Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 sep 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 sep 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-30, 18:48

Written update...

. The episode starts...
At bhalla house..
raman and ishu talks about ashok...ishu says from last night i am tensed from ashok's words...he even said that he will not marry shagun...shagun is a woman nd no woman can bear this..it will affect om adi too...raman says i never expected that ashok will do this to shagun...i will kill him..ishu says him to be calm nd do something...
she goes from there...raman calls shagun and asks her to meet nd says that i want to talk about u nd adi.

At ashok's house...
Ashok's bro slaps ashok tightly...ashok asks the reason...his bro says last night u were so drunk nd told our plan to everyone...ashok says i only told my business partner...its not a big deal...his bro says but there was many people and maybe someone could hear it...ashok asks him to calm down...suraj says ok..now if anyone asks u about this thing u plz say that me nd shagun had little rift nd i said this while i was drunk...he says him that he will cheat shagun..both bro smiles..ashok tells that now i will harm shagun's brother nd raman's friend...mihir...with the help of mihika...his bro asks who, that office one...they talks about mihika...nd smiles..

In coffee shop...
shagun nd raman comes for meeting...they sits...shagun asks him why he called her here...dooes he wants to give lecture...raman says something like that..he says u should not marry ashok as he is not a good guy...shagun says..u got married nd now i am getting married then y r u stoping me...

On the other side...ishu nd mani too comes in same coffee shop and sits at the back seat of raman nd shagun's .ishu asks from mani that why u called me here...mani says last night u was quite disturbed so i thought to call u here...ishu says oh but i have to go to pick ruhi from school...mani says ruhi is your hubby's daughter na...ishu says she is mine daughter too...

raman says to shagun that ashok is cheating her and he will not marry her...shagun gets angry on this...

Ishita nd mani talks...mani says to her that ur life is set...raman had divorce and u r cheated by subu...both r in same condition...
mani asks her that does she really love raman...ishu is answer less...

Shagun fights with raman that saying that how he can say something like this for shagun..he says that ishita herself heard this in party last night...shagun says so it was ishita's plan...raman shouts that i dont care about u i care about my child adi...he shouts...

Ishita nd mani hears this...they looks at raman...mani says what he is doing here.. ishu says how do u know him...mani tells her that he was having a deal with him..but he is full of attitude..nd were angry person...
Ishu says he is not much bad..mani asks how can u say that...ishu tells him that khadus man is my husband...mani is shocked...he says what..he says lets go to meet him...ishu says no its not right time lets leave...they leaves...

Shagun says to raman that ok i will take u to ashok nd he will tell u the truth...

Outside...
Shagun sees ishu...she says what the hell she is doing here..she goes to her nd asks her what she is doing here..raman is too shocked...shagun says i know its ur plan...ishu says but i came here for coffee...
shagun says ok i will take u both to ashok he will tell u...
Ishu says to raman that i will call papa to pick ruhi..they leaves...

ashok comes in room with a girls nd flirts with her...shagun comes in home shouting for ashok...
the worker tells her that he is in room...ishu raman nd shagun enters in room...shagun finds ashok with the girl...she gets angry and slaps ashok...she says u cheated me...she cries...she says i had done everything for u..i left raman nd ruhi..even i sent adi to hostel nd entertained ur frnds also..
Ishu says to raman that we should leave now...raman says wait...he goes to ashok nd taunts him...
suraj comes there..nd asks what is this going on...shagun says come..see what ur brother has done...and understands the thing...he says tell to shagun that who this girl is...ashok shows a card to shagun nd says that she is our wedding planner...he starts his fake drama..he says i was planning for our marriage...i cant think to cheat u as i cant live with out u...shagun says am sorry dear dont know y i came in raman's plan...
ashok asks the girl to leave...he says to raman nd ishu also to leave...

At bhalla house...in room..
Raman shouts at ishu and says that i cant interfer in others life nd u should also not do so...ishu but i came to know that he was cheating shagun...raman scolds her...he says u have less problems in your life thats y interfering in others life...stop going in others life otherwise u will be out of my life...ishu cries..
mihika listens everything as she is in hall...
Raman leaves in angry mood...ishu comes out nd finds mihika there...she holds her hand...

Madhu comes there nd tells to ishu to prepare for navratri festival is its a festival for punjabi...toshi is not here so behind her u have to do this...ishu says ok i will do everything nd if dont know anything i will ask from mumiji...Mr bhalla says to madhu that she cares so much for their family..madhu leaves with mihika...nd Mr bhalla too leaves for society work...
Screen freezes on ishu's face.

Precap:- Raman is teasing ishu...he says that during navratri maa was used to keep moon vrat for nine days...ishu is shocked...she says but i didnt found this in net...raman says yeah..romi comes there...raman says u can ask from romi...he says romi maa used to keep moon vrat na...romi is confused..but later he understoods and says yes yes...raman says now u also have to be silent for nine days...ishita is tensed and raman and romi smiles.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-30, 23:18; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 sep 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-09-30, 20:17

Thanks Jenny!! I'm really liking Mani. And Mani now knows Ishita is married to Raman Bhalla. Can't wait for Raman to find out who Mani is!
Also, I didn't like Raman blasting at Ishu like that. Bothered me.
Shagun is really the world's stupidest woman. But Ashok and she make a perfect couple. They really deserve each other.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-30, 20:37

Nobody can beat Mayya in dragging and extracting every drop of Dirammmma from  a track !!

Thankooj Jenny Benny

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-30, 20:39

Nice update Cutie pie

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-30, 20:56

Tanthya wrote:Nobody can beat Mayya in dragging and extracting every drop of Dirammmma from  a track !!

Thankooj Jenny Benny
yeh dirammmma hai? I thou yeh tortiiirre hai...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-30, 20:58

thanks for the update...so he tried to help before he shouts at her not the other way around...so ashok wants to marry mihika? he really has a death wish

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-30, 21:34

Tanthya wrote:Nobody can beat Mayya in dragging and extracting every drop of Dirammmma from  a track !!

Thankooj Jenny Benny
hahaha!!! Very true about the drama....
But Ashok and Shagun's marriage is going to be like all other soap marriages. Generally the couple want to get married and after a lot of obstacles they finally get hitched. The last month before the marriage especially is the most difficult period when all the forces of the world tend to conspire against the union.
Here, Ashok does not want to get married. So at least one partner of this couple is against the marriage. So technically the marriage shouldn't take place. But we'll see that after all the plans and saazishes against the getting hitched bit, the couple will end up together. 
No fear, Maiyya's here.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-09-30, 21:40

Thanks Jenny

What a fool Shagun is.. did that woman look like she was there as a wedding planner? 

Raman yelling.. the extent of it was a bit much.

Mani-Ishita.. its like they are making that relationship extra sweet so that Ishu can compare to Raman or what? Its too sugary.

Hated the precap.. how about you say nothing for a change Raman?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-30, 22:05

thanks Jenny.

shagun believes ashok.. Rolling Eyes oh.Tats called LOOVVVVE.... Shagun babe is blindfolded by a fake love Clap she deserves it... Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-30, 22:16

Rihika... yes.yes. i too want this ppl to be paired up..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-30, 22:18

candy wrote:Rihika...  yes.yes. i too want this ppl to be paired up..  

Hey Candy!!! yeah..that way they can remain occupied with each other and stop ruining other people's lives.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-30, 22:48

Girls am shocked with new news
that is

Shagun will come to know about ashok's plan nd she will leave him ...on other side raman will express his love to ishu in jealousy nd shagun will try to come back in raman's life with the help of adi nd raman will agree for adi leaving ishu...shagun nd adi will be staying at bhalla house nd adi will get closer to ishu when he gets to know that ishu is sweet...
on the other side ashok will black mail mihika nd will make her to marry him force fully....mihika agrees as she have no other chance....
nd mihir nd mihika's marriage will also be post poned...there will be more drama nd that will be because of param as he will try to misbehave with shagun as he has done with ishu...but ishu will save shagun..
On her marriage day mihika gets ready to marry ashok...and ashok will gets married to shagun...yes shagun as shagun sits for wedding to save mihika as well as mihir's life and as ishu saved her.

So thats it...
i didnt posted it..
as its not having any confirmation nd i dont feel it is true....bcoz all these things happening not possible for me...so i think its fake nd its a story made by some one...but i saw on fb so shared here

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-09-30, 22:50

cutie pai :-) wrote:Girls am shocked with new news
that is

Shagun will come to know about ashok's plan nd she will leave him ...on other side raman will express his love to ishu in jealousy nd shagun will try to come back in raman's life with the help of adi nd raman will agree for adi leaving ishu...shagun nd adi will be staying at bhalla house nd adi will get closer to ishu when he gets to know that ishu is sweet...
on the other side ashok will black mail mihika nd will make her to marry him force fully....mihika agrees as she have no other chance....
nd mihir nd mihika's marriage will also be post poned...there will be more drama nd that will be because of param as he will try to misbehave with shagun as he has done with ishu...but ishu will save shagun..
On her marriage day mihika gets ready to marry ashok...and ashok will gets married to shagun...yes shagun as shagun sits for wedding to save mihika as well as mihir's life and as ishu saved her.

So thats it...
i didnt posted it..
as its not having any confirmation nd i dont feel it is true....bcoz all these things happening not possible for me...so i think its fake nd its a story made by some one...but i saw on fb so shared here
Hmm....sounds very like Maiyya....unconfirmed you say? well, shagun and adi living in the bhalla house will be difficult to watch...apart from that...I say that it's good to be prepared for the worst... hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-30, 22:59

Yeah rikhia...
but yr this one i think...its a story by someone else

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-09-30, 23:00

cutie pai :-) wrote:Girls am shocked with new news
that is

So thats it...
i didnt posted it..
well this would mean marriages would b happening wit the right people without numerous divorces and remarriage...maiyya cant let that happen  hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-30, 23:09

Jenny Tats a great news yaar. i mean ashok gettin married to shagun .. wow!!
no bali bakra then !!

hmmm. many twists are Der.. maiya will drag this more than a month..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-09-30, 23:13

Rihika.. i second you. let them ruin themselves.. so tat we may not be watching them for a long time.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-30, 23:21

Sarra
I agree yr...ekta cant show anything so easily

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-09-30, 23:22

candy...
if this happens then it will be good as mihika will not suffer

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-01, 00:02

cutie pai :-) wrote:candy...
if this happens then it will be good as mihika will not suffer
thou mihika teaching ashok a lesson watever happens I would like to c after he blackmails her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-01, 00:02

cutie pai :-) wrote:Sarra
I agree yr...ekta  cant show anything so easily
haina...makes u suspicious

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-01, 00:10

Hm..thats y i didnt posted before but later i saw this second time so thought it might be true yr

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum