Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha 6th October 2014 Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha 6th October 2014 Written Update

Post by trintring on 2014-10-07, 11:49

Sorry its a maha epi and I'm short of time so will keep it short

*Continuation of scene from last epi where La-Pratik insult Ami for trying to talk some sense into Megan (man all the kids in this show are brats  Bang) deeming her as MIDDLE CLASS. Ami stops Pratik from leaving saying that it will insult her and then tells La that motherhood has nothing to do with class. She says everyone has been telling her that she's a bad mother and she was believing it till she read Trisha's online diary. She says if Trisha did anything wrong for that La and Pratik are solely responsible.

*Pratik is livid (he couldn't act that part offcourse but I'm guessing that's what he wanted to portray). Ami says Swaika brand is the main problem and that's why all the kids turned out that way. She says a few more chosen words to La who says its an insult and wants to leave with her family but Gaurav stops her saying they all have lunch together after Puja. But they leave. Pratik also leaves the room. Ami is on a roll so she then tells Sonali that she will not let her spoil Sanaya. All leave and Ami stands alone in the big hall infront of devi maiyya.

*Abhay wants to interrogate/bash the deaf n dumb POI. They call the doctor who says it will take a long time to find out what's wrong with him. 

*At home La n Megan are fuming, Bobby takes Ami's side and says La should make Megan realise her mistake. Kushan is quiet. Megan then gets angry at La and leaves the room, Bobby follows. La says Ami has poisoned her kids minds against her. Kushan says she herself has done that. La says her daughter has not run away. Kushan says Ami has taken care of all their kids and shown the right way. He leaves.

*La gets call from Sonali who says she's always with her and someone should put Ami n Pratik at their place. La thanks her for her support. Sonali hangs up with a nasty smirk on her face (she is turning into a vamp fast!!) and La says that Ami can never be happy by giving her this much grief.

*The goon is packing Trisha's bag and wiping fingerprints as they'll be leaving the kidnapping den soon. He drops a coin and Trisha picks it up slyly. They then leave with Trisha resisting the whole way. (Damn we have to put up with Trisha all the time now  Evil or Very Mad).

*Ami calls Kabir back who asks her about the diary. She said she has decoded it and read some of it. She tells him about the clue. He tells her to come to the police station with the tablet. Ami goes but leaves her phone behind.

*Goon shoves Trisha in the car who is still resisting. The car won't start so he goes to the front to check the engine. Trisha leaves seeing a payphone and the car bonnet is open so goon doesn't see her. She calls Ami's mobile but its left in the room. Ami realises that she left her phone and goes to get it but by that time Trisha has hung up. She then calls the landline and Ami finally pics up. They exchange pleasantries... (well I'm sorry but the acting was terrible... Bhagyasree totally failed to emote a mother's emotion after hearing her missing child's voice for the first time after so many days)... anyway Trisha manages to tell her she is fine before being dragged away from the phone. Goon gives her chloroform and then drives away with her in the car.

*Ami is shouting for Pratik who has run away to his girlfriend and is fuming. Gaurav and Sonali asks her what happened. She calls him and Neha tells him to pick up before she becomes suspicious again. Ami tells him what happened and he rushes back. She then calls Kabir. 

*La is bribing her kids with food and promise of shopping (gaming console and phone). They finally come round. La thinks to herself that she will prove that she is a better mother and its now a war between Ami and her.

*Kabir comes to Swaika residence. And asks Ami if she heard anything else. She said nothing much. Kabir's team has found the phone booth and they are searching the area. he then asks to talk with Pratik in private and Ami also comes. Kabir asks about the call from Prem to Pratik the night before. Pratik says he does not wanna talk to that horrible person. Kabir says Prem is gone and his last known place was also Alibagh (where the payphone was). Pratik tells Kabir to find Prem by any means. Kabir asks Pratik if he can find out about someone whom noone else knew but Prem. Kabir leaves.. Pratik thinks about La and says her name aloud. Ami is surprised.

*La is about to leave the house with Bobby and Megan when Pratik barges in with Ami in tow who slaps her and asks about Prem. La tries to stop him from saying anything, even Ami senses something and tries to get the kids out but Pratik does not care and blurts out about her affair and asks her where Prem is. Megan gets angry and goes to her room with Bobby following. La is hysterical and tells Pratik to leave then goes after Megan. Ami tries to follow but La tells her to stay away from her kids.

*Megan has locked herself in her room. She says if anyone comes in she will kill herself (so what's new?). Bobby goes to call Kushan. La breaks down outside Megan's room and curses Pratik that may he gets his daughter back.

*At the phone booth cops are checking the site. Nobody has seen anything as its holiday. They send everything to forensic lab and Kabir says to check the coins as well cause Trisha used one of those.

*At Swaika Residence Ami tells Pratik he still did wrong to talk about the affair infront of the kids. Sonali is overhearing everything (gosh she will fall from her high horse soon when she finds out about Gaurav). Pratik says she must have heard something about Trisha. Ami reminds him that Prem was his friend first. She says not only La but Bobby and Megan will suffer now specially Megan as these kinds of things affect girls. She says they should go and apologise. Pratik is unapologetic and leaves.

*Megan finally opens the door as Kushan has arrived but she doesn't wanna see La's face. Kushan tries to calm her down. Kushan tells La later that he has no sympathy for her but he is sad that the kids are suffering for her mistake.

*At home Ami is wondering where Trisha is. Trisha is locked away in a room by the goon.

Precap: Ami is talking to Kushan when Bobby comes and tells that Megan is not in her room. Trisha is missing her mum.

Last edited by trintring on 2014-10-07, 12:25; edited 1 time in total

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 6th October 2014 Written Update

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 12:24

Trin thanks.. seriously what was that about girls being affected more about parents affairs hppy .. a ridiculous attempt to remind viewers that Trisha knows about Pratik-Neha. Me too can't wait for Sonali to find out about Gaurav. 

I actually liked the episode overall. Trisha was bearable and the drama at La's was good. What a spoilt brat Meghan is .. everything is about her. Am expecting La to tell Ami about Neha now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-07, 13:01

slmu wrote:Trin thanks.. seriously what was that about girls being affected more about parents affairs hppy .. a ridiculous attempt to remind viewers that Trisha knows about Pratik-Neha. Me too can't wait for Sonali to find out about Gaurav. 

I actually liked the episode overall. Trisha was bearable and the drama at La's was good. What a spoilt brat Meghan is .. everything is about her. Am expecting La to tell Ami about Neha now.
yeah the episode was good despite some mediocre acting. I'm also thinking that La will do something drastic. She's got nothing to loose now... she will become unhinged. Even telling about Pratik's affair won't be enough as that does not prove Ami to be a bad mother. Wonder if she will do something about Trisha?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 13:05

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:Trin thanks.. seriously what was that about girls being affected more about parents affairs hppy .. a ridiculous attempt to remind viewers that Trisha knows about Pratik-Neha. Me too can't wait for Sonali to find out about Gaurav. 

yeah the episode was good despite some mediocre acting. I'm also thinking that La will do something drastic. She's got nothing to loose now... she will become unhinged. Even telling about Pratik's affair won't be enough as that does not prove Ami to be a bad mother. Wonder if she will do something about Trisha?

Like say things about Trisha in public or in the media you mean? and hint at Ami being a bad mother.. possible

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-07, 13:13

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

Like say things about Trisha in public or in the media you mean? and hint at Ami being a bad mother.. possible
 I dunno Shanthi... the way she is talking and thinking.. what if she tries to impede the investigation? I know its drastic but seems like she is not thinking straight and she only wants to prove how perfect she is and how imperfect Ami is. Kushan has said it before... all she cares about is her image and how perfect Swaika she is. That image has been shattered infront of the family first by Ami and then by Pratik. What if she wants to take revenge by making sure that Trisha never returns?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 14:05

Till a few days back, I used to dislike Trisha but now I am realizing Trisha is bearable in comparison to Megan ... Somebody shud tell her - when u cut the wrist make sure u cut the artery too - That will put US out of misery...

In a way, I am quite charitable towards Sonali.. Being treated worse than servants can breed resentment and  kindness and understanding will tend to aggravate the hate rather than softening it .. Sonali is being a ruthless lioness unaware that her own flank is exposed.. Wud love to see when her house of cards come tumbling down..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:25

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

I dunno Shanthi... the way she is talking and thinking.. what if she tries to impede the investigation? I know its drastic but seems like she is not thinking straight and she only wants to prove how perfect she is and how imperfect Ami is. Kushan has said it before... all she cares about is her image and how perfect Swaika she is. That image has been shattered infront of the family first by Ami and then by Pratik. What if she wants to take revenge by making sure that Trisha never returns?

ooo.. interesting scenario.. would love it if something like that plays out..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:26

Tanthya wrote:Till a few days back, I used to dislike Trisha but now I am realizing Trisha is bearable in comparison to Megan ... Somebody shud tell her - when u cut the wrist make sure u cut the artery too - That will put US out of misery...

In a way, I am quite charitable towards Sonali.. Being treated worse than servants can breed resentment and  kindness and understanding will tend to aggravate the hate rather than softening it .. Sonali is being a ruthless lioness unaware that her own flank is exposed.. Wud love to see when her house of cards come tumbling down..

Sonali's angst towards Pratik is understandable.. but towards Ami?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 14:27

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

But that would imply that La has a direct hand in Trisha's kidnapping ...which she does not have ...what if everything she holds shatters..? Trisha brings down the edifice of marriage itself?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-07, 14:33

Its funny to watch this show... everyone is washing other's dirty clothes out in the public.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-07, 14:59

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

But that would imply that La has a direct hand in Trisha's kidnapping ...which she does not have ...what if everything she holds shatters..? Trisha brings down the edifice of marriage itself?
well its almost shattered now anyway. And if ur theory of Trisha -Kushan link up is true and La finds out about it.. that will break her completely. She is someone who might even physically harm Trisha... if she actually does comes back....

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 15:02

Peeves wrote:Its funny to watch this show... everyone is washing other's dirty clothes out in the public.

hppy  a very neat summary

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 15:38

slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:Its funny to watch this show... everyone is washing other's dirty clothes out in the public.

hppy  a very neat summary
hppy hppy hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum