Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 sep 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 sep 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-29, 19:17

Written update...

The episode starts...
At the party hall...
ishu is standing alone..she says should msg rama or not, dont know he will come or not...mani comes to her nd asks do u need juice ishu says no need...mani says waiting for call...he jokes nd makes ishu smile...mani says ok leave jokes..dont know phone rings...nd ishu's phone rings...she says why...u were right call came but of someone else....
ishu picks the call nd says..yeah i will come at clinic at 10...ishu cuts the call..
she says to mani that u enjoy the party maybe u can get a girl...mani says no.
no one will marry me now....and no one is of my type here...
ishu says he is so caring and look at raman he even didnt called me...

At bhalla house...
raman drinks water...he says this lady has no value of time...look its so late and still she didnt came...should i go to pick her...he says i think i should go to pick her otherwise she will get angry nd tomorrow she will make me to eat idli sambhar...he leaves...

At party hall...
ishu and mani were talking...ashok enters there...ishu says what he is doing here...
mani tells her tht he is the client...nd asks how do u know him...ishu says its a long story will tell u some other day...she says...u plz be away from ashok he is not a good guy...mani says dont worry we are only bussiness partners....
ashok was sitting near bar...a girl comes there...
ashok tries to flirt with the girl...but the girl says i am not interested...she ignores him...ashok stands nd says u dont know me who am i...he starts his drama...girl says u r so cheap i am not interested in u...
ashok gets a call from shagun...he says see this girl is not intrested nd she is not leaving me....he picks up the call nd talks with shagun....he is drunk...shagun asks her how he is nd all...later he cuts the call...mani comes to ashok nd says it was your wife's call...ashok says yes...they gets into a chat...as ashok was drunk...he tells him that i am not going to marry her...i only ordered one wedding card nd gave it shagun nd now she thinks i will marry her...
ishita hears all this...mani says to ashok that he is too much drunk and u sould leave...my driver will drop u...mani calls someone to drop him...nd he takes a drunk ashok....

Ishita says he is doing very bad with shagun...mani comes to her...ishu says i have to leave now as ruhi will not sleep without me...mani says u r making excuse na...actually ur hubby is waiting for u...ishu says nothing like that...
mani says ok murli will drop u...ishu says no need i will go with driver..mani says no he will drop u...ishu says ok...they leaves...

Outside raman comes to take ishu nd he finds that she came with murli..he says she came here only with that chusa huva aam...he laughs...
murli makes ishu to sit in car...ishu sees raman there...raman hides...nd she sits in...

Outside the building...
ishita and mihika were talking about ashok ditching shagun...ishu says that i need to tell this to raman as he loved her before...nd he cares for people whom he doesnt love...then how he will react after knowing this...mihika jokes on raman...they laughs...
raman comes there in his car...

Ishita asks him what he is doing here...raman says i went to buy icecream for ruhi...ishu says so where she is...so she starts asking nd raman has no excuse so they gets into a rift...

At iyers....
mihika shows the wedding cards to family...Mr iyer says we should ask frm raman also first...his choice is also important...mihir comes there...

Mihr nd mihika sits for chat...mihir says that i shared everything with u..nd i want to tell u tht we have to do rasam in shagun's wedding as she told me...mihika thinks about ashok's drama....
mihika says that we r also busy in marriage preparations here....
mihir says now what...mihika says now drop me to office...

Ishita comes in room nd finds it messed up...she says raman keeps his things anywhere...she keeps the dress in cupboard....
she takes raman's phone nd finds her nd ruhi's pic as wallpaper she is happy to see it...she says raman kept this wow...raman comes nd asks why she is using my cell...ishu says this pic so pretty Na...raman says yeah...ruhi is there na thats y...raman jokes...he shows a pic of dinosaur nd says u r looking nice here...she says i looks like this...she gets angry raman laughs...

In morning...
ishita was cooking nd she thinks that last nivht i was not able tell about ashok to raman but now i have to tell...
she goes nd gives coffee to raman....raman jokes ishu says everything is not joke...
she sits nd tells him about ashok...she says i heard ashok telling this that he will not marry shagun nd he is cheating her....
screen freezes on raman's face.

Precap:- Mani and Ishita were talking in a coffee shop....mani says true lovd is not easy to get...he says can i ask something...ishu says yeah...
mani asks her that does she love raman...ishu is silent.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-29, 20:22; edited 4 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 sep 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-29, 20:08

Thanks Jenny!!! Today was a lovely episode! I'm really liking Mani..After Ashok's drunken loutishness at the party, I doubt if he will have much faith in him any more.
Also I'm glad Raman does not know who Mani is yet. It would be better if they become business partners before the Ishita connection is revealed to them.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-29, 20:13

Rikhia..
i think first raman will come to know that mani is abhimanyu nd later they will become business partners.

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-29, 20:25

Thanks for the nice update jenny

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-29, 20:30

My pleasure manu...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-29, 20:30

Thanks ... Wonderful Jenny

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-29, 20:43

Jenny yaara long hug

Hmm.. Ashok blabbered at last. Good. Lets see wat our mahaan bahu wil do.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-29, 20:49

cutie pai :-) wrote:Rikhia..
i think first raman will come to know that mani is abhimanyu nd later they will become business partners.
hehe...there's still room for speculation...Let's hope that doesn't happen. That will bring into question the reason behind them becoming business partners. I mean, after all, then their personal relationship can become the reason behind their business deal. And that is not ideal.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-29, 21:50

thanks jenny  :*ohg*:ashok not planning to marry shagun out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-29, 22:07

Girls...
i aM totally shocked at the new rumour about mihika nd ashok...i dont want this to happen

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-30, 11:17

since when does ashok have that much of a beard...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-30, 13:06

Thanks Jenny.. ok episode with Ashok mouthing off

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:20