Latest topics

What do I know about Ishita?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 12:43

An episode which had Raman's worry at Ishita's illness coming out as anger against the world.. the staff at the hospital, Romi, the nurses.. everyone he could have a go at. He screamed as much as he could. Romi did tell him off making it clear that the way Raman treats Ishita is pathetic.

Ashok meanwhile, has sneakily tried to poison Mani's mind against Raman. Mani is left wondering how Ishita's life has turned out.

Raman then discovers that he knows nothing about Ishita. Every question that the doctor asks.. about Ishu fasting, past illnesses etc. all are answered by Mani because Raman knows nothing. The fact that Ishu fasts every Tuesday, that she had stomach TB when she was 17 etc. The doctor wonders why Raman knows so little while Mani knows so much. Mani explains that he knows Ishu since childhood. Raman is left feeling ridiculous and no doubt his jealousy is going to peak.

Oh Bala, what have you gotten yourself into?

Blooper - when Raman was screaming at the nurse, Mihir was behind him. They then had a scene of Mihir arriving at the hospital hppy

Highlight - Raman's realization that he knows very little about Ishu.

*Pics credit: FB fan club

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 13:03

Beautiful post Shanti Thumbsup

You have summed up the episode awesomely..

It was shocker episode for RKB...he has so much going on in his life where does he have the time or energy to think about Ishu or know about her...this is going to be a life changing experience for RKB..he will have to change his attitude totally against Ishu..we saw how much he cares for her ..he is devastated to see her unconscious ..for the first time he is going to try to be the perfect hubby for Ishu..cant wait for it hpee

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 13:08

zuzana wrote:Beautiful post Shanti Thumbsup

It was shocker episode for RKB...he has so much going on in his life where does he have the time or energy to think about Ishu or know about her...this is going to be a life changing experience for RKB..he will have to change his attitude totally against Ishu..we saw how much he cares for her ..he is devastated to see her unconscious ..for the first time he is going to try to be the perfect hubby for Ishu..cant wait for it hpee

Zu Kiss

Yes he was so shocked to see how little he knew about her.. and when she actually fell down and was bleeding from the nose, he was shaken. Its clear he cares, but he is so focused on not giving her any importance that he has not realized what she means to him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 13:19

slmu wrote:

Zu Kiss

Yes he was so shocked to see how little he knew about her.. and when she actually fell down and was bleeding from the nose, he was shaken. Its clear he cares, but he is so focused on not giving her any importance that he has not realized what she means to him

very true he hasnt performed any of his hubby duties until now..its high time he takes up her responisbility..he needs to understand that its not a childs play..

Its surprising right when he was shaguns husband he fullfilled all his hubby duties with perfection ?? But with ishu its always she who has been performing her wifely duties RKB is nowhere near being the hubby

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 13:28

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Zu Kiss

very true he hasnt performed any of his hubby duties until now..its high time he takes up her responisbility..he needs to understand that its not a childs play..

Its surprising right when he was shaguns husband he fullfilled all his hubby duties with perfection ?? But with ishu its always she who has been performing her wifely duties RKB is nowhere near being the hubby

Its like he does think of her as only Ruhi's mother.. he goes around saying your my wife but doesn't ever do anything like a hubby.. guess he did it so thoroughly for Shagun that he can't at the moment. But this will wake him up to his own behavior.. can't wait.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 13:34

yes thats true he was always thinking of her as Ruhis mother nothign more but now things have changed she means so much more to him..his life can come to stand still without her....he is frenzy at the thought of losing her...he needs to sit down and sort out his thoughts

How will Mani come into this picture ..Ashoks words have affected him...I am not too worried because Ishu once knows this will sort it out..but if there is an interaction betn Mani and Raman there is goign to be a fight

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 13:38

zuzana wrote:yes thats true he was always thinking of her as Ruhis mother nothign more but now things have changed she means so much more  to him..his life can come to stand still without her....he is frenzy at the thought of losing her...he needs to sit down and sort out his thoughts

How will Mani come into this picture ..Ashoks words have affected him...I am not too worried because Ishu once knows this will sort it out..but if there is an interaction betn Mani and Raman there is goign to be a fight

Hmmm.. I was wondering about what Mani will do too.. am hoping he talks to Bala or Mihika first to figure out exactly how Ishu married Raman and about what sort of a person Ashok is. And I agree that at this minute any interaction between Raman and Mani will end up a fight.

I am loving this realization of Raman's .. its going to be interesting to see what finally pushes him to accept it himself and then confess to Ishu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-07, 13:39

Ahh So Mani will be that catalyst , will he?? It is true Raman never did look at Ishita..he looked at his daughter's mother , his wife but not AT Ishita ..  I just hope he does not turn mushy and discovers Ishita in typical Raman Style though..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:Ahh So Mani will be that catalyst , will he?? It is true Raman never did look at Ishita..he looked at his daughter's mother , his wife but not AT Ishita ..  I just hope he does not turn mushy and discovers Ishita in typical Raman Style though..

Absolutely .. a confession with a few typical Raman jabs would be awesome.. if he turns mushy it will be unbearable.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 13:55

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:yes thats true he was always thinking of her as Ruhis mother nothign more but now things have changed she means so much more  to him..his life can come to stand still without her....he is frenzy at the thought of losing her...he needs to sit down and sort out his thoughts

Hmmm.. I was wondering about what Mani will do too.. am hoping he talks to Bala or Mihika first to figure out exactly how Ishu married Raman and about what sort of a person Ashok is. And I agree that at this minute any interaction between Raman and Mani will end up a fight.

I am loving this realization of Raman's .. its going to be interesting to see what finally pushes him to accept it himself and then confess to Ishu

I hope they turn it light hearted again betn Ishra...the nokjhoks are not to be lost

Raman trying to woo Ishu would be good to watch..Ishu should play around a while before accepting her love hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:01

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I hope they turn it light hearted again betn Ishra...the nokjhoks are not to be lost

Raman trying to woo Ishu would be good to watch..Ishu should play around a while before accepting her love hppy

Yes if they stop the nok jhoks the best thing about the show will be lost.. i hope we get to see him woo her Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-07, 14:05

I am wondering about Bala too... What he has gotten himself into?
Raman is hit by I know nothing syndrome.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:15

Peeves wrote:I am wondering about Bala too... What he has gotten himself into?
Raman is hit by I know nothing syndrome.

as long as its not an affair its ok

I know nothing syndrome hppy - nice name

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-07, 14:24

What a situation to be in for RKB.. When Mani answers most of the questions and he knows nothing..

But then, it is a step forward, they haven't ever had a talk about themselves.. I am sure Ishita would have been similarly embarrassed if there was a swap situation.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:28

Abavi wrote:What a situation to be in for RKB.. When Mani answers most of the questions and he knows nothing..

But then, it is a step forward, they haven't ever had a talk about themselves.. I am sure Ishita would have been similarly embarrassed if there was a swap situation.

True.. Ishita's never been in a position where she needs to know about Raman.. she will come up short too.. its a good position with Raman realizing he knows nothing.. a step forward now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 14:37

slmu wrote:
Abavi wrote:What a situation to be in for RKB.. When Mani answers most of the questions and he knows nothing..

True.. Ishita's never been in a position where she needs to know about Raman.. she will come up short too.. its a good position with Raman realizing he knows nothing.. a step forward now.

Ishita too knows nothing much but she is better off than Raman..she has atleast shown some interest to learn some things abt Raman...

will Raman go and shout on Ishu she didnt tell him anything abt her past nty

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:42

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ishita too knows nothing much but she is better off than Raman..she has atleast shown some interest to learn some things abt Raman...

Very possibly.. he will go all Ravan Kumar then regret..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 14:44

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I want Ishu to shut him up once..its not like he can keep on shouting

me too dont want affair thing with bala too cliched

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-07, 14:46

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I don't think it is an affair. It might be some job that he has taken up that his wife or family wont approve.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:50

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy  can't keep on shouting.. true.. but he tries RKB.. 

I hope its something else with Bala.. but Maiyya.. don't want to trust her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 14:56

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I think it may be about Bala taking some debt or something connected with money matters

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 14:58

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I think it may be about Bala taking some debt or something connected with money matters

that would be bearable.. but that person on the phone seems to have him at her beck and call.. which means he is doing something for that person.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 15:07

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

that would be bearable.. but that person on the phone seems to have him at her beck and call.. which means he is doing something for that person.

oh yes it does look like a blackmail right..and tht too is it a lady???

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 15:08

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh yes it does look like a blackmail right..and tht too is it a lady???

when he answered the phone for Vandu's call it did seem like he was talking to a woman

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 15:14

Shanti I want RKB to wear dhoti and od lungi dance to woo Ishu hppy hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:53

Sponsored content