View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars Written Update 01Oct 14 "Arzoo gets her first shock"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-09-30, 21:02

The show begins with .... Arzoo walking into Sahir's haveli with muddy shoes
She notices her muddy footprints . Removes her jooites and walks in bare foot
In the living area alvira is havig arguemtn with Anam over presidentship
Arzo is shocked
Anam is surprised and lost

Alvira welcomes arzoo and explains to anam that she was new designer and was talented
Alvira orders the servant to give out house to Arzoo
Dabbu miyan which was handed over to alvira by her dadi at lucknow

For handing over to arzoo
She is very happy to get back her dabbu  miyan

Arzoo likes the beautiful out house
She opens the dabbu amd reads her dadi's first letter
She had advises not to trust every one easily .. People were having double faces
They were  having dubious intentions she had seen the world and much experienced and also sent a tabeez

Next arzoo reads her mother's emotional letter . Wishes her all the best and asked her to work hard and offer prayers timely . Not to worry about her family and look after her health
She sends a family pic
Myra and Zara too write a loving letter
Arzoo gets emotional and misses her family their fun Moments

The loser at the auction.. Anam ... rings up and is habing trouble arranging 2 crores
Sahir demands the dress and he wanted to display that dress of jahan ara in the next fashion show
Anam orders the manager to arange the cash
Alvira and anam too discuss about arranging the 2 crores
Alvira bows to prove her capability before Sahir

At lucknow zara is complaining about her dupatta to daadi . Flash back of mehendi putting in the hands of daadi and sisters and the happy moments
Zara calls  arzoo and asks her to request ammi to het a heavily worked dupatta for her
Arzoo promises her and cuts the call

Alvira comes to arzoo and offers arzoo a haevily worked dress for the bakrid celebrations next day as all her fiends would be coming for wishing and for mehendi
Alvira wanted every one to stare at Arzoo .. And praise lucknow ki tehezeeb  

Arzoo accepts the gift after alvira insists that this was Idi gift to her from Alvira..

Sapna haneef are the workers who were doing the place with flowers and lights
Alvira takes care of all the arrangements
Anam comes there and is dressed up sahir comes there and tries to excuse himself from the party but alvira insists that he should come there for little while as she wished to introduce him to some one special
Sahir agrees reluctantly

Azroo calls up zara and promises her to get a dress with heavy work next Id not to trouble ammi jaan this time
As arzoo is walking into the haveli after dressing up ..

At the party zaki is putting mehendi on the hands of pretty girls with his name and mobile No
The Girl flirts with Zaki and he enjoys and flirts with her all the more
He invites  her to the out-house  
In the out-house arzoo is dressing up with the new dress and jewellery that alvira presented her
Zaki comes and switched off the power supply the place is plunged into darkness
Arzoo is scared
She walks around looking for help  
Suddenly zaki comes and hugs her  from behind.. mistaking her to be the girl he was flirting moments back ..
Arzoo is shocked
No precap

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 00:42; edited 9 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars Written Update 01Oct 14 "Arzoo gets her first shock"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-01, 23:19

hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-01, 23:24

I liked todays episode, Payal Rohtagi begun to get into the skin of Anam, Zaki was good ..finally a show/episode which kept u engrossed

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-01, 23:27

Thanks Manu..

Looks like some schemin saas -bahu dramas on the way..

Where is the towel scene.. Hmm. Tomorrow while sahir gets ready for the
Party we wil get tat scene I guess...

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-02, 00:24

candy wrote:Thanks Manu..

Someone is very eager for Towel scene ..Hann, haan, haan..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 00:44

I was hoping it would be today
Dance Starry Love
but they just showed us a carrot
confused
and stowed away that track for tomorrow I guess
very bad
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 01:41

Tanthya wrote:I liked todays episode, Payal Rohtagi begun to get into the skin of Anam, Zaki was good ..finally a show/episode which kept u engrossed

Anam was the one bidding against Sahir yesterday at the auction
It became apparent tonight
hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-02, 05:23

--sumana13-- wrote:

Dance Starry Love
confused
very bad
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Manu thanks for the updates. long hug

Take it easy am sure morrow we shall see all there is to see nty

An way is wrong with Zaki gosh am expecting a heavy slap from Arzoo for him to set me straight that not all girls are like flirty flirty Rolling Eyes

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 08:08

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Dance Starry Love
confused
very bad
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
Manu thanks for the updates. long hug

Take it easy am sure morrow we shall see all there is to see nty

An way is wrong with Zaki gosh am expecting a heavy slap from Arzoo for him to set me straight that not all girls are like flirty flirty Rolling Eyes
Hello Nanayaa
Hugs long hug

I hope the don't delay the pool scene so much that. We get tired of waiting and.ose interest

Zaki is soon goin gto be adter Arzoo and will try his best to flirt with her
But am sure arzoo will make him her bhaiya (bro)

I feel Sahir might turn protective for Arzoo in alvira's insistence amdslowly start liking her too
Clap Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 11:11

Tanthya wrote:

Someone is very eager for Towel scene ..Hann, haan, haan..

We all are Sathya ....
Ever since we saw the spoilers on SBS and again in the promo
Clap Starry Love Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-02, 17:08

Thanks Manu 

No love lost between the family members there.... Mum does not like her firstborn because she deems him a failure. Bad blood between saas-bahu ... I wanna know more about that as well. Did Alvira fix the wedding with Anam or did they fall in love and she consented? from what Anam said it seems like she fixed it. Then why does Alvira not like her? Because Anam focused on her own career rather than helping hubby further his own?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 17:49

trintring wrote:Thanks Manu 

No love lost between the family members there.... Mum does not like her firstborn because she deems him a failure. Bad blood between saas-bahu ... I wanna know more about that as well. Did Alvira fix the wedding with Anam or did they fall in love and she consented? from what Anam said it seems like she fixed it. Then why does Alvira not like her? Because Anam focused on her own career rather than helping hubby further his own?
Trina ....it appears to me that ..Alvira enticed her with the promise to make her Vice president of saiyara fashion house 
hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-02, 17:54

--sumana13-- wrote:

Trina ....it appears to me that ..Alvira enticed her with the promise to make her Vice president of saiyara fashion house 
hppy
yeah but why did Alvira entice her if she did not like her? or did she think Anam would be good for her son and she turned out different?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-02, 19:02

trintring wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy
yeah but why did Alvira entice her if she did not like her? or did she think Anam would be good for her son and she turned out different?

Alvira seemed to be a woman who does things for profits and not just out of maternal instinct, Does she resent Anam cuz she is closer to Sahir or does she resent Anam cuz she is in the way of her son's progress..?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-02, 19:13

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy

Alvira seemed to be a woman who does things for profits and not just out of maternal instinct, Does she resent Anam cuz she is closer to Sahir or does she resent Anam cuz she is in the way of her son's progress..?

yeah Alvira has been talking about grand plans for Arzoo as well....I like it, the woman seems complicated... not straightforward good or evil which we normally get to see in mum characters.

I feel like there's bad blood from before the vice presidency came up. If she resents her elder son cause he is not successful then why not the youngest son? yes he is young but not that much. maybe she wants to guide him and hopes he'll be like Sahir

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 19:20

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hppy

yeah Alvira has been talking about grand plans for Arzoo as well....I like it, the woman seems complicated... not straightforward good or evil which we normally get to see in mum characters.

I feel like there's bad blood from before the vice presidency came up. If she resents her elder son cause he is not successful then why not the youngest son? yes he is young but not that much. maybe she wants to guide him and hopes he'll be like Sahir

I can think of a probable twist in the story ....when Alvira appoints Arzoo the VP soon after a successful fashion show .....to teach Anam and Zaki and her elder son a lesson and making Sahir hate Arzoo  all the more 
hppy Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-02, 19:21

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hppy

Absly.. and I like the fact that she is biased about her kids ..many of the mums are like tht favoring one kid over the other  and she is a competent actor as well.. I will be liking her .. have become sick of moms who are sacrificing  mthers or scheming ones...

or it could be that her elder son does not care for her and worship her like she expects him too and Zaki is the last hope..A rubber stamp who can be controlled and whose achievements can be used to further her/family name in lucknow too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-03, 15:13

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

Absly.. and I like the fact that she is biased about her kids ..many of the mums are like tht favoring one kid over the other  and she is a competent actor as well.. I will be liking her .. have become sick of moms who are sacrificing  mthers or scheming ones...

or it could be that her elder son does not care for her and worship her like she expects him too and Zaki is the last hope..A rubber stamp who can be controlled and whose achievements can be used to further her/family name in lucknow too

I wonder how amd why she plans to make that alcoholic amd flirt the vice president of the fashion house
May be sheplans to use him as a puppet who would do exactly as she wanted him to
Alvira is devious woman with ambitious planning for future
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum