Latest topics

Pyar to hona hi tha HUMSAFARS review

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pyar to hona hi tha HUMSAFARS review

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 20:03

I'm dead set to like this show 'cos I have no other show to feel excited about right now. I'm gonna find all kinda ways to rationalize the inconsistencies and then jump off a cliff when they show a pregnancy that continues for more than a year Evil or Very Mad ...right now , I'm good ...

The female lead, Arzoo, confidant , mature , cool as a cucumber, able to fight the vicious Shark singlehandedly ( well her friend bailed at the last moment when she saw the bulldozer, so she had no choice but to fight alone) etc etc ... boards on a plane and turns into a complete looney Rolling Eyes

Well, she showed signs of losing balance even before she boarded the plane, when she complained about Sahir because she over heard him talking about blasting something off ... Really? would a samajhdaar person do that without hearing a bit more of the conversation and jump to conclusion ! Not someone like Arzoo .... So here is my rationalization ... Sahir is getting away with blasting the factory off, so atleast he gets harassed by the airport security for our peace of mind, some form of justice needed to be served ( like OJ Simpson getting jail time for theft but not for murder). Also she called him "terrorist" and he sure will evoke terror once she starts working with him, otherwise all these facial hair kis kamake liye?  hppy It better be Terror dekhane ke liye ... Otherwise all my squinting to see expression of anger in his eyes and clenched jawline is going to waste ... But I have years of experience in extracting emotions from muppets made of cloth ( and deprived of any emotional expression) and yes I can imagine that "Animal" the muppet ( yeah, that's his name on muppets ) is always angry ! So, I'm cool with Harshad C and his hirsute avatar! 

On the other hand Arzoo, after first attempt of character assassination by CVs, is turning into Kermit the frog, always perched on high pedestal, croaking away "Allah knows" mile a minute, turning green with nausea ( fake or real .. Is not important)! Allah knows, she was a different person before boarding the plane.  No

So I have two pronged rationalization for Shivya's poor comic timing and CVs forcefully yet faithfully sticking to Rom & Com ... This being the apparent Com part sandwiched between Rom episodes. First , something happens to Arzoo when she is near Sahir , she turns weirdly vociferous and combative ... Hota hai, hota hai...a person can evoke unusual reaction in presence of their prospective soul mate  luv ( she doesn't know that yet, but we do, we've seen too may serials) and second rationalization.... Yeh scene hum kahi dekha hai previously ... Yes, it's like that scene when Kajol freaks out inside a plane in Pyar tho Hona hi Tha ... and I'm willing to swallow anything related to Kajol ...hook, line and sinker . hpee .. So by the dint of those two rationalization ...I'm suppah kool with the odd try at humor episode, I'm all buckled up for landing in Mumbai and let the sparks fly ( just as long as they don't break into a song) lazee

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 21:23; edited 4 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Pyar to hona hi tha HUMSAFARS review

Post by slmu on 2014-09-30, 20:21

hppy  nice one Sabi.

Yes am convinced he's going to be branded a terrorist soon.. don't see the point of all that facial hair otherwise.. 

Oh so she freaked did she.. have to watch that scene..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-30, 20:28

Sabs..great rational for the unfolding events hppy Clap Blast blast comparison Clap I was trying to find one..and u helped out long hug And anyway he is a terrorist.. Arzoo was right..he's terrorizing us with all that hay..oops hair...HC who is a good looking boy is buried under all that..but the white suit helped ignore that..coz it blinded me so much...but on the whole I enjoyed the epi..forced humor or not..I'm A sucker for excuses to laugh..so I'm on board Thumbsup
Best lesson on how to annoy and ignore with style...
HUM BAHAR DEKH RAHE HAIN..USSKE BAAD AAPKO IGNORE KARENGE hppy Clap

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-30, 20:30

teeheeeee..Wud u be kewll if she broke into a dance,mind you it will take 3 or 4 moves from her before that helium balloon of a dress will deign to flutter and for honest gaawd fearing viewizens like us to realize that she is dancing...

I liked the grandpa in the airplane, 4L's attention to extra artists was on proud display there..

Hmm..Why did not Sahir simply upgrade? Sorry if the explanation was provided, I missed few mins

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-09-30, 20:33

Tanthya wrote:teeheeeee..Wud u be kewll if she broke into a dance,mind you it will take 3 or 4 moves from her before that helium balloon of a dress will deign to flutter and for honest gaawd fearing viewizens like us to realize that she is dancing...

I liked the grandpa in the airplane, 4L's attention to extra artists was on proud display there..

Hmm..Why did not Sahir simply upgrade? Sorry if the explanation was provided, I missed few mins

Phillite was phool..explained by check in desk hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 21:25

slmu wrote:hppy  nice one Sabi.

Yes am convinced he's going to be branded a terrorist soon.. don't see the point of all that facial hair otherwise.. 

Oh so she freaked did she.. have to watch that scene..

It was a good scene ... The female lead will take more practice in acting ... But her lines are good ... She is pretty and has potential ... So waiting in patience

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 23:20

Tanthya wrote:teeheeeee..Wud u be kewll if she broke into a dance,mind you it will take 3 or 4 moves from her before that helium balloon of a dress will deign to flutter and for honest gaawd fearing viewizens like us to realize that she is dancing...

No no dance please ... One day  Sahir will do a lungi dance anyways , spare me the pain now ... I am hoping her clothes will change once hate marriage, contract marriage happens ... It has to happen at some point hppy

Sahir couldn't upgrade cos the flight was full ... Wonder where Sahir's mom was ! Why she didnnt fly back ... scratch

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 23:41; edited 2 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-09-30, 23:22

Shegarf71 wrote:

and the reejun for his hurry to reeech mumbaiyya was..?/

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-09-30, 23:40

Tanthya wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:

and the reejun for his hurry to reeech mumbaiyya was..?/

Yeah no hurry really .... He just burnt down a factory .... He better flee Lucknow ASAP hppy hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum