Latest topics

HUMSAFARS kostin kostin and more kostin

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUMSAFARS kostin kostin and more kostin

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-02, 21:13

I know it's only been two weeks .... But I am eager to know or atleast speculate about these kostins ... Help me think thru or just guess away long hug

- is Sahir not Alvira's biological son !  Why do they look distant ?  

- why didn't Sahir open the car door but waited for the Chauffer to open it ? Vanity or some insecurity from his past ?

-  what is sahir's relation with that girl ? Uff ... What's her face ? Anam ?

- Is Alvira plotting an alliance for Arzoo with zaki ! She is overly interested in getting Arzoo all dolled up.... She might be repenting her mistake with Siraj's wife and wants a siddhi  sadhi one for zaki ...

- why did Sahir buy that 2 crore dress , just to show off ! Or is there a connection to his past ?

-  what flight did Sahir's mom take that brought her back earlier than Arzoo and Sahir ? And yet she says ... I brought Arzoo with me?  Rolling Eyes

- how can it be Eid one day after a full moon ! Eid is on 12th day of new moon.  scratch  It's okay I guess, that's the only stock photo of the moon that's used for karva chauth as well as  character-establishing soliloquies  Twisted Evil

-  why do rich people bathe in a 3 ft deep pool and turn it into a cesspool of filth ? Okay ... This doesn't need an answer ...cos I'm okay with the exhibitionism that comes with it ...hppy  

- why does Sahir look that way at Arzoo on the flight! He is not as irritated by her as it seems , there is a mixture of amusement and yearning too ... Is her uninhibited free spirit reminding him of a distant past when he was not shackled by .... errr... I don't know what is his baggage ... But I loved that shot  luv

- what is his baggage ( yeah too early to answer)  lazee

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-03, 23:11; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS kostin kostin and more kostin

Post by slmu on 2014-10-02, 22:15

scratch confused

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-02, 22:22

slmu wrote:scratch confused

hppy Clap long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-02, 22:24

if sahir did not look distant from his mum then how would arzoo ve the uphill task of repairing their relationship and come across as the mahaan bahu...

it is a matter of manners and breeding...the rich do not open their own doors they hire others do it...if u want a lecture about high class mentality compared to middle class then tune in to yesterday episode of LAT and listen to prateek...

entertainment...entertainment...entertainment... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

plotting has to happen for twists to occur...

he liked it...simples...

i can't give all answers...u have to search for others... hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-02, 22:29

sarra0 wrote:if sahir did not look distant from his mum then how would arzoo ve the uphill task of repairing their relationship and come across as the mahaan bahu...

it is a matter of manners and breeding...the rich do not open their own doors they hire others do it...if u want a lecture about high class mentality compared to middle class then tune in to yesterday episode of LAT and listen to prateek...

he liked it...simples...

Shocked  you are suggesting she inflict Pratik Swaika on herself? she can't be that desperate for answers  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-02, 22:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:if sahir did not look distant from his mum then how would arzoo ve the uphill task of repairing their relationship and come across as the mahaan bahu...

he liked it...simples...

Shocked  you are suggesting she inflict Pratik Swaika on herself? she can't be that desperate for answers  hppy
y should v b the only ones subjected to that confused   Evil or Very Mad v need to share such wisdom...and when the person is searching for answers it is easy get them where u want them to go... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-02, 22:37

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

he liked it...simples...

y should v b the only ones subjected to that confused   Evil or Very Mad v need to share such wisdom...and when the person is searching for answers it is easy get them where u want them to go... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-03, 00:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

he liked it...simples...

ROFL

Who is that guy ! Please no more crazy serials ... Waise today's episode Sahir came out of the water 5 times and extended his hand from water 3 times for a towel hppy
I'm sure everyone's very happy ... I'm just glad ASR was not subjected to shaven chest exhibition that early in the show !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-03, 23:05

he liked it...simples...

Sarra yogi Berra .... Kiss I meant really distant ... Like he is NOT alvira's son ... That distant ....

Yeah the rich don't I one doors ... But he went to open it .... I mean he was used to opening his car door but he didn't do it is he wanted others to see how rich he is ... I mean atleast keeping up appearances etc is so important to him .... Or maybe he was poor ... Maybe he WAS the Chauffer or maybe his dad was .... My imagination going haywire ...

That dress has a reason behind it , non! Maybe. Connected to his past ... I'm obsessing over his past !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum