Latest topics

Eyes wide shut

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eyes wide shut

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 11:08

A scene which brought out Shagun's persistent foolishness. Raman calls the most foolish woman he has ever met. Presented with unshakable evidence of Ashok's cheating ways, she does go ballistic .. verbal and physical slaps resound with both Ashok and his target at the receiving end.

Ashok however is quick to turn tables around.. says that the girl is a 'wedding planner' and Shagun buys it Shocked.. apologizes with tears. She turns around and blames Ishita and Raman for wanting to ruin her happiness. 

Really Shagun? From which angle did the girl look like a wedding planner? She herself had had planners in earlier.. they were dressed in business attire, had folders, samples, laptop etc. This girl w has nothing, is provocatively dressed and still Shagun instead of investigating further, chooses to believe Ashok.

What makes a woman that blind and desperate? Fear that if the truth is accepted then she loses out on everything? Fear of ending up alone and penniless? Is it desperation to hold onto some meaning for her life? Desperation to have the that status as someone's wife in society? Perhaps all of these factors? 

Whatever it is, Shagun at this point is choosing to ignore facts and continue on this path of self destruction. It will be interesting to see what exactly has to happen to wake her up and accept the truth.

*Pics credit FB fan page

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Eyes wide shut

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-01, 11:17

all of the above...she wants to b his wife, she wants to justify that she was right to leave raman, that she has some standing...that it is love especially now that raman is successful and has got married and is moving on in life...she herself knows wat he is like she accused him at a party once...this shouldn't come as news...but deciding to ignore it in hope and a prayer is foolish...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-01, 11:21

All of it plus  Ego , I guess ...She does not seem to have any talent of her own apart from being a arm candy, She will need a sugar daddy..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 11:26

sarra0 wrote:all of the above...she wants to b his wife, she wants to justify that she was right to leave raman, that she has some standing...that it is love especially now that raman is successful and has got married and is moving on in life...she herself knows wat he is like she accused him at a party once...this shouldn't come as news...but deciding to ignore it in hope and a prayer is foolish...

Yes I guess Raman's moving on is a huge factor in her thought process.. she probably thought he would spend his life moaning about losing her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 11:27

Tanthya wrote:All of it plus  Ego , I guess ...She does not seem to have any talent of her own apart from being a arm candy, She will need a sugar daddy..

Very true.. she does need a sugar daddy.. and if spoilers are to be believed Ashok will get to play that role forever

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-01, 11:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:all of the above...she wants to b his wife, she wants to justify that she was right to leave raman, that she has some standing...that it is love especially now that raman is successful and has got married and is moving on in life...she herself knows wat he is like she accused him at a party once...this shouldn't come as news...but deciding to ignore it in hope and a prayer is foolish...

Yes I guess Raman's moving on is a huge factor in her thought process.. she probably thought he would spend his life moaning about losing her
yep that aspect of her thinking has come thru on numerous occasions...it is all about her...she should b the centre of the universe...someone should tell her even  earth isn't at the centre

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 12:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yep that aspect of her thinking has come thru on numerous occasions...it is all about her...she should b the centre of the universe...someone should tell her even  earth isn't at the centre

hppy yes

But her wake up call is coming which is good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-01, 14:44

Everything said here is very true..but from Shagun's point of view, there is very little else that she can do other than put her faith in Ashok. After all, staying with him is her best bet. Even if her eyes are opened to Ashok's true nature, that won't change a thing. In fact, she is using him  just as much as he used her. While hitting and slapping him around, Shagun did say that Ashok was wrong if he thought that she'll let him go if he did things like that (i.e. sleep around with other women).

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 15:31

hooked wrote:Everything said here is very true..but from Shagun's point of view, there is very little else that she can do other than put her faith in Ashok. After all, staying with him is her best bet. Even if her eyes are opened to Ashok's true nature, that won't change a thing. In fact, she is using him  just as much as he used her. While hitting and slapping him around, Shagun did say that Ashok was wrong if he thought that she'll let him go if he did things like that (i.e. sleep around with other women).

Did she? I missed that.. pity really.. no self respect

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-01, 15:52

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Everything said here is very true..but from Shagun's point of view, there is very little else that she can do other than put her faith in Ashok. After all, staying with him is her best bet. Even if her eyes are opened to Ashok's true nature, that won't change a thing. In fact, she is using him  just as much as he used her. While hitting and slapping him around, Shagun did say that Ashok was wrong if he thought that she'll let him go if he did things like that (i.e. sleep around with other women).

hehe...her priorities lie elsewhere I suppose...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 16:02

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

true.. and you know what? I wonder how if Adi will manage to earn enough ever.. for himself I mean considering he's being taught money is everything..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-01, 16:07

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

true.. and you know what? I wonder how if Adi will manage to earn enough ever.. for himself I mean considering he's being taught money is everything..
yes, he is being taught that money is everything and yet he doesn't know the value of money. He spends without thinking and this can be really damaging for him in the future.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-01, 19:49

Shanthi

As it is Shagun's Life, all one can say, that formerly she got all she wanted. Now if she does not get, that is also Life. The Chakra of Life.
She is in a stage, that if someone tries to help her, he/she will have to apologize for helping. 

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-01, 21:55

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

As it is Shagun's Life, all one can say, that formerly she got all she wanted. Now if she does not get, that is also Life. The Chakra of Life.
She is in a stage, that if someone tries to help her, he/she will have to apologize for helping. 

It definitely is the cycle of life.. but she would never accept that I think... till she learns to accept her mistakes no one can help her true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum