Latest topics

Arhi 4Shot: Divine Interventions-concluded!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arhi 4Shot: Divine Interventions-concluded!

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-18, 09:04

This OS is set at the time when Kushi disclosed about Shyam to the family after rescueing Arnav... and Arnav brought back a broken down Anjali from the hospital after saving her from a near suicide. The OS has 4 parts to it.. the link to the other parts are at the end of the first update.

Preview

"Stay away from me. I dont want to look at your face" the menacingly cold voice of Anjali cut through the air peircing Kushi's heart.
"Di" Somewhere behind her Arnav bellowed
"what ever I did was for your betterment di" Kushi pleaded..
"No! what ever you did was to take away my joy from me, my husband from me.." Anjali screamed...

Please login and leave a comment here to read the story. This is my way of protecting my work, so please don't mind. :)

Part 2- page 1
Part 3 and 4- page 2

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-05-08, 18:15; edited 2 times in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Arhi 4Shot: Divine Interventions-concluded!

Post by hkrajan on 2013-03-02, 08:05

abhi mein kya bolon. .....mere ko story padni hai :)

hkrajan
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehaarshi on 2013-03-02, 13:49

I made an account to read it yaar :P

Nehaarshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nehaarshi on 2013-03-02, 13:51

It is really good pl. continue soon :)

Nehaarshi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-03-02, 13:57

I wud like to read it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-03-03, 17:53

hkrajan wrote:abhi mein kya bolon. .....mere ko story padni hai :)
story abhi bakhi hain Dostiyon, Will post it soon :)

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-03-03, 17:53

Nehaarshi wrote:I made an account to read it yaar :P
How sweet, Welcome to Dhwani Neha!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

part 2: The bend around the corner

Post by Abavi on 2013-03-03, 17:56

part 2: The bend around the corner

"you are not going anywhere" Arnav pulled out a dress from Kushi's hands while she tried to pack it
"No I am going to my house, to Buaji's place...I have to go" she pulled the dress back, folding it pathetically before she dumped it into the jute bag
"You dont have to go..." Arnav told her "You WILL not go"
" I will go!" she glared at him taking the bag with her
"didnt you hear what I said? You will not go!" he said snatching the bag from her and throwing it against the opposite wall.

She watched as the bag hit the wall and the contents peeked out.
"you stay put here" he said with finality but she was not one to give up so easily
"I cant stay here anymore! not when" she was cut abruptly by Arnav
"can't? We are married and you are my wife! this is your house!"
"We are not married.. I mean this is just a contract.. after a few days.. neither will I be your wife nor you my husband" Kushi roped in the last straw which will let her move out of RM
A shock reflected his features before it disappeared.
"Oh really? then the contract is not over yet..you can't afford to break it "
"what will you do if I break the contract? break Jiji's marriage too? sorry that wont work anymore.. I know too much about you to believe that anyway" she moved towards the wall and crouched beside her bag and squeezed in the contents back into it.
"you need to pay if you want to break it" came back a calm reply.

"how much?"
"not how much.. with what would be appropriate I suppose"
"what do you mean? " she paused then a sudden thought came to her mind "No you are not asking me to.. erm.. I mean..."
she looked searchingly into his eyes for indications but it was'nt even remotely playful or romantic.. It was damn serious.
"Ok.. with what do I have to pay with ?" she asked slowly
"My life!"

Payal watched as Anjali was taken by Akaash to her room while Nani and Mami followed them.
then she broke down on the floor, her silent sobs shaking her whole body, she cried for her sister's life which was turning into a mess because she has also consented to keep quiet.

"Bhabhi! "
She looked around to find NK still standing there.
"NKji.. Kushi is innocent.. she.."
"I know bhabhi.. "
"Why is this happening to her... why her after all her struggles she is finally branded a.. a.. Manchaser"
"Dont worry Bhabhi I will try to fix this.. I will be back in a few minutes... "
She saw him leave through the front door. Then a calm resolution took form in her... If Kushi is not let to stay here.. She wont either. She walked towards Anjali's room and saw Akaash leave the room and walk towards their room.
"I want to talk to you"
But he ignored her yet again. She took his hands and made him stop.
"I am leaving too." she declared
"where?" he asked her baffled
"To my house.. If My sister is leaving I will leave too"
"what ? are you out of your senses?"
"Yes.. I have been.. Now I want to make it right"
"what do you mean?"
"I dont want to stay in a house where my sister was insulted, Her character was strained by a very member of the house and she was forced to take the decision to leave while the other inmates watched it without even trying to save her dignity.. "
"why do you always think only about your sister? dont you see who needs more priority now? dont you realise why we stayed quiet?"
"yes I see clearly..I dont have any grudges against Di.. She needs all our attention.. But that doesnt mean that my sister does'nt need any.. You people cannot treat her like this...I know about her more than anyone else here.. She is very good at hiding her feelings... She has been abused by Shyam and yet no one seems to care"
"How can we believe it Payal? There is no proof.. and when you people decided to hide such a big thing.."
"yes we decided to hide because we could not hurt Di... Now I realized that was the biggest mistake..."
"You decided not to hurt Di.. you could have come to me.. you never thought about that.. I wonder.." Akaash gritted his teeth.
"What do you wonder? Ok.. tell me when I told you about my first alliance getting broken during my wedding day.. why didnt you tell your family?"
"why bring that now?"
"Tell me why didnt you tell your family? your mother?"
"I know that she would not react well to the news.. She might have broken down.. you know how vulnerable she was to our wedding..."
"Yeah you could not hurt her with this information about my past... which was not even significant in our new life. isnt it? Didnt I and my sister do the same thing... for something which will affect Di's present and future too?
"But you should have atleast come to me.."
"and what would you have done? trust us? and then break the news to the family? what is the big difference anyway? cant you see how much she is broken? My sister and I wanted to stop exactly this!"
Realization slowly hit Akaash.
"do you really understand the torture my sister has been going through with your brother in law trying to grope her every opportunity he got? and I feel ashamed that All I was worried about was for your attention when she really would have done with some support... When NKji could see it through her sturggles and support her.. I didnt..."
"Payal!" He placed his hand on her shoulder tentatively. But she brushed it away
"and now you people think we didnt say the truth because we both were gold diggers and and our husbands watched it silently...pathetically... who needs this life anyway? I am leaving.. "
"wait.." Akaash tried to hold her.
"let her go!" they both turned to look at Manorama standing at the entrance of their room.
"Mom?"
"If she wants to leave let her leave.. These two sisters are anyway spoiling our peace"
"Manorama! stop it"
"Sasuma! dont you see how much shattered Anjali bitya is? how much we struggled to put her to sleep just now? and this girl is wanting attention to herself now that she wants to leave.. Let her leave with her sister.. afterall her sister did.."
"What do you think she did? do you people know anything?"
"Daadima? do you also know something that we dont?" Akaash asked her. How many of them in this house are hiding things from him?
"I know Kushi bitya is just as innocent as Anjali bitiya"
"Nani ji is right" NK's voice rang clearly across the lobby.
then they saw him walking towards the room. "And I have got proof" he declared showing them all the pouch that Kushi used to carry

to be continued...

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-05-08, 18:16; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by rrekha on 2013-03-08, 09:44

Updates pls

rrekha

Back to top Go down

Post by shruti46 on 2013-03-10, 22:47

want to read it.....update soon...

shruti46
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Part 3: Mending Paths

Post by Abavi on 2013-03-11, 10:33

several minutes passed in silence or was it only a few seconds?
"Let me go please" Kushi pleaded with him, the fight that she was putting up till then all gone.
"I cant Kushi! I need you in my life as much as I want Di.. perhaps a little more..."
"she needs you now.. her need is more than mine"
"and me? what about us? dont you need me to be by your side kushi?"
"she is shattered, Her needs are more.. " She repeated
"arent you broken too?"
"I have people.. I can stay away until she understands"
"you have people... I see! " he repeated sarcastically
"look! I know I have a husband who still loves me.. who trusts me completely, who will not let anything happen to me until the end... this mere thought will get me going.. pass through this tough time. But Di.. she has just been told that her husband has been cheating on her.. that her husband is a evil guy who planned to murder her brother for money.. whom do you think needs you more now?"
"Dont think just because you put up a brave facade you will convince everyone that you are coping up with this alright! My sister is smart enough to let others know that she needs to be taken care of... My wife is not.. She wont even let people know she is broken badly too.."
"just like my husband probably who only thinks about his sister's pain and his wife's pain but hides his pain completely?"
She looked into his eyes yet again and then broke into a smile... he smiled back. He went near her and offered her a hand.

She took it and he pulled her up.
"Stay beside me. I need you here... to face whatever is happening we will face it together"
"You know I cant.. She needs to stay here.. She is pregnant and she needs you right now...she needs the family.I cant let you choose between me and her.. She has to be your priority"
"I dont want to choose between you both either" he told her hugging her
"then what else are you planning to do?" She asked him "Did'nt you hear her say its either me or her?"
"I would choose both"
"You dont have that option" She told him and pulled back to look into his eyes
"then its time I included that option as well.. you forgot Arnav Singh Raizada writes his own destiny.."

A eeri calmness settled at Akaash's room while Shyam's voice recorded on Kushi's mobile and property papers made rounds among those standing there...

"Oh my god then it means Pati saari! " Mamiji uttered Kushi's name with a broken tone.
" Yes Maasi! Kushiji is innocent.. but she is brave.. to have received all those insults and still manage to stand high!"
"what happened? family meeting without us?" They all turned to see Arnav and Kushi standing at the entrance
"Nannav, Kushiji ...Proof I got it all" NK showed them her pouch
"You got my pouch back! you went back to that place? " Kushi squealed in delight, momentarily forgetting the situation she snatched it back to find it empty.
"Your mobile is here.. and the property papers are with Akaash" NK told her
"You showed them all?" she asked him for which he nodded.
"yes he showed them all.. Now they know you were innocent" Payal told her still glaring at her husband.
"Yes! and now I have to show all this to one important person still so that she also knows your worth" NK told her taking the papers from Akaash and putting it back inside the pouch along with her mobile
"No!" Kushi shouted snatching the pouch from him "no need to show her"
"But why?" Nk asked her. Kushi turned to look at her husband and then looked into all their faces.
"It will break her further" she told calmly "Atleast now she thinks her husband has been mistaken for the wrong he didnt do.. But if she knows...it is easy for her to remain angry with me"
"Do you need any other explanation for why we kept quiet?" Payal asked suddenly glaring at akaash.. "Now do you realise how my sister thinks?"
Akaash looked at his wife's tear strained face.
"I am leaving with my sister" Payal announced everyone.
Kushi opened her mouth in perfect O and then looked at her husband in shock. Arnav was looking surprised too.
"My wife is not leaving" he told payal.
"Why? after all these insults at her why should she stay?"
"Because I want her to"
"what? how insensitive can you get?"
"payal!" Akaash shouted "shut up! just shut up.. how dare you talk like that to my brother"
Arnav looked amused
"thats alright Akaash" Arnav told biting back a smile " I am seeing that fighting streak in payal after a long time you know..."
"Bhai?"
"Have you forgotten the girl whom you fell in love with Akaash? " he told with a smirk.
"oh my god! I didnt know Payal bhabhi too can fight like kushiji.. My brothers.. what did you both sign up for when you got married to these sisters?" Nk asked them teasingly
"I know what I signed up for.. Only Akaash forgot because he got carried away with the perfect bahu figure that payal was playing.. a little reality check doesnt hurt..." Arnav smirked at Akaash
"What do you mean?dont change the topic! " Payal looked from one brother to other
"Bhai!" Akaash let out a gasp which plainly told that he was supposed to help him out of this..but he seems to be enjoying the sudden mess that his brother has landed in.
"How about reserving time for a decent fight later Payal? we have other things to take care of now?" Arnav told her seriously
"Stop it...She is not used to your serious jokes on reality checks... its high time you have one! " Kushi told him biting back her lips trying not to laugh
Arnav smiled and took the pouch out of Kushi's hands...
"Talking of reality check.. time to have a talk with my sister"

to be continued...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by SoniaN on 2013-05-01, 19:47

:)

SoniaN
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by indcath101 on 2013-05-02, 01:11

:)

indcath101
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Part 4- Journey of togetherness! (conclusion)

Post by Abavi on 2013-05-08, 18:12

Part 4- Journey of togetherness! (conclusion)

Anjali woke up from her sleep hearing some noise in her room, then she saw Lakshmiji inside her room searching for someting to munch..
She smiled softly.
"Lakshmiji, you wont get anything here.." she called out.
but lakshmiji was not in a mood to forgo the treasure hunt game, and slowly moved towards the craddle which was covered with a white cloth.
"Oh no dont munch that off" Anjali called out, finally managing to get out of the bed to take the cloth off the cradle.
Dried roses adorned the body of the cradle. Anjali was reminded once again of shyam, of how he surprised her with decorating the cradle with roses for her baby! She sat beside lakshmiji..
"you miss him right?" she asked, her eyes tearing up
"meh"
"I know, I too miss him" she told patting the goat affectionaltely "How much he used to like you... All because of Kushi" se gritted her teeth..
Lakshmiji by the way found something stuck to the cradle and started pulling it..
"what is it?" she asked and then noticed something stuck underneath the cradle and took it off.
she opened the package and got the shock of her life! It was Arnav's will in favour of Shyam. Anjali started sweating! So was it true that Shyam was behind her money? did he really try to kidnap her brother and murder him? howmuch was Kushi into this? Did she help him in getting the signatures? She should have... how will Arnav sign these papers otherwise? or is the girl completely innocent? Anjali's head started spinning..
"chotey.."she whimpered "Oh my .. oh my god.. I need to " the tears started spilling out finally as she tried to reach her brother's room to talk to him. She needs to know the truth.. she told hersefl.. see the truth without any blinds on!

She pushed open Arnav's room but it seemed deserted. Infact the house itself seemed deserted.
"where did all go ?" she wondered loudly. She was about to call out to them aloud when she heard noices towards Akaash room and started limping towards that direction.

"I cant believe this" Kushi told beofre she tried to take her pouch out of Arnav's hand
"What?" he asked her again
"That you can be so mean and tell you sister everything"
"this is not about being mean.. She needs to know"
"No she doesnt! She is fragile.. delicate, she wont be able to digest this"
"That doesnt mean she should be deprived of truth,U made a mistake deciding for her all those days ago and I made the same mistake" Arnav told her calmly and put a hand to stop her from interupting him " even though we did that so that she wont break down, we shouldnt have done that."
"so you are going to show her all this?"
"yes" he told calmly "she deserves the truth kushi, or when she comes to know of the truth one day, she will not be able to take it that she treated you or me badly"
" but you should not show her this" Kushi told finally snatching her pouch from him "No one would like to hear the person whom they loved declaring their love for someone else... She will feel very bad hearing this digusting voice!" Kushi told firmly before she deleted that voice from her mobile.
Arnav kept looking at her then finaly smiled.
"Ok, you can delete it, but she needs to know the truth.. For her sake, for your sake! "
Kushi started to say something but she never got a chance to complete it
"chotey!" Anjali's whisper surprised them all
they turned to see Anjali swaying very near to them, finally loosing conscious.
"Di! " Arnav cried out reaching her just in time to hold her.

Anjali gained conscious briefly and was surrounded by her family, her brothers, Mami and Nani who all let her know that all was well. Arnav had called the doctor and he had left after prescribing some sedatives to put down her stress. All the while Kushi was requested to stay away Anjali stabilized
Payal and NK decided to stay by Kushi when the family was tending to Anjali. all the three went towards the mandir and sat down there.
"do you think Di heard everything?" Kushi asked them
"No idea!" NK told her "if she heard about it then it is better for everyone"
"Everything will be alright Kushi" Payal consoled her
"what if she starts to hate me more?" She asked them again
"She wont" a voice which soothed her like no other heard from her behind
"Arnavji?"
"I will see to that she understands Kushi" he promised her
"Is Di alright?" NK asked him and the family which followed him
"Anjali bitya is put to sleep with sedatives. Let her rest" nani informed them.
"But did Anjali bitiya hear everything? how long she was there and how much she has heard or if she had just managed to come there and faint. ?" Mamiji voiced everyone's doubt
"Even if she hadnt heard, Chotey, dont discuss anything with her.. not now.. do you understand?"Nani told him calmly
Arnav agreed. He slopped sown next to Kushi firmly holding her hand and quietly listening to the family discussing about what can be done next.

It had been 2 hours since then and finally Kushi removed Arnav's hold from her hands. When he looked into her eyes, she told that she needs to go to their room
He immediately asked if she was planning to leave him again for which she negated and said little annoyed she will be back after using the restroom.
They exchanged smiles after which she climbed up the stairs to her room. Even though she was forbidden to go and see Anjali, she thought of checking if she was well and peeped in. Anjali was still asleep. She quietly decided to leave the room and turned around when she heard a small whisper from Anjali
"Kushi?"

It was only when Payal and NK finally nudged everyone to sit down for dinner, Arnav realized that kushi who went towards their room has been missing for quiet sometime and rushed upstairs. Not finding Kushi in their room, he started searching for her everywhere, and as one by one the rooms that he searched for her were devoid of her, he started panicking... Has she left by the front door when others were lost in their own thoughts? Has she left him even after he told her not to leave?

then a thought struck him, was she in Di's room? Would she go there again after what happened today morning? nevertheless he started towards his sister's room and he quickened his strides as he heard noises that he suspected as clear sobs.
Was his sister awake again and crying? or was it Kushi?
when he finally reached the room, a weird but a divinely comforting scene met his eyes.
The two most important women in his life were sobbing holding hands, while the elder one's hands soothed down the velvety black waves of the younger one who had seeked solace on her lap.
***The end***

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-08, 18:32

u still in maika?? i guess u have lots of time for updating all the series. :P :)

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-05-09, 11:23

tweety wrote:u still in maika?? i guess u have lots of time for updating all the series. :P :)
Yes dear, still at Maika.. and No dear I havent updted anything after I came to maika... I dont have the guts to show my mother my crazy side... that too after the show ended Twisted Evil

These peices were updated already at the other forum, so bringing it up to date here

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-05-09, 15:55

awww!! i loved it. Good one Vi.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsu on 2013-07-18, 20:06

o_o

Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsu on 2013-07-18, 20:38

Dis is awsum

Gangsu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by khushiixoxoarnav on 2013-07-22, 12:27

hello!just abt to start reading ur os...:) 

finished reading..gud one!

khushiixoxoarnav
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sangavi on 2013-07-22, 18:22

:-)

sangavi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sangavi on 2013-07-22, 18:24

:-)

sangavi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by roshini987 on 2013-07-30, 17:05

thank you

roshini987
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mamidis on 2013-07-30, 17:30

Link pls

mamidis
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by kavya.bhagavathi on 2013-07-30, 18:10

nice

kavya.bhagavathi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum