Latest topics

Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 04:00

The question here is who is the person(s) of interest to the CV team concerning this track that started almost months ago? Ruky, Zeenat and Husband. To me Ruky started her mission impossible to MUZ long before Zeenat and her husband came to Agra so now we have two conspiracies going on – one mission is to kill the twins - one mission is to keep one twin alive in other to get the MUZ title. So I am waiting for the CV to show me how intelligent they think they can fool fans for long with this crap.
Interesting turn of events today! However I am getting to know CV team has a funny way of showing their plots and twists and am seeing through them now. We fans may think they changed history as in Hassan is the first to die but no they did not but love the buzzing negativity and the fiction too much.
First of all I still insist it is Hussien who is dead now if the precap is to be believed and not a dream of Jodha when she passed out and Hassan is the one poisoned and will die in a few days. Why do I think so? I still believe in the switching of the babies in Hamida’s room when Rukaiya picked Hassan and Hussien came to Jodha. CV team surely has a purpose for this and Jodha grieving and heartbroken first is more better way to go then Ruky first losing her adopted child and besides they have a way to use that twist against Ruky which might bring out some bad behavior from her before all and cause a sore relation between her and Jalal if that is the way they are trend on.) I don’t want my mind to be as twisted as the CV team but what if Ruky knowing the plans to put the babies together in advance decided to play her card first and poisoned Hussien and switch the babies that is why she rushed in Hamida’s room first and picked Hassan from the Amer’s baby cot however unknown to her she was also checkmate by Zeenat who poisoned Hassan.




Ok I start from the beginning before Javeda raised the ‘false alarm’ so to say and Zeenat was cleared of all charges and proofed innocent (that means she did not poisoned Hussien) however Hussien was unresponsive, vomiting and he was given a medication by the hakim before he came back to life this simply implies Hussies was already weak naturally and was suffering from some kind of sickness or was poisoned early by someone else right. Now when he came to Jodha unknowingly to her he suffered the same thing again and passed away naturally or poisoned without any knowledge of what is going on. Now in a few days the slow poison which was not detected in Hassan (who vomited the following day after the slow poisoned by Zeenat and was taken to the hakim who again cleared him as nothing serious is with Ruky now will suffer and die too). Let me also say that we should not take Zeenat’s thoughts into consideration they are there by the CV team to confuse viewers what is happening and who is poisoned between the two. I doubt we shall see Zeenat giving poison to Hassan again but he will also die in a few days to come.  Zeenat herself is confused and believes it was Hassan with Jodha whom she poisoned so might want to try and poison the child with Ruky but will lay low for now being careful in the wake of all the chaos in Agra right now. In a few days Hassan will also start getting sick or die unexpectedly before she tries anything. I also feel she and her husband will be in Agra for a while before been caught maybe for another conspiracy or when Jalal’s brain is allowed to work by the CV team.


Alright this is how far my mind will allow me to go so I will cool off and see what CV team get.
Okay so let’s say Ruky is the main focus here and Hussien is dead and so now her child is alive and therefore she has the right to become the MUZ as the mother of the heir to the throne by legal right. Will Jalal try to be fair to Jodha and say that since ‘Hassan’ is dead Ruky should give the surviving child ‘Hussien’ to Jodha and forget about the promise as the child is now one and not twins?  For someone Iike Jodha I don’t see her asking however Jalal might expect his best friend, first wife and a ‘friend of Jodha’ to do the honorable thing in this case by returning the child to Jodha seeing her grieve but to his disappointment Ruky might refuse having her own agenda. This may lead to so many things in the coming episodes depending on CV team brains on twists and turns.


 

Secondly if the main focus is Zeenat and her husband who feels they have a score to settle with Jalal and came over to kill the twins and leave unsuspected I wonder if CV team will let this happen to their main lead!  So how Jalal should get a hint that there is an enemy around and starts suspecting the sudden visit of his cousin and add one to one and stir into motion some plan to expose them both. However I wonder how this is possible because Jalal will be emotionally drained if Hussein is dead for real and Jodha is heartbroken. Will he be able to think straight?  Well in this case I appreciate the CV team allowing his Ministers to step up their game here to find out if this is a conspiracy or not.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 15:16

OMGEE what an awesome post Nanayaa

I would say they are trying to bring out the negativity in Ruku and also the villainous members in Moghul khaandaan (dynasty)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 18:07

--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE what an awesome post Nanayaa

I would say they are trying to bring out the negativity in Ruku and also the villainous members in Moghul  khaandaan (dynasty)

Thanks Manu. hpee


Yes CV team is trying to bring  little negativity in Ruky but at the same time being circumspect here cause they will also need her to stand in the gap for a negative role when they have ended a vamp or villain term and are out of option for a while or need something different.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 18:17

What JA needs quite urgently is some light tracks..There are being buffeted by one shock after the other...

The twins will die  and I think JA's romance has run its course ..Time to tie the lose ends and begin with Salim track

Thanks Nan fr the wonderful post

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by amimus on 2014-10-07, 18:33

Lovely Post Nanayaa. I am totally confused as to which twin has died. But I agree with tants here its time to show somelight hearted moments and also go for a leap and bring in Salim.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-07, 18:39

Agree with you Bea... I'm not good with baby killing in any form of media ..whether it's movies or serials ... Want this track to end as soon as possible ...

Thanks for the wonderful analytical post .... long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 18:46

Shesherkobita wrote:Agree with you Bea... I'm not good with baby killing in any form of media ..whether it's movies or serials ... Want this track to end as soon as possible ...

Thanks for the wonderful analytical post .... long hug
Thanks Sabi me too just can't stand the baby killing track. CV should have made it a natural death hmm but as we know alas drama guys out there.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 18:50

amimus wrote:Lovely Post Nanayaa. I am totally confused as to which twin has died. But I agree with tants here its time to show somelight hearted moments and also go for a leap and bring in Salim.
Thanks Amimus, true that fans needs a break from this constant negativity I need a break but it shocks me also that the Indian audience love it cause JA have not drop from top five since it started and it moves between 1-3 spots always. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 18:52

Shesherkobita wrote:Agree with you Bea... I'm not good with baby killing in any form of media ..whether it's movies or serials ... Want this track to end as soon as possible ...

Thanks for the wonderful analytical post .... long hug

But it is a fact..well documented and authenticated that Kings or Royals kids life was at peril right from its incesption (induced abortion) to their death.. Royal ppl never had it easy .. With MUZ and a vast kingdom at stake..Akbar's children were more at risk than any of the previous one's..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-07, 18:59

Tanthya wrote:What JA needs quite urgently is some light tracks..There are being buffeted by one shock after the other...

The twins will die  and I think JA's romance has run its course ..Time to tie the lose ends and begin with Salim track

Thanks Nan fr the wonderful post
Tanthya I guess the real Akbar life was full of ups and downs and the CV team are making very good use of all the negative aspect of his life to dramatize things here. But I agree with you we need a break from it and am sure we shall get it soon. And I think the leap will happen not because the romance has run its course but perhaps because this time doesn't call for it and also probably the leads are too young and might not want to play older roles.

If it does happen to me it will be that Ekta is trying to move straight from Jodha Akbar's story  straight to Salim story so that another production house will not cash in on the idea since the successfulness of JA. So lets chill and see what happens in reality than what media say to create buzz in JA land. JA might end successfully and Salim emperor story will start on its own steam most probably.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 21:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMGEE what an awesome post Nanayaa

I would say they are trying to bring out the negativity in Ruku and also the villainous members in Moghul  khaandaan (dynasty)

Thanks Manu. hpee


Yes CV team is trying to bring  little negativity in Ruky but at the same time being circumspect here cause they will also need her to stand in the gap for a negative role when they have ended a vamp or villain term and are out of option for a while or need something different.

Hope Jodha is cheered up by Birbal and Tansen
am sure her father Raja Bharmal and her mother would come to pacify her and calm her down .. feeling so bad for poor jodha and jalal
Heart Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 08:32

You decoded the entire plot so nicely nayanaa..I wish the CVs don't induce so much negativity in Ruks character. A little relief with Birbal track.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 10:38

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What JA needs quite urgently is some light tracks..There are being buffeted by one shock after the other...

The twins will die  and I think JA's romance has run its course ..Time to tie the lose ends and begin with Salim track

Thanks Nan fr the wonderful post
Tanthya I guess the real Akbar life was full of ups and downs and the CV team are making very good use of all the negative aspect of his life to dramatize things here. But I agree with you we need a break from it and am sure we shall get it soon. And I think the leap will happen not because the romance has run its course but perhaps because this time doesn't call for it and also probably the leads are too young and might not want to play older roles.

If it does happen to me it will be that Ekta is trying to move straight from Jodha Akbar's story  straight to Salim story so that another production house will not cash in on the idea since the successfulness of JA. So lets chill and see what happens in reality than what media say to create buzz in JA land. JA might end successfully and Salim emperor story will start on its own steam most probably.

A king's life was not easy and Akbar's was a bit more difficult as he was building an empire rathern than taking over a established empire, There were his relatives convinced they will make better rulers and trying to kill him, there were his religious mullah's miffed that he was giving respect to other religion and therefore wanting him out..His and his children's life was always at risk and remained so until Mughal lineage ended.

Actually the romance has ended its course what can be shown is mature love story which may or may not appeal to its regular viewer's.. so what can be done is bring in Salim and his love interest  while keeping Jalal and Jodha..that way  U will cater to youth and established fans alike ...BUT the issue will be whether the current lot will agree to age

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 10:53

Tanthya wrote:What JA needs quite urgently is some light tracks..There are being buffeted by one shock after the other...

The twins will die  and I think JA's romance has run its course ..Time to tie the lose ends and begin with Salim track

Thanks Nan fr the wonderful post

Exactly, That's what I said in the other post too.. Instead of wasting time, breaking his head over which Begum will get the baby, He should get on with the task of creating another one, free of curse.

Spares torture for all of us.. Ruks can get back to do a research on how to become more bitchy, JB can get back to her Kanha, and Jallu can save his beautiful mane.

Unless otherwise, Birbal can get a chance to prove his mettle in settling this who gets the poisoned baby matter for Jallu and Jallu can get back to talk about moonlit nights to JB

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-08, 19:57

Abavi wrote:You decoded the entire plot so nicely nayanaa..I wish the CVs don't induce so much negativity in Ruks character. A little relief with Birbal track.
Abavi thank you. CV team having been playing hid and seek with fans lately. I am hoping so too that Ruk character will not be too black and I think they have the same agenda too she will continue to be a nuisance in the show only.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-08, 20:04

Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What JA needs quite urgently is some light tracks..There are being buffeted by one shock after the other...

The twins will die  and I think JA's romance has run its course ..Time to tie the lose ends and begin with Salim track

Thanks Nan fr the wonderful post
Tanthya I guess the real Akbar life was full of ups and downs and the CV team are making very good use of all the negative aspect of his life to dramatize things here. But I agree with you we need a break from it and am sure we shall get it soon. And I think the leap will happen not because the romance has run its course but perhaps because this time doesn't call for it and also probably the leads are too young and might not want to play older roles.

If it does happen to me it will be that Ekta is trying to move straight from Jodha Akbar's story  straight to Salim story so that another production house will not cash in on the idea since the successfulness of JA. So lets chill and see what happens in reality than what media say to create buzz in JA land. JA might end successfully and Salim emperor story will start on its own steam most probably.

A king's life was not easy and Akbar's was a bit more difficult as he was building an empire rathern than taking over a established empire, There were his relatives convinced they will make better rulers and trying to kill him, there were his religious mullah's miffed that he was giving respect to other religion and therefore wanting him out..His and his children's life was always at risk and remained so until Mughal lineage ended.

Actually the romance has ended its course what can be shown is mature love story which may or may not appeal to its regular viewer's.. so what can be done is bring in Salim and his love interest  while keeping Jalal and Jodha..that way  U will cater to youth and established fans alike ...BUT the issue will be whether the current lot will agree to age
I agree with that Tants, however CV team and Ekta have a different mind of their own and the high and kinda stable TRP still influence their decisions.

I personally see JA as a very beautiful Serial and I still can't get enough of it and I watch only because of J2 so as long as these two are together and can create unexplainable magic at anytime if they set their hearts and minds to it am with them till the very end with Salim or not. The day the quit am off too.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar- Who is the main focus here? Ruky, Zeenat & Husband

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum