Latest topics

How Can They?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Can They?

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-07, 09:30

My 2 cents -- What an incredible episode ... cheers to the CVs, Mr. Director Jr and cast

What can I say... so many things running around in my head... .. first of all... Who got caught???  common ,,, who was fooled??  I have to admit, yesterday,, I was knew it was a dream,, but seeing it today,, I was almost fooled... I know many of us wished it was not a dream    CVs & Mr. Direct did an fantastic job of playing an April Fools joke on us..   now the fun part is,, they have raised the bar so high themselves... I wonder how they plan on topping this ... scratching head, tapping temple...

I know many of you think there are spies, ok,, not like 007, but CV spies on IF.. maybe there are , maybe there aren't ,, its just weird that some post recently called for Jyoti to make an appearance  to stand with the Agni women  and wallah,,, there she was today burning the okra  because she was checking up on Ayi..   Too Bad with Jyoti comes Renuka   Ironic that Jyoti is repeating to Ayi exactly what Aastha said to BD... " her three children  will love her and he will be by himself"..   CVs... if you are reading the IF posts,, please send Renuka on a pilgrimage to reform  from her "Nasty MIL syndrome,," Please Please Please..

Now for the fun part.. I always DREAM that Precious would wear that exact scowl on his face when he confronts BD about his trust ,, really,, I dreamt  he would pull the eyebrows up so close, he would be able to make a uni-brow ( no offense to anyone who has a uni-brow) so that arches on the brows would reach his hair line

ok.. serious now!!!!  BD sleeping peacefully or was he?!!!1 realizing Bacha Shlok was standing in front of him,, happily jumping out of his resting chair,, he hugged his Precious and quickly realized he was not getting a warm embrace back.. withdrawing fro the embrace, he came face to face with the eye of the tiger.. " Aastha told me everything about you."   Damn IT.. Shlok... She has been telling you everything about BD,, but you haven't believe her yet!!!..  Just because she made you camp out in the jungle,  drank brandy and danced like Helen Ji,, maybe saved your life from the snakewa,, now you believe her.

Everything I wanted Shloky Bear to say, he did,, he feels guilty, he misunderstood Aastha,  he punished Aastha ,, he was blinded  by BD's  LOVE.. blah blah blah blah...  the hurt in his voice, his facialy expressions,,  the teary eyes... he choose Aastha   ( ABOUT TIME !!!)  she was always right ( welll... not always)  and you were wrong..( always) ... The FINGER to the eyeball.. OMG...  Baba trying to convince him , there is no evidence against him... .. Precious is his son first, then a husband.. ... I LOVE HER THE MOST  ... Mr. Agnihotri...    SHLOK SHLOK SHLOK... OH MY FREAKIN GOD... I was fooled.. 100% fooled...   job well done CV/ Director Ji.. Now I hope they have a really really really good script for the REAL THING 

Baba wakes up sweating,, yup,,not perspiring... sweating in his sea of red sheets..  thanking God it was just a dream.. ... it was just a warning    "Is this a sign of impending danger..   "     does anyone think .. BD waking up between red sheets has a significant meaning?  like he is in the middle of danger grounds with Shloky Bear? 

Today ,, we see an almost broken Niranjan Agrihotri... fear and sweat coming out of his pours...

I didn't get the whole Anjali/ Sita kitchen thingy... Sita already knows Anjali knows everybody likes and dislikes... and she SAMJHGAYE  that Anjali is still the BOSS of the AM.. so why is Anjali rolling her eyes at poor Sita and having an attitude...

Moving alone= baby Kavya wants chocolate for breakfast.. ME tooo..   I would love to have chocolate for breakfast,, but my hips wouldn't like it.    Children are impressionable..,, .. this is why Adults should send children out of the room when they are having adult conversations.. My parents did that,,  but being curious,, i am embarrassed to say ...I found a way to listen...   besides our house had huge ventilation so voices carry.. well at least that's my excuse ..  

The Jungle King and Queen finally makes their appearance at the AM.. BD is nooottt happy to see Bahu wearing Shlok's jacket ... Anjali is more than happy   

BD decide  to use his firm tone with Precious...  NO REST for you.. get changed and get to work.. .. He did not even acknowledged when Shlok told him Aastha saved him...  BD  planning something against Aastha... who's going to save her???  Big Bro??   

BBDQ looking pretty in her orange/ red saree.. good color for her,, blushing as she remembered last nites events..   No comments on the Anjali/ Aastha/ Shlok scene and ALL THE BEST!!!..   NO comments on Jyoti and the voicemail conversation... why would she leave a message like that on a phone..,,,

CVs were really nice today,, we even got a tiny bit of AJ... even though he was abusing the neighbor.. NOW who spills sweets on the ground, pick it up and offer it to others...REALLY!!!.. AJ was not wrong to call her  " Big Nose"..    AJ like to fight with everyone... but he is so damn cute.. especially when he was hugging on Ajju... .. Loved how he says.. Kaliindi... Hey Kaliindi... Hey OLD Lady,, chachi ke Beti, Chachi Ke Bata, ke bati de behen de beta.. OMG   I might have made some up    Aunty suggesting to send AJ away.. bet if her Beti was not married, she would want to make match with the cutie pie

BAD Omen- But for whom...  the diya light went out,, Anjali immediately knew Aastha was is danger...  maybe she will call Shlok to alert him... Maybe Big Bro will be riding by and save her?  lets see what CV has in store for us...

Fantabulous episode.. so the question now .. is... HOW CAN THEY TOP THIS??

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: How Can They?

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 10:07

Hello Vicqust!!
what a wonderful post !!
loved reading you

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-07, 10:54

blushing Aastha 

credits to original uploader in FB

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-07, 11:29

Hi  long hug

Nice post.. Hope they soon make this dream come true.. Its high time now..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 12:45

Nice post Vicqust.. yes I agree, the dream was really believable. Hope they make it true soon.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 13:18

its brilliant post vicqust...you have explained Niranjans status very well..he has to suffer a lot still...beg at the feet of anjali....I so wish the dream comes true hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 13:53

I wud love to see more sweat breaking out of BD plus Anjali holding that school masterni stick and whipping him in the rear end Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..Let the devil roast in the fires for a while..no easy way out for him ...

I am loving Ankush ki khush mizaj .. want to see Astha and Ankush teaming up forming A&A enterprises and getting Shlok all steamed up in frustration...

Thanks fr the humorous writeup , Vic .. wud love to read more of u

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-07, 13:57

Nice post Vicqust, with funny one liners... Too bad they broke our hearts with declaring it to be a dream sequence

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-07, 15:45

hi Vicqust. loved reading you. the dream was really , wish it could have been a reality.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-07, 18:33

i think the topping of it will come wit the truth being revealed...v will all b so revealed that the method will b secondary...

his dream is foreshadowing...he is being warned of wat is to come...but the interesting thing is that the dream will lead him further to create his own downfall...had he not taken much action there wasnt much that could b proven...but planning, plotting and doing all this means he is making his dream come true...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:24

sarra0 wrote:i think the topping of it will come wit the truth being revealed...v will all b so revealed that the method will b secondary...

his dream is foreshadowing...he is being warned of wat is to come...but the interesting thing is that the dream will lead him further to create his own downfall...had he not taken much action there wasnt much that could b proven...but planning, plotting and doing all this means he is making his dream come true...

oh Shocked Shocked   the method is important for me...  I cannot wait to see this happen

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:25

--sumana13-- wrote:Hello Vicqust!!
what a wonderful post !!
loved reading you

thank you very much

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:26

amimus wrote:hi Vicqust. loved reading you. the dream was really , wish it could have been a reality.

thank you amimus... I too wish it was reelity.  this will be when it really does happen

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:28

Abavi wrote:Nice post Vicqust, with funny one liners... Too bad they broke our hearts with declaring it to be a dream sequence

thanks Abavi.. maybe the CVs/ Mr. Director has a really good real sequence for us

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:29

Maria J wrote:Hi  long hug

Nice post.. Hope they soon make this dream come true.. Its high time now..

Thanks Maria... See you recruited me to this page

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:31

slmu wrote:Nice post Vicqust.. yes I agree, the dream was really believable. Hope they make it true soon.

thanks Slmu.. i'm sure it will happen very soon.. Baba is starting to make mistakes

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:32

zuzana wrote:its brilliant post vicqust...you have explained Niranjans status very well..he has to suffer a lot still...beg at the feet of anjali....I so wish the dream comes true hppy

thanks Zuzana... Baba will get his due from Precious (I refer to Shlok as Precious because Baba reminds me of Gollum when he is plotting)   btw..love the Arshi pic...

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:37

sarra0 wrote:i think the topping of it will come wit the truth being revealed...v will all b so revealed that the method will b secondary...

yup.. Baba's confidence is starting to flounder ... he is starting to smell his own fear.. downfall on its way

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:41

Tanthya wrote:I wud love to see more sweat breaking out of BD plus Anjali holding that school masterni stick and whipping him in the rear end Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..Let the devil roast in the fires for a while..no easy way out for him ...

I am loving Ankush ki khush mizaj .. want to see Astha and Ankush teaming up forming A&A enterprises and getting Shlok all steamed up in frustration...

Thanks fr the humorous writeup , Vic .. wud love to read more of u

thank you Tanthya.. OMG.. can't wait for Aaskush .. double trouble.   BD will be sweating his pants off when Shloky bear shuns him, he will be running to Anjali Devi for comfort. he will want her to make things right between him and Shlok. ..

I'm new on this page.. will post as I can.... 

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:42

what a wonderful post !!
loved reading you

thanks Sumana

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-08, 08:08

Vicqust wrote:
what a wonderful post !!
loved reading you

thanks Sumana
welcome to Dhwani 
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 08:45

Vicqust wrote:

yup.. Baba's confidence is starting to flounder ... he is starting to smell his own fear.. downfall on its way
do u  think he will mend his ways and c the error of his way and repent even if only for the sake of shlok or b adamant and b alone?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 09:02

sarra0 wrote:
Vicqust wrote:

do u  think he will mend his ways and c the error of his way and repent even if only for the sake of shlok or b adamant and b alone?
absolutely NOT!!!..  he cannot redeem himself... In his dream, he said there is no evidence against him, and other than beating Anjali, there is no evidence of wrong doings...he had his only witness killed... so unless I a missed something..  ..  gosh,, this could drag on for a bit

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 09:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
Vicqust wrote:
what a wonderful post !!
loved reading you

thanks Sumana
welcome to Dhwani 
long hug

thank you.. I have to get use to this website hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 09:11

Vicqust wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Vicqust wrote:

absolutely NOT!!!..  he cannot redeem himself... In his dream, he said there is no evidence against him, and other than beating Anjali, there is no evidence of wrong doings...he had his only witness killed... so unless I a missed something..  ..  gosh,, this could drag on for a bit
i am of the belief that he cant redeem himself0but this being a serial would mean that they can show a slightly contrite niranjan and all would b well...

this thread has been running for so long0and is0the main focal point of the story its easy to c it dragging for a0bit longer...but while he may have0got rid of evidence before everytime he commits0another act he is leaving more evidence against himself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum