Latest topics

Neha Dhupia rehearses for TV show Humsafars

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neha Dhupia rehearses for TV show Humsafars

Post by trintring on 2014-10-06, 01:51

Neha Dhupia

Neha Dhupia and Divyendu Sharma are seen rehearsing dance steps as beautiful models sashay down the ramp in exclusively-made wedding gowns.

We later learn that the actors are busy preparing for the 'fashion show' sequence of the recently launched show, Humsafars.

The show revolves around a Lucknow-based designer, Arzoo (Shivya Pathania) and a fashion house owner, Sahir (Harshad Chopda). The fashion show sequence is crucial, as it is about the unveiling of a dress 'Jahanara', which is worth two crores and how it is marred by an untoward incident in the show. "As I go to the warehouse to collect a bag, I see this beautiful dress 'Jahanara' and go near to touch it. Just then, a glass cage falls on me and I get trapped inside it. And the suspense is revealed only in the show," reveals Shivya.

In addition to Bollywood actors Neha and Divyendu, TV actors Kinshuk Mahajan and Shefali Sharma will appear as guests. Zaki (Sehban Azim), Sahir's younger brother in the show, will dance to Badtameez Dil, but since his drink is spiked by Anam (Payal Rohatgi), he will end up embarrassing Sahir. The track, with its twists, will bring in a lot of drama for its viewers. Harshad says, "Many things go wrong during the fashion show. I was really scared while shooting the glass breaking sequence, as we were not using any duplicates. Safety measures were taken during the shooting, but we were still being cautious."
Humsafars airs tonight and every Monday to Thursday at 10.30 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Source: TOI

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum