Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha - Written Update - 7 October 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha - Written Update - 7 October 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-10-07, 22:38

Laut Aao Trisha 7th October 2014 Written Episode

Kushan says Lavanya that she forgave her sins, but her sins did not forgive her. He says he does not pity on her and says because of her mistakes, their children are suffering.

Trisha is being dragged back into room by kidnapper. Kabeer on the other side asks Abhay if evidence opened his mouth. Abhay says it looks like he is really dumb and deaf as he did not speak out yet. Kabeer asks to force evidence to open his mouth.

Pratik asks Amrita to come and sleep. Amrita says she cannot and asks him to go and sleep. Pratik says she has changed and says his Amy used to listen to him. She says she has changed, earlier she used to be happy mother of children and wife of husband, but now a mother of sad children and husband who is alleging that she is incapable of taking care of their children. Pratik tries to speak out, but she says him good night and asks him to go back to his room. Trisha is shown cyring in her room while Amrita tensed at home.

Lavanya reminisces Pratik’s allegations that she was having affair with Prem and then Meghan knowing about it and asking Lavanya to get out of her life. Both meghan and Bobby are seen crying.

Amrita calls Kabeer and asks if he got any info from Alibaugh. He says not yet, but his team is trying and asks if she got any call from Trisha. She says no. He asks her to take care of herself, else she will be in pain. She says the pain she is going through is much worse and cuts call.

Pratik sees Lavanya at office and stops in front of her. She overlooks him and walks away.

Amrita reaches Lavanya’s home. Bobby informs Kushan that Meghan is missing from her room. Kushan says he will search her at her friend’s houses. Amrita says she will accompany her and she and Bobby walk with him.

Lavanya fixes spy cam at Pratik’s cabin and sees Neha and Pratik talking about her. Neha asks why is Lavanya silent even after knowing about their affair. He says she thinks our relationship is over. Neha says he suffered a lot these days and needs massage, so they should head to a hotel room. He says she is right and tells her new room number, asks her to go first while he follows her.

Bobby says Amrita that Kushan has gone to Meghan’s friend’s house and says she had a common friend whom he will try to call. Amrita says she will inform Lavanya about Meghan’s missing. Bobby asks her not to. They both start searching her everywhere. Meghan is seen inebriated with a bunch of her boyfriends. Bobby and Amrita reach that spot and rescue her from her friends. Bobby then informs Kushan about finding Meghan in an inebriated state. They bring her home, and Kushan tries to console her. Lavanya comes home. Amrita asks where was she. Lavanya says it is none of her business.

Amrita says a few boys tried to R*pe Meghan. Lavanya is shocked to hear that and tries to console Meghan, but Meghana asks her not to touch her, else she will run from home. Lavanya asks Meghan to forgive her. Amrita asks Lavanya to calm down and says she will take kids to her home until they are until control. Lavanya says who is she to snach her children from her and asks her to get out of house. Kushan says Amrita is right and kids will go with her. Amrita says Meghan is her daughter and she is taking Meghan from her for sometime so that she can unite with you. Lavanya starts fighting with her again. Bobby says Lavanya that she is thinking of herself and not about them and says Amrita that they will wait in her car. Kushan requests Amrita to take care of his children and takes them towards car.

Lavanya says Amrita that her husband broke her house and insulted her in front of her children and now she is snatching her children from ehr. Amrita says she is taking them for some time so that she can give back them to her and leaves. Lavanya starts crying vigorously.

Amrita brings Meghan and Bobby home. Sonali sees them there. Amrita asks kids to go home while she sends food for them. They say they are not hungry. Vivan starts taunting them about their mom’s adultery. Bobby asks him to shut his mouth. Meghan says it is not his mistake but of Lavanya and says she hates her. Amrita asks Bobby to take Meghan to her room. She then says Vivan not to mess with Meghan and Bobby and says she wants to unite them with their mother.

Precap: Lavanya says Sonali that Amrita snatched her children from her. Trisha says kidnapper that she will give him three times more money than he is getting if he will free her. He gets excited hearing triple money.

*DTB

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Written Update - 7 October 2014

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-07, 22:58

thanks...she is still kidnapped? get on wit it already...is this how she escapes or is this another dead end!!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 11:47

sarra0 wrote:thanks...she is still kidnapped? get on wit it already...is this how she escapes or is this another dead end!!

I'm not sure whether this is how she escapes.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 11:49

La in revenge mode.. Pratik is in for a shock. 

What an unpleasant kid Vivaan is.. and Meghan I want to lock her up forever.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 11:53

FInallyyyyyy...Away from woodies and we come to hardcore performers in La

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 12:24

Thanks Shanthi

Before Megan kills herself accidentally can I shoot the girl and slap her silly before that? What an annoying girl she is. And Vivan is back to his horrible self too. 

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"... La is unhinged ... but at the same time still completely focused in her goal of ruining the lives of Pratik n Ami. Rajeswari is fabulous.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 12:49

trintring wrote:Thanks Shanthi

Before Megan kills herself accidentally can I shoot the girl and slap her silly before that? What an annoying girl she is. And Vivan is back to his horrible self too. 

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"... La is unhinged ... but at the same time still completely focused in her goal of ruining the lives of Pratik n Ami. Rajeswari is fabulous.

hppy  i wanted to lock her up forever but shooting her works too.

I just love Rajeshwari. 

Very little of Kabir and Varsha nowadays..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 12:59

slmu wrote:

I just love Rajeshwari. 

I thought the same thing as well... I miss Kabir and Varsha scenes. Hate when Kabir becomes all puppy eyed even talking with Ami. So much better with Varsha

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:00

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

I just love Rajeshwari. 

I thought the same thing as well... I miss Kabir and Varsha scenes. Hate when Kabir becomes all puppy eyed even talking with Ami. So much better with Varsha

So true.. he becomes almost tongue tied with Ami BangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:07

Meghan is worser than Trisha...Vivian is a mess. It is as if all the kids are in a race to show who can be more annoying...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:13

Peeves wrote:

Meghan is worser than Trisha...Vivian is a mess. It is as if all the kids are in a race to show who can be more annoying...

Agree about Meghan.. she's terrible. Only Bobby seems decent out of the kids

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 13:15

Peeves wrote:

I know!!! I thought Trisha was unbearable... but I'm willing to spare her if  get to shoot Trisha. Tell u what none of them are role models thats for certain.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 13:20

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

I just love Rajeshwari. 

also whereas Ami is still trying to keep the family together, Sonali is trying to create more division. Already feeling sorry for her she finds out about Gaurav.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:24

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

I just love Rajeshwari. 

also whereas Ami is still trying to keep the family together, Sonali is trying to create more division. Already feeling sorry for her she finds out about Gaurav.

yes.. she is for a shocker there.. and with her best friend/first boyfriend too

I can see the house being split into 2 .. the Swaika siblings on one side, their spouses and kids on the other..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:29

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

I can see the house being split into 2 .. the Swaika siblings on one side, their spouses and kids on the other..
All the Swaika's by blood are rotten spoilt, except for a couple of them. Infidelity runs in their blood..

Why is Sonali trying to split the family? what is her motive

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 13:39

Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

All the Swaika's by blood are rotten spoilt, except for a couple of them. Infidelity runs in their blood..

I think its because Gaurav n Sonali has always been treated like second class citizens. La n Pratik don't think Gaurav is capable to handle anything. They are not treated as Swaika. Whereas Gaurav seems to be ok with it Sonali resents it... she wants to be the mistress of the house. And if the family is all over the shop she thinks she and Gaurav can have more control over the house. Be more Swaika I suppose.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 13:42

slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

but what about Pratik n La? will La ever forgive Pratik?

do u cringe every time Neha calls Pratik "Jaaaaan" in that sing-song way? that girl is also annoying

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 13:45

trintring wrote:
Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:

I think its because Gaurav n Sonali has always been treated like second class citizens. La n Pratik don't think Gaurav is capable to handle anything. They are not treated as Swaika. Whereas Gaurav seems to be ok with it Sonali resents it... she wants to be the mistress of the house. And if the family is all over the shop she thinks she and Gaurav can have more control over the house. Be more Swaika I suppose.
Plus Vivian has already got his name spolit, She just wants to show the others in the family is no less and their family is better off than the rest

Last edited by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 13:48; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:46

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:
trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

but what about Pratik n La? will La ever forgive Pratik?

do u cringe every time Neha calls Pratik "Jaaaaan" in that sing-song way? that girl is also annoying

La and Pratik will be at odds but perhaps that goes into the background with them trying to prove to their families that they made a mistake but its all ok because they apologized

I get thoroughly irritated with Neha too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 14:21

Abavi wrote:
trintring wrote:
Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:

Plus Vivian has already got his name spolit, She just wants to show the others in the family is no less and their family is better off than the rest

yeah Vi definitely... she would love to show everyone that her son is better compared to the other lot and they are the better family. Now I really feel sorry for her. U know the saying about people living in glass houses.... she just has no idea that she's been living in a glass house too.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 14:49

trintring wrote:
Abavi wrote:
trintring wrote:
Peeves wrote:

yeah Vi definitely... she would love to show everyone that her son is better compared to the other lot and they are the better family. Now I really feel sorry for her. U know the saying about people living in glass houses.... she just has no idea that she's been living in a glass house too.
Trinwa, She is so over confident... but then which Swaika is not?

Finally, we at least know Trisha has not run away on her own... who would be behind her kidnap

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 15:31

Abavi wrote:
trintring wrote:
Abavi wrote:
trintring wrote:

Trinwa, She is so over confident... but then which Swaika is not?

Finally, we at least know Trisha has not run away on her own... who would be behind her kidnap

they have been pointing at the family from the start and I think it's definitely someone we know but dunno who it will be. Sathu pointed at Kushan long time ago and somehow I feel it could be him... but I've failed to find any motive apart from a supposed link-up with Trisha.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum