Latest topics

Humsafars - Captive Freedom

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Humsafars - Captive Freedom

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-08, 01:41

Poetical, Musical and enchanting all put together. I love it!!!
Tanthya. Heart

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 11:17

sharmibalan wrote:Awesome girl....:) every time after I read your take on the episode and then watch it again.....I notice a whole lot of things that I had missed earlier.....

Tants...long hug

Thanks Baby long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 11:17

Nanayaa623 wrote:Poetical, Musical and enchanting all put together. I love it!!!
Tanthya. Heart

Thank You very much, Nan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 11:29

Kishmish wrote:Basically am quite blank about the story Tanthu ...
so just cannot comment except that its good to
see so many familiar names here ...
Lets see if I'm able to watch the episodes from the beginning ... hpee
KisshyMisshy long hug hpee

Story has not even begun Jaana.. abhi tak we are dealing with raw ingredients  getting assembled to be cooked ..

But 4L seems to have learnt  from its mistakes which is a good sign plus they seem to have good ensemble ths time around.. so m hoping fr a decent timepass

Looking forward to see ur comments , opinions and posts too , love

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 13:37

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Nice post tantwa. Is the story something on the lines of Ramayan?

Thank Vi ..

more like Karna .. I wud say
why karna?

I thought of kaikeyi angle...

A Man who gave and gave even the very armour tht protected him..A man who longed to be accepted but was faced with rejection..Warrior who was respected for his skills but not loved , Ppl used him and he selflessly gave despite knowing he was used..Ruthless and focused in his pursuit of gaining the knowledge of archery, steadfast in his decision to kill Arjuna ...

Hey wait, I am getting confused... Sahir and Zaki are Alvira's sons... where is Anam's hubby... he is also a son? Who is being used here? Sahir?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 17:49

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Thank Vi ..

more like Karna .. I wud say
why karna?

I thought of kaikeyi angle...

A Man who gave and gave even the very armour tht protected him..A man who longed to be accepted but was faced with rejection..Warrior who was respected for his skills but not loved , Ppl used him and he selflessly gave despite knowing he was used..Ruthless and focused in his pursuit of gaining the knowledge of archery, steadfast in his decision to kill Arjuna ...

Hey wait, I am getting confused... Sahir and Zaki are Alvira's sons... where is Anam's hubby... he is also a son?  Who is being used here? Sahir?
Sahir is used here .. Yes..Alvira has 3 kids ... Anam is married to the second Son ..he seems to be the kind who is forever making schemes/projects of getting rich instantly  but always coming up a cropper ... He has started another one of his doomed venture and is in Dubai overlooking tht.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-08, 22:51

There is so much to love in this post Tants Ji
Me too was enslaved by the interaction between Saahir and Alvira..a key piece that revealed the equation of that relationship. Smooth as butter..like sliding a imprisonment verdict in an envelope... She plops her weakest link onto the strong shoulders of Saahir.Loved that and with so much love in her words that still showed the order within the request ..beautiful stuff!
I also liked how you clubbed Anam and Alvira in a bracket...two ends of the roads..never meeting..but similar.And Zacky..I call him that is a unsuspecting weapon that will unleash an onslaught at the most oppurtune time ...he intrigues me.
Welcoming spring...but Saahir style...the Awakened..being woken to a new phase of his life.And Arzoo..having a rude awakening ..
Thank u..for such wonderful words long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum