Latest topics

The Week that went by...Week#2

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Week that went by...Week#2

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-10-05, 09:53

The week just past in humsafars was giving a little more glimpse of the complex makeup, nitty gritties of the their thoughts,,, Sahir eats burnt toast, why this raked my mind the whole week, but of course this is one of the things which is part of his eccentric  nature, he likes to win n stamp himself on other people.. Why??

Arzoo she likes to include the family in her everything, in her aspirations n in her dreams,,, they seem to be like sardines........the ladies of her family always together..

They seem to be genuinely respecting each other ...

Sahir  his family pompous opulent yet no dil ka connection... They seem to be in a race in to prove I m better than you...all running in different directions....

Alvira. She looked a loving and calm lady in introductory week but now she looks complex ruthless and favors her son ... The web is getting bigger n characters are becoming firm than before yet... I haven't found what I m looking for

Points I enjoyed:::
Sahir.. In white... Not all leads can carry a white three piece that gracefully Thumbsup
The party & Anam her well played cards
Arzoo unaffected by all opulence 

I didn't like::
Camera abusing HC::: I can understand when you have a Adonis like male lead you would like to show off his sculpted well toned body but repeating the shots and dragging it to 4-5 mins  just to grab some eyeballs not so fair ...director sir confused

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: The Week that went by...Week#2

Post by trintring on 2014-10-05, 10:55

Loving your weekly takes Jhals... hope u will continue writing.

I am liking the fact that they are showing Alvira as a complex character... not a straight out good/evil mums that we normally get. Liked Anam who is extremely ambitious and will probably do anything get what she wants. 

As I said before... mr. hotshot should stop eating burnt food as it gives u cancer. And I hope they will groom him soon cause I don't like this almost feral look.

I did not really like the pool scene either. firstly so many shots of his body ruined the impact and if they were hoping for some magic to come through between the leads (by giving him towel and later eating the same sweet) it failed to register. We all know 4 lions can do better than that. Hoping it starts soon.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-06, 17:19

Jhals yay!Reserved for comment...b back later long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-06, 17:41

Jalak....its always nice to read your comments....:) keep writing..

I am yet to watch the pool scene...thats only episode I missed last week..... hopefully will watch it...Wink

I loved his white suit.....very true its very difficult to pull a white suit....and he looked pretty good in that....

Trin Trin.....its nice to see Alvira in different shades...completely agree with you...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-06, 17:47

Jhals

Loved reading and seeing the epis through ur eyes ..

I agree that pool scene was too drawn out - must have delighted a medical student hard put to memorize the various muscles but for the rest of us ... it was  Meh - I guess  4L is trying to compensate for the lack of HC in their previous episodes..

Alvira I am beginning to like her ..She is not the devi mayya , has blind spots , is ruthless and manipulative .. I am waiting to see what or who she is.. for now she is a  bit different from regular 4l characters ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-06, 17:59

sharmibalan wrote:Jalak....its always nice to read your comments....:) keep writing..

I am yet to watch the pool scene...thats only episode I missed last week..... hopefully will watch it...Wink

I loved his white suit.....very true its very difficult to pull a white suit....and he looked pretty good in that....

Trin Trin.....its nice to see Alvira in different shades...completely agree with you...:)
Sharmi  long hug

Glad to see u here... its been ages we had a chat. The show has been okish so far but I think 4L shows usually takes about a month to warm up so will stick around and see how it goes.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-06, 18:06

trintring wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Jalak....its always nice to read your comments....:) keep writing..

Sharmi  long hug

Glad to see u here... its been ages we had a chat. The show has been okish so far but I think 4L shows usually takes about a month to warm up so will stick around and see how it goes.

I agree..Had I watched IPK in the starting I would have dumped it never to return.. Thankfully I saw it after he throws her frm the office window and stayed put

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-06, 18:10

Jhals nice writeup...

I always like how 4ls lay the foundation for each and every character... I wish they give that such attention until the last...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-06, 18:13

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

Sharmi  long hug

I agree..Had I watched IPK in the starting I would have dumped it never to return.. Thankfully I saw it after he throws her frm the office window and stayed put
hmm I came in during the first attempted kiss and rejection... now those were some powerful epis. They lost me with QH though... it just never took off for me and in the end I dumped it. Hope this one can recreate the magic. We need some interesting characters. Alvira has been awesome. If they make Anam grey as well rather than full out vamp I'll be happier. and that girl at the Jahanara dress auction. lets see who she is and what she brings.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-06, 18:27

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

Sharmi  long hug

hmm I came in during the first attempted kiss and rejection... now those were some powerful epis. They lost me with QH though... it just never took off for me and in the end I dumped it. Hope this one can recreate the magic. We need some interesting characters. Alvira has been awesome. If they make Anam grey as well rather than full out vamp I'll be happier. and that girl at the Jahanara dress auction. lets see who she is and what she brings.

QH did not work for me as well... Maybe the dearth of acting talent or plots which seemed to go haywire QH cud not connect ..

on the other hand  HS is having tht connect feeble though it is.. there definitely is a connect..what I am liking is the fact that they have given the gusht of veend a rest and have gone on to show 2 individuals destined for one another happily unaware of each other - for me this is a bit believable than tht gusht of veends we saw in IPK n QH ..

Alvira and the reason for Siraj's dislike and hatred of his own mom is interesting as well

Payall Rohtagi did surprise me.. had not realized she could act and  I must admit she is doing a fairly good job of it..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-06, 18:37

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Sharmi  long hug

QH did not work for me as well... Maybe the dearth of acting talent or plots which seemed to go haywire QH cud not connect ..

on the other hand  HS is having tht connect feeble though it is.. there definitely is a connect..what I am liking is the fact that they have given the gusht of veend a rest and have gone on to show 2 individuals destined for one another happily unaware of each other - for me this is a bit believable than tht gusht of veends we saw in IPK n QH ..

Alvira and the reason for Siraj's dislike and hatred of his own mom is interesting as well

Payall Rohtagi did surprise me.. had not realized she could act and  I must admit she is doing a fairly good job of it..
yeah she fits the part... if she gets the right guidance she can turn out very good indeed. Zaki I have to wait and watch... can go either way for me. traditionally i'm not a huge fan of flirty characters. this one seems good natured, lets see.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-06, 19:18

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

yeah she fits the part... if she gets the right guidance she can turn out very good indeed. Zaki I have to wait and watch... can go either way for me. traditionally i'm not a huge fan of flirty characters. this one seems good natured, lets see.

Sehban fits the part too , I mean he is not going overboard with flirty thing nor is he the choco boy  with a mischievous sense of humor..he seems like a pampered child who has boundaries ..

Now all it needs is for Aarzoo/Shivya to improve .. then the show will go places..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-06, 21:55

waah....lovely post Jhals...am so happy u r watching the show.....muaahhh .....look forward to read your takes....

have not watched the epis ....for a week or so......will defo like to feast on the white suit wala munda....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-08, 22:37

Shegarf71 wrote:Jhals yay!Reserved for comment...b back later long hug

Me is back..yes the show has more to unfold jhals..pool scene was a pass for me..it didn't belong in this phase of the show and didn't produce anything for the characters growth.It was purely a phangurls moment and that was it.As of now,the show is still moving at a nice pace and letting the characters inflate life into the story.Please do keep writing. Its a joy to have u around and that Jhals special is much needed to get us smiling long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-08, 22:50

Jhalak, wonderful review of the episodes.

I want to believe it is going to get better than the beginning as time passes.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum