Latest topics

What do I know about Ishita?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 15:18

zuzana wrote:Shanti I want RKB to wear dhoti and od lungi dance to woo Ishu hppy hppy

hppy hppy  .. that will be a real sight

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-07, 15:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti I want RKB to wear dhoti and od lungi dance to woo Ishu hppy hppy

hppy hppy  .. that will be a real sight

always felt kekta hasnt used his dancing skills in this show..he is an awesome dancer

what more than lungi dance he can ask bala and shravu to join him hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-07, 15:58

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti I want RKB to wear dhoti and od lungi dance to woo Ishu hppy hppy

hppy hppy  .. that will be a real sight

always felt kekta hasnt used his dancing skills in this show..he is an awesome dancer

what more than lungi dance he can ask bala and shravu to join him hppy
hppy hppy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-07, 16:03

Nice post Shanti  long hug


I want Mani to first speak to Ishu about what Ashok said.. I wonder how Mani who learns about rituals of other casts doesnt know about his clients personal deeds.. I mean Ashok is the brother of a person who was recently arrested for betting.. How come Mani is associated with such a person

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-07, 18:50

r u really telling me that he doesn't any answers? yeah he hasn't been that interested but he should have picked up something...it was because of TB she couldn't have kids wasn't it? 

raman may need to mellow the way he talks to her at times...i am not talking about the majority of the taunts but he proves his care by actions which she knows...how can romi make that accusation that it is that bad...

there is a long way to go for him to learn about her but he will first need to acknowledge that he cares for her as something more then ruhi mum...and more then that he has to open himself up to the potential pain which is wat he is trying to protect himself from...

don't worry if it was ishita as the mahaan bahu she would know all the answers...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 19:21

Maria J wrote:Nice post Shanti  long hug


I want Mani to first speak to Ishu about what Ashok said.. I wonder how Mani who learns about rituals of other casts doesnt know about his clients personal deeds.. I mean Ashok is the brother of a person who was recently arrested for betting.. How come Mani is associated with such a person


Ria   long hug 

He's not doing business with the brother is he? And Mani has just recently returned to India so its understandable.

Yes I hope he speaks to Ishu first

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 19:23

sarra0 wrote:r u really telling me that he doesn't any answers? yeah he hasn't been that interested but he should have picked up something...it was because of TB she couldn't have kids wasn't it? 

raman may need to mellow the way he talks to her at times...i am not talking about the majority of the taunts but he proves his care by actions which she knows...how can romi make that accusation that it is that bad...

there is a long way to go for him to learn about her but he will first need to acknowledge that he cares for her as something more then ruhi mum...and more then that he has to open himself up to the potential pain which is wat he is trying to protect himself from...

don't worry if it was ishita as the mahaan bahu she would know all the answers...

Interestingly he didnt know about the TB.. looks like he never bothered to learn why she can't have kids.. Mani had to answer all questions while Raman offered to go get Mr I.

Romi is probably just going with the taunts that Raman throws at Ishu all the time.. he was at the receiving end for the past 2 days so just getting back his own.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-07, 20:12

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:r u really telling me that he doesn't any answers? yeah he hasn't been that interested but he should have picked up something...it was because of TB she couldn't have kids wasn't it? 

raman may need to mellow the way he talks to her at times...i am not talking about the majority of the taunts but he proves his care by actions which she knows...how can romi make that accusation that it is that bad...

there is a long way to go for him to learn about her but he will first need to acknowledge that he cares for her as something more then ruhi mum...and more then that he has to open himself up to the potential pain which is wat he is trying to protect himself from...

don't worry if it was ishita as the mahaan bahu she would know all the answers...

Interestingly he didnt know about the TB.. looks like he never bothered to learn why she can't have kids.. Mani had to answer all questions while Raman offered to go get Mr I.

Romi is probably just going with the taunts that Raman throws at Ishu all the time.. he was at the receiving end for the past 2 days so just getting back his own.
mani who hasn't seen her in years knows her history and still remembers it and raman doesn't know a thing..i find the whole thing unbelievable...they have been married for how long now and he hasn't come across it once that she fasts once a week or that when he is taunting her she hasn't thrown it in there...

romi got a chance to get his own back and took it...very human....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 20:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:r u really telling me that he doesn't any answers? yeah he hasn't been that interested but he should have picked up something...it was because of TB she couldn't have kids wasn't it? 

raman may need to mellow the way he talks to her at times...i am not talking about the majority of the taunts but he proves his care by actions which she knows...how can romi make that accusation that it is that bad...

there is a long way to go for him to learn about her but he will first need to acknowledge that he cares for her as something more then ruhi mum...and more then that he has to open himself up to the potential pain which is wat he is trying to protect himself from...

don't worry if it was ishita as the mahaan bahu she would know all the answers...

Interestingly he didnt know about the TB.. looks like he never bothered to learn why she can't have kids.. Mani had to answer all questions while Raman offered to go get Mr I.

Romi is probably just going with the taunts that Raman throws at Ishu all the time.. he was at the receiving end for the past 2 days so just getting back his own.
mani who hasn't seen her in years knows her history and still remembers it and raman doesn't know a thing..i find the whole thing unbelievable...they have been married for how long now and he hasn't come across it once that she fasts once a week or that when he is taunting her she hasn't thrown it in there...

romi got a chance to get his own back and took it...very human....

yes the depth of his knowledge (lack of it) is very hard to believe.. especially the fasting on Tuesdays.. medical history I guess if it hasn't come up its easy to not know.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 20:36

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti I want RKB to wear dhoti and od lungi dance to woo Ishu hppy hppy

hppy hppy  .. that will be a real sight

always felt kekta hasnt used his dancing skills in this show..he is an awesome dancer

what more than lungi dance he can ask bala and shravu to join him hppy

Bet Shravu beats them hollow hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-07, 21:47

O life I thought I'm king
O wife I thought I knew
But o life you are larger than me
O wife you're a stranger to me
O my what a twist of fate
O why have I woken so late

A sharp smart post about Ravan Kumar...Shanthi loved the truth driven home... long hug

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 21:56

Shegarf71 wrote:O life I thought I'm king
O wife I thought I knew
But o life you are larger than me
O wife you're a stranger to me
O my what a twist of fate
O why have I woken so late

A sharp smart post about Ravan Kumar...Shanthi loved the truth driven home... long hug

Meenu hug1

What an absolutely fantastic poem.. suits Raman to a T.. Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-07, 22:07

slmu wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:O life I thought I'm king
O wife I thought I knew
But o life you are larger than me
O wife you're a stranger to me
O my what a twist of fate
O why have I woken so late

A sharp smart post about Ravan Kumar...Shanthi loved the truth driven home... long hug

Meenu hug1

What an absolutely fantastic poem.. suits Raman to a T.. Clap

long hug

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-07, 22:08

Nice post, Dove

Well... some, I agree with. Some, I disagree.
Raman not noticing Ishu's fasting quirks... I think, that is believable... some men are such unbelievable donkeys... but Ravan Kumar is merely human. it would be unfair to write him off, and say, "oh! it's been six months, and he knows nothing of his own wife." Raman is a nice soul... he cares, only trouble is, he cares rather "rough".
he has been hurt before, and thus the barbed wire fencing...
but in my humble opinion, the whole Mani knows best scenario has been brought out rather idiotically... there was no need for that pompous fool to show Raman up so badly.

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 22:22

sonshine487 wrote:Nice post, Dove

Well... some, I agree with. Some, I disagree.
Raman not noticing Ishu's fasting quirks... I think, that is believable... some men are such unbelievable donkeys... but Ravan Kumar is merely human. it would be unfair to write him off, and say, "oh! it's been six months, and he knows nothing of his own wife." Raman is a nice soul... he cares, only trouble is, he cares rather "rough".
he has been hurt before, and thus the barbed wire fencing...
but in my humble opinion, the whole Mani knows best scenario has been brought out rather idiotically... there was no need for that pompous fool to show Raman up so badly.

Thanks Appuse  hpee 

I think that Mani has been brought for that reason.. for Ishu to compare him all the time to Raman and sigh .. and yes it really put Raman in a sorry light yesterday.

Surely in 6 months of Tuesdays.. there would have been one where the fasting came up?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-10-07, 22:32

slmu wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Nice post, Dove

Well... some, I agree with. Some, I disagree.
Raman not noticing Ishu's fasting quirks... I think, that is believable... some men are such unbelievable donkeys... but Ravan Kumar is merely human. it would be unfair to write him off, and say, "oh! it's been six months, and he knows nothing of his own wife." Raman is a nice soul... he cares, only trouble is, he cares rather "rough".
he has been hurt before, and thus the barbed wire fencing...
but in my humble opinion, the whole Mani knows best scenario has been brought out rather idiotically... there was no need for that pompous fool to show Raman up so badly.

Thanks Appuse  hpee 

I think that Mani has been brought for that reason.. for Ishu to compare him all the time to Raman and sigh .. and yes it really put Raman in a sorry light yesterday.

Surely in 6 months of Tuesdays.. there would have been one where the fasting came up?

Why?
It is such a personal thing! And ishu is not one to announce it to all and sundry!
Tuesday is a working day... hurry-burry... rush... running around... and it is not as if they sit down to breakfast together... they come and go at different times.
Why would Raman keep track?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-07, 22:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:r u really telling me that he doesn't any answers? yeah he hasn't been that interested but he should have picked up something...it was because of TB she couldn't have kids wasn't it? 

raman may need to mellow the way he talks to her at times...i am not talking about the majority of the taunts but he proves his care by actions which she knows...how can romi make that accusation that it is that bad...

there is a long way to go for him to learn about her but he will first need to acknowledge that he cares for her as something more then ruhi mum...and more then that he has to open himself up to the potential pain which is wat he is trying to protect himself from...

don't worry if it was ishita as the mahaan bahu she would know all the answers...

Interestingly he didnt know about the TB.. looks like he never bothered to learn why she can't have kids.. Mani had to answer all questions while Raman offered to go get Mr I.

Romi is probably just going with the taunts that Raman throws at Ishu all the time.. he was at the receiving end for the past 2 days so just getting back his own.
mani who hasn't seen her in years knows her history and still remembers it and raman doesn't know a thing..i find the whole thing unbelievable...they have been married for how long now and he hasn't come across it once that she fasts once a week or that when he is taunting her she hasn't thrown it in there...

romi got a chance to get his own back and took it...very human....

yes the depth of his knowledge (lack of it) is very hard to believe.. especially the fasting on Tuesdays.. medical history I guess if it hasn't come up its easy to not know.
yep I can understand she may not have boasted about It to him but she could have said it in a taunt...his mum who is now a days always telling him not to trouble her could have told him once etc... 

they have spoken about her not being able to have kids u would expect the reason to come up...not knowing other things about history that havnt come up is understandable...

it was just a way to get mani to b the hero and it was too much...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-08, 19:28

Shanthi

One thing is sure Raman requires anger management classes to be dished by perhaps none other than Mani.  
hppy
Mani is certainly overbearing, but if you draw the line of contact with Ishita very small, compared to Mani's big line of contact, you have yourself to blame.  hpee
The Fact is Raman started this talk with Mani, that he wants to have a word with him, exposing his insecurity.  Wink


Last edited by sameersaagar on 2014-10-08, 19:52; edited 2 times in total

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 19:42

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

One thing is sure Raman requires anger management classes to be dished by perhaps none other than Mani.  
hppy
Mani is certainly overbearing, but if you draw the line of contact with Ishita very small, compared to Mani's big line of contact, you have yourself to blame.  hpee
The Fact is Raman started this talk with Mani, that he wants to have a word with him, exposing his insecurity.  Wink

True Raman feels insecure.. but I feel Mani pushed in where he shouldn't have.. an outsiders 2 sec view of a marriage could be very wrong.. for a smart guy Mani has made a mistake

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-08, 19:54

Shanthi

As the rate of insecurity for Raman increases in drastic fashion, he may be wishing for a Magic Lamp, with which he can make Mani disappear from Ishita and his Life  ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 19:57

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

As the rate of insecurity for Raman increases in drastic fashion, he may be wishing for a Magic Lamp, with which he can make Mani disappear from Ishita and his Life  ROFL

ROFL  yes am sure he would..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do I know about Ishita?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:51


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum