Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 06Oct14.."Zeenat kills Hassan"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 06Oct14.."Zeenat kills Hassan"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 14:24

The episode begins with .... Jalal walking in angoori baag with Birbal and pulling his leg and comparing his singing with Tansen

Birbal then tells him a story about a king and makes fun of Tansen 
Jalal then praises him for his funny story

Birbal then readies himself for singing at the court of Shehenshah
He first asks for a drink ..he is offered some by the servant 
Birbal scoffs out the drink and exclaims what was that poisonous thing !!!

The servant informs the  same thing was taken by Tansen it was luke warm water with salt for clearing throat 
Birbal is disgusted
Birbal then practices singing but tansen arrives there and is disgusted with what he hears and covers his ears 

In Harem all begums discuss about birbal tansen competition at spl mehefil in DEK
They discuss how both Birbal  and Tansen were at Loggerheads all the time

They decide whatever the result the muquabla would be dilchasp/very interesting 

Aall gather at DEK khaas mehefil ...and jalal asks Tansen to begin his attempt at recreation and start his  cutkula /joke

Birbal then shares the same latifa /joke that tansen had shared with Jalal
Todermal then asks Birbal to begin singing

Birbal then begins his attempt at music he makes all begums and royalty laugh with bis funny antics dancing
Jalal and begums and all ministers enjoyed his funny attempts
Jalal then announces that both were very good and both performed that which they were not used to perform
Tansen accepts Birbal was greater as he has shared some one elses joke while Birbal had shared something his own

Birbal praises Tansen for making every one laugh although it was not shastriya sangeet

BirbaL claims that this was
chutkula  E gayan was his
Jalal  then announces that they both were great in their own fields and deserved to be awarded and were the jewels of his court
The entire DEK is in agreement

Next moment Jodha is alarmed that he baby was vomiting
She is shocked So is Jalal
Hakima is invited
The woman hakima is unable to detect what was wrong
Jala invites the royal hakim
Jodha is weeping that she had given nothing other than milk

Ruku isin her hojra and zeenat is with her
Hoshiyal informs that shahi hakim was looking a hassan but he was still vomitting
Ruku is worried
Zeenat realises that she had given the poison to Hassan that day and that might be the reason for his vomitting ..she then thunks thaty no hakim would ever discover what poison was given to the baby

Ruku goes to take a look at Hassan leaving Hussain in the care of Zeenat

Jodha is distraught as the hakima declares that the baby's breathing was laboured
Jodha prays to Kanha
The shahi hakims too try their best but none are able to cure the baby who continuously vomits
Jalal Hameeda Ruku al are extremely worried and scared and look on helplessly
The baby deteriorates rapidly and all are in tears as Jodha tries in vain to wake up her kid who soon becomes motionless lifeless

Jalal weeps uncontrollably and looks at jodha who is unable to accept hassan has breathed his last
Jodha puts the lifeless baby in the cradle and rocks it and speaks to him lovingly
Hameeda then informs jodha the reality .. She drills into her the actuation
Jo and ruku are shocked as  reality seeps in  and jodha is heart broken
And she faints in hameeda's arms

Precap for tomorrow
Jodha is woken  up from sleep and she notices a small body lying before her covered in white she is unable to accept that her son was no more

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 21:20; edited 12 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 06Oct14.."Zeenat kills Hassan"

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-10-06, 14:24

s 2 sumana ..

eid mubarak guyz ..

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 14:28

Fenil wrote:s 2 sumana ..

eid mubarak guyz ..
hey Fenil you got an awesome DP yaar 
hpee Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-10-06, 14:44

--sumana13-- wrote:

eid mubarak guyz ..
hpee Thumbsup
hpee

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 20:16

Fenil wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

eid mubarak guyz ..
hpee Thumbsup
hpee

Hey yaar Fenil I dont want the baby to die on Eid yaar
It will be tje worst eid for Jalal wherehe will lose hos first born twins
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 21:02

eid mubarak guyz ..

I wish they had given us a happy episode on Eid at least yaar This was so heart breaking
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-06, 21:07

Manu thank you for the live update I haven't watch episode yet but I kind know what they are up to from the day the babies were changed in Hamida's room. They might show a flashback to that effect or not leaving fans to figure it all out.

It may look also  like it is a dream but am sure Hussein is dead. Then few days later Hassan will follow. But from a little information I read Zeenat husband was killed by Jalal a year later after the death of the twins so it is unlikely the truth will come out now but later on.

So I am thinking that for now everyone will think it was a natural death while Jalal and Jodha will be thinking it is Maham's curse (based on the CV team fiction theory for more drama) until the truth somehow comes out.

As for Ruky equation I leave it for the CV team to do their own thing cause am sure it is going to be annoying.

Will comment more when I gather the courage to watch the episode.

Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 21:22

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu thank you for the live update I haven't watch episode yet but I kind know what they are up to from the day the babies were changed in Hamida's room. They might show a flashback to that effect or not leaving fans to figure it all out.

It may look also  like it is a dream but am sure Hussein is dead. Then few days later Hassan will follow. But from a little information I read Zeenat husband was killed by Jalal a year later after the death of the twins so it is unlikely the truth will come out now but later on.

So I am thinking that for now everyone will think it was a natural death while Jalal and Jodha will be thinking it is Maham's curse (based on the CV team fiction theory for more drama) until the truth somehow comes out.

As for Ruky equation I leave it for the CV team to do their own thing cause am sure it is going to be annoying.

Heart

The moghuls have so many family members plotting against them they are unable to nab them
spoilers say both twins will die soon and 15 yrs leap will show arrival of Salim

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-06, 21:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu thank you for the live update I haven't watch episode yet but I kind know what they are up to from the day the babies were changed in Hamida's room. They might show a flashback to that effect or not leaving fans to figure it all out.

Heart

The moghuls have so many family members plotting against them they are unable to nab them
spoilers say both twins will die soon and 15 yrs leap will show arrival of Salim  
My dear am done with spoilers and articles on JA as most of them are either predictions or elaborated spoilers from Tata Sky and artiel into written forms even the misleading promos for CV team.

Will wait for which episode it is less stressful I guess.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 06:17; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-06, 21:31

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart

My dear am than with spoilers and articles on JA as most of them are either preditons or elaborated spoilers from TT and artiel into written forms even the misleading promos for CV team.

Will wait for which episode it is less stressful I guess.

I agree with you Nanayaa
but I will miss Hassan the cute kid yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 06:26

--sumana13-- wrote:

I agree with you Nanayaa
Yes adorable babies both of them. peace It is heartbreaking to see them die and J2 emotionally broken.

One thing I don't understand is the callousness of Zeenat herself I mean she is a nursing mother and have the heart to given poison to another baby just for her husband's revenge on Jalal for something he didn't do himself Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .
CV team Bang Bang Bang couldn't have pick another method of fiction for this track.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 13:44

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I agree with you Nanayaa
Yes adorable babies both of them. peace It is heartbreaking to see them die and J2 emotionally broken.

One thing I don't understand is the callousness of Zeenat herself I mean she is a nursing mother and have the heart to given poison to another baby just for her husband's revenge on Jalal for something he didn't do himself Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad .
CV team Bang Bang Bang couldn't have pick another method of fiction for this track.

I know yaar ... How could she poison the baby she was breast feeding
How could shebecome so pathologically heartless
Too much cruelty in the show .. Robs it of its entertainment value yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-07, 13:52

Thanks Sumana, You haven't mentioned the color of the vomit.

What a pukey sick episode :\

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-07, 13:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I agree with you Nanayaa

Mannu, Agree with you, those were merciless times- Barbaric.. what a episode on a Eid evening...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 13:59

Abavi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I agree with you Nanayaa

Mannu, Agree with you, those were merciless times- Barbaric.. what a episode on a Eid evening...
 yes, killing babies were quite common in those times .. but the babies were quite cute though hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 14:43

Peeves wrote:Thanks Sumana, You haven't mentioned the color of the vomit.

To me it actually looked like vanilla cing for the top of a cake
But it looked too white to lok natural
Baby's vomitus who is on liquid diet of mother's milk will be thin milky and watery

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-07, 14:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
Peeves wrote:Thanks Sumana, You haven't mentioned the color of the vomit.

To me it actually looked like vanilla cing for the top of a cake
But it looked too white to lok natural
Baby's vomitus who is on liquid diet of mother's milk will be thin milky and watery

Mannu, Vennila Icing, That's gross... Shocked

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 16:21

Abavi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I agree with you Nanayaa

At least on the festival of Eid they could have spared the loyal fans of Jodha Akbar from this sadness and barbarism

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-07, 21:43

Holy ****!
I never could stomach watching babies being harmed... even on fictional shows! Heyer would write me off as being "lily-livered"! But I am staying away for the time being!
Thanks Mannu... superb update

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 21:52

sonshine487 wrote:Holy ****!
I never could stomach watching babies being harmed... even on fictional shows! Heyer would write me off as being "lily-livered"! But I am staying away for the time being!
Thanks Mannu... superb update

Appu it was even more heart rending today
I was in tears doing theupdate yaar
Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down