Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - What is the hidden twist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - What is the hidden twist?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-02, 05:12

So far I have not seen the hidden twist coming up in this track but I somehow feel the CV team just brought in Zeenat and her husband here to confuse us viewers of the real plot that Ruky started so that we may be confused as to what is going on and things not made too obvious.
Firstly Ruky made it clear she will never give Jalal nor Jodha the opportunity to call her a bad mother and take the child from her so when Javeda alert her that Zeenat has given something to the child she was alarmed and afraid of the worse she acted as a concern mother because this plan of hers is her last hope to achieve all she desire and have carefully thought of as a master piece. So now she is even being careful of Zeenat as well. 
Secondly up to now Jalal has not told Jodha about the second farmaan he made Ruky signed (why), but he is getting closer to Ruky to see his son with the reality that Ruky doesn’t want Jodha near the child.  So is Jalal taking advantage of  Ruky to get closer to his son and make sure all is well as he promised to Jodha today/or he is watching and waiting for Ruky to slip as a mother so he can use the second farman against her and take back the child to Jodha. (I think he is hoping that Ruky will turn out to be a good mother to his son too just like Jodha and hoping everything will be good in the future.) I feel he has also no clue of Ruky so if she is exposed (if there is any such thing) the shock of it will set in very well because he is hoping for the best.
So far Ruky has covered all her tracks well and she is somehow winning the trust of Jalal, Hamida, Salima as wanting to be a good mother to the child Jodha gave her with all the determination also to resists Jodha from the child’s life completely. (Let me also say that everyone already know that Jodha is a mother figure already and will not be having any difficulty so we should not ready too much meaning into their behavior towards her.) Also everyone has accepted Jodha’s decision to give the child to Ruky  though Jalal and Hamida were against it initially and also Ruky demands to have full rights over the child so I don’t see why they will say otherwise if all was agreed upon. Both sides must stick to their end of the bargain so to say especially Jodha whether she is feeling emotions toward her son. 
So now why did the CV team throw in Zeenat and her husband to be on a mission to kill the twins and so far they have only access to Ruky’s child and not the child with Jodha?
Is Zeenat just a thorn in Ruky’s plans or she will succeed  in killing  her child first leaving Ruky no option but to go after Jodha and her child as her next plan?

One thing that doesn’t add up in this entire Zeenat and husband’s plot is how do they plan to escape Agra after they have poisoned the kids? It doesn’t make sense unless they have another plan which would be the poison is not going to kill the kids immediately but after they left Agra. The interesting point is what is Ruky next move on her mission to be the MUZ? As for getting Jalal by her side she has already succeeded as now Jalal had no choice but to visit her regularly to see his son. So what now? Moving forward will depend on whether this Zeenat plans succeed or not. I see her plans in directions:
1.       Ruky next move maybe is to create a misunderstanding between Jalal and Jodha.

2.     Or she might try to kill Jodha and her child so she and her child will remain the MUZ and heir to the throne. (Honestly I doubt if Ruky can be such a murderous person though jealousy is equated to witchcraft and can make you do stupid things) However, it might also play out that Zeenat may be caught and punished but after sometime Ruky child will die has he is the one who has been exposed to some of the poison but not showing signs of it immediately. Ruky might feel she is back to square one and go after Jodha so that if she is eliminated her child will be hers and therefore the MUZ.
Taking into account of the various spoilers that Zeenat failed in her attempts but also exposed Ruky as planning to hurt Jodha so she will look bad in the eyes of Jalal  makes everything  complicated which is what CV team wants until they bring it to an end. So perhaps Ruky might attempt her next move to make Jodha look bad in the eyes of Jalal and so both kids will be under the care of Ruky and Zeenat who will then try her final attempt to kill the kids. Then who will drug Jodha for that to be achieved Zeenat or Ruky. (I think Zeenat will do so because she has to kill both kids).  I also have a nagging feeling that Ruky might speak of her next move in her room and Zeenat may over hear it but not carry it out before Zeenat will make her attempts and get caught by Jodha so she will expose Ruky plans to everyone later on).   Probably Jodha might wake up from her weak state either due to drugs or poison  and might want to see her son (who might have been given to Zeenat to care for as Jodha is recovering) and on her way she  might catch Zeenat on the act  and may shout and call for help but as she was weak already Zeenat might hurt her and run away but Zeenat will be caught before she makes an escape (well Mogul soldiers are not good at this so I wonder) Zeenat will in turn expose Ruky when she acts all high and mighty before everyone about her real intentions of getting the child from Jodha and  to the shock of everyone. So at the end of the day only Ruky intentions will be made known to all but she herself will not carry out any plot further as she has already done. Zeenat and her husband murder plot is what will be foiled.
Whether this will bring Jalal to reality and act on the second farmaan is yet to be seen. What happens later to the twins also is yet to be seen. (Jalal might be attack and the kids may pass away one after the other and people might say they gave their life for Jalal probably when Resham attack Jalal on behave of Maham). The CV have a lot of options to go with their already twisted minds. So lets see the route they take.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - What is the hidden twist?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 11:34

What an awesome post Nanayaa

The CVs are trying to keep the plot under wraps and create a suspense /surprise for us ..
Hope they make some thing meaning ful and believable out of this mess yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-02, 18:15

--sumana13-- wrote:What an awesome post  Nanayaa

The CVs are trying to keep the plot under wraps and create a suspense /surprise for us ..
Manu thanks long hug

Yes I think they were trying to create a suspense here which they should know JA fans don't like much No

I still believe by the end we will be like oh so is that all you get scratch

Whatever they show am positive they are not going to paint Ruky too black! So what's the point for all the rudeness, hissy, undignified and selfish behavior CV made her showcase.  It only add on to how fans despises her that's all nothing new. Sleep

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-02, 21:33

Nanayaa623 wrote:

Manu thanks long hug

Yes I think they were trying to create a suspense here which they should know JA fans don't like much No

Whatever they show am positive they are not going to paint Ruky too black! So what's the point for all the rudeness, hissy, undignified and selfish behavior CV made her showcase.  It only add on to how fans despises her that's all nothing new. Sleep
I know Nanayaa 
just to make jo appear more angelic in comparison they paint Ruku with these dark shades of character 
I feel as per history the real Ruku might have disliked Jodha but she was not at all so vampish 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-02, 22:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Manu thanks long hug

I know Nanayaa 
just to make jo appear more angelic in comparison they paint Ruku with these dark shades of character 
I feel as per history the real Ruku might have disliked Jodha but she was not at all so vampish 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Yes Ruky might have and why not Jodha came with all the best in her and she made her home among them (moghuls) and then became the King's favourite and the mother to the heir to the throne. I don't think it was easy for her either in such a prejudice state of affairs at that time. But CV team are exaggerating too much of the negativity Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum