changed every 6 months so that baby had no attachment with the dai maa

Sharifu's father is disturbed by the sound of his grand daughter wailing
Sharifu is furious with his baby wailing in the cradle ... he reprimands baxi banu to keep her baby quiet or face dire consequences
Baxi is sad

Jodha is spending happy moments with hassan
She worries about hussain .....she wonders if her other son Hussain  received his medicines or not
She sends medicines for hussain thru moti
Jalal comes to meet jo and hassan 
Mirza quasim and zeenat reach Agra  

Maan singh receives mirza quasim and zeenat
Jalal meets them in DEK
Jala shares that he had arrived amt happy occassion
Jalal had just been blessed  with aulaad  
All ladies meet and greet zeenat in harem 

Quasim praises Jalal's babies
He too had one child recently he informs Jalal and he understood the problems of bringing up baby
He praises zeenat for the very good handling of his child 

Zeenat comes to know that jodha was handling her baby very well but ruku was facing problems
Ruku suggests that since quasim was cousin brother of jalal then zeenat was their relative too she why not let zeenat become dai maa to hussain
Jalal is not happy about this decision but he gives in to ruku's demand
Ruku is having difficulty managing the baby
Zeenat comes to Ruku's hojra and takes over the baby
She takes the baby near the window and calm the wailing bay soon
Zeenat the thinks of throwing the baby down
But ruku reaches there and is shocked to see Zeenat near the window
Zeenat makes an excuse
Ruku happily takes over the sleeping bay from Zeenat and is happy that zeenat had accepted becoming dai maa to hussain ruku informs jalal about this good news

Quasim and zeenat meet in their room and discuss how Ruku had bitten the bait
How she had believed they would take care of her baby
They laugh how Jalal  believed  that the had arrived all  the way to greet jalal on the arrival of his aulaad little does he know about their real intentions
They had come to murder his babies
They recall how Humayun .. jalal's father  had blinded his kamaran .. his father  mercilessly
Now was the time to take revenge from Jalal

Jodha learns how Quasim and his father Kamaran were not in the good books of humayun. And how quasim's father always wanted to take over the monarchy from Humayun and even tried to assassinate him  .. kamaran was blinded by Humayun to keep him out of the race to the throne 

Jodha tells every body that they should all remaIn vigilant regarding  the safety of the babies
She was skeptical about Zeenat  and quasim

Precap
Zeenat its caught by moti bai feeding something undesired by Zeenat she shouts . What are you feeding the baby ??
Zeenat freezes  

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-29, 21:10; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 29Sep14 "Zeenat & her devious plans"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-29, 21:26

hpee hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-30, 04:14

Manu, a very positive start of the week. hpee

CV team never seems to amazing me Shocked all of a sudden  Jalal enemy has surface and as usually Ruky own selfish motives got the better of her and falls into the hands of the enemy again (outsider  + insider enemy is a deadly comb).  Ruky seems to love outsides she knows nothing about than her family who are showering her with so much love. Hmm. Lets see how this ends.

Had I known is always at the last minute right, hope it will not be too late for her when she realized her folly.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-30, 07:23

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, a very positive start of the week. hpee

CV team never seems to amazing me Shocked all of a sudden  Jalal enemy has surface and as usually Ruky own selfish motives got the better of her and falls into the hands of the enemy again (outsider  + insider enemy is a deadly comb).  Ruky seems to love outsides she knows nothing about than her family who are showering her with so much love. Hmm. Lets see how this ends.

Had I known is always at the last minute right, hope it will not be too late for her when she realized her folly.
I like tha way you described the enemy combo
Ruku isvery devious yaar. And she is careless too  
She might not  have planned the Baby's murder but she failed to identify the deviois ness in Zeenat
How could she ??
Jo felt it right away !! After all Jodha is the great one naa !!
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-09-30, 07:48

--sumana13-- wrote:

She might not  have planned the Baby's murder but she failed to identify the deviois ness in Zeenat
How could she ??
confused confused
Jealousy is a very terrible diseases Manu, that is eating Ruky inside like a
Canker-worm and soon she will realise what jealousy has done to her and hope she raid herself of it if not she will never know any form of joy in her life. No No No

Jealousy is what has blinded her so far from seeing clearly that what she wants or doing is evil and it is taking her to a very dangerous path that she will now lose what she cherishes the most for good and what she hopes to achieve. Unfortunately because the royal family always let her have her hissy way like a spoil brat and she might think so can get away with anything.

NOW IF CV TEAM Bang Bang Bang COME UP WITH THAT CRAP THAT'S IT FOR ME!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-30, 08:19

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

How could she ??
confused confused
Jealousy is a very terrible diseases Manu, that is eating Ruky inside like a
Canker-worm and soon she will realise what jealousy has done to her and hope she raid herself of it if not she will never know any form of joy in her life. No No No

Jealousy is what has blinded her so far from seeing clearly that what she wants or doing is evil and it is taking her to a very dangerous path that she will now lose what she cherishes the most for good and what she hopes to achieve. Unfortunately because the royal family always let her have her hissy way like a spoil brat and she might think so can get away with anything.

NOW IF CV TEAM Bang Bang Bang COME UP WITH THAT CRAP THAT'S IT FOR ME!

Yes Nanayaa I agree with you .... The royal family do give in to the tantrums of .. For employing a dai maa for hussain

Hameeda should have put her foot down and appointed Jodha as the dai maa for the babies ..that would have solved the problems for both the bay and the natural mother who was missing the baby
Ruku could not even share her baby for breast feeding with Jo while Jo had given Ruku the life time custody of her baby !!
What an irony
I love destiny for teaching Ruku a lesson by allowing her baby to get killed
Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top