Latest topics

Warnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warnings

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 07:20

My 2 cents- EBP ... haha.. CV's are working OT to annoy some fans.. 

EBP today, episode starts with Renuka .. wondering why she has such a bad headache, then she turned around BLAH BLAH BLAH  i'm miserable because my son married a rich gal who loves him..BLAH BLAH BLAH  NO wonder she has a headache... too bad it wasn't a toothache . Renuke trying to find out what's Jo is worried about... thank god,, Jo zipped her lips together.. can you imagine if Renuka gets a wind of the Agrihotri drama... we would hear non stoop BLAH BLAH BLAH   OMG... Renuka gave me a headache.    Siddy got a hair cut... he look so cute.. that smile .  is that a new shirt??...  I wonder how he's going to handle Jo ...

EBP... Aastha gets kidnapped.. by orders of Niru Baba... the only thing, is he FORGOT to warn  the  nappers they were kidnapping the Queen of Drama.  Poor SOULS  had no clue what they were in for.. ... they messed with the wrong peanut... (She's definitely related to BBAJ)..Kicking , screaming, pleading, crying, threatening, ,more screaming,,,  OMG.. BBDQ did not stop... the poor nappies  looked like they wanted to kill themselves  they really should have double pay for this job 

OMG.. the wailing .. Oops.. the FAKE wailing... from the heart patient - loved her negotiations with the nappies... " untie me then you can re-tie me"    the fake seizure  and faint ... and to top it off.. she tar and feathered the goons... OMG...  please tell me some of you find this scene funny...    .   Somehow,, while running away from the goons... Aastha managed to give birth to 4 children... imagine that 2 sets of twins..Chunnu, Munnu, Dhunku and Dhunki..     OMG... DHUNKI... sounds a bit like donkey...    .   Was the Geezer on the motor scooter trying to pick up DQ?  ... anyone guessed Aastha would have been the one riding the scooter??    only our little Bahu...   Niru Baba should be proud of this Bahu..

Meanwhile Shloky Bear is pacing , patiently waiting for his competitor to arrive,, anxious to defeat her.. or so he thinks.. Baba is starting to make mistakes..  insisting that Precious concentrate only on his victory  but Shloky;s got that feeling.. " that today's not going to be a good day, Todays not gonna be  a goood  daaayyy.. he's got the feeling"...  

ok,, that was my attempt at " I got a feeling " by Black Eye Peas..  sorry that song just popped into my head for that scene   ...Shloky ... go with that GUT feeling...   either your gut is telling you something is wrong or that you need to go toilet..  so listen to that gut...

Ok.. Back to Baba/ Precious... sitting in the presentation.. Shlok is constantly watching for Aastha...wondering why she's not showing up for a presentation she worked so hard for...  Shlok wouldn't let Baba make the presentation... something about the way he took the file back .. hmmm...  flashing yellow lights... flashing yellow lights ...  

Precap:  let me say,, I feel bad for these goons.. maybe now they will give up crime .

Good episode...

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Warnings

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-08, 08:07

hello Vicqust
you write great yaar 
Thumbsup
love reading you 
Frnds chatting
whats your name my new friend 
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 09:04

renuka has been annoying from the beginning and she harmt improved wit time instead she has got worse...she needs some sense...

there isn't a bigger drama queen then aastha...she puts everyone else to shame...if the kidnappers were ever offered the chance to kidnapp her again they would run the other way...she would have brought them on to the straight and narrow...

their poor children having them as parents mean they will never b normal...

will shlok ride to her rescue now? she had done a good job herself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 09:06

--sumana13-- wrote:hello Vicqust
you write great yaar 
Thumbsup
love reading you 
Frnds chatting
hpee

thank you Sumana.. my name is Vicky queen

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 09:08

sarra0 wrote:renuka has been annoying from the beginning and she harmt improved wit time instead she has got worse...she needs some sense...

there isn't a bigger drama queen then aastha...she puts everyone else to shame...if the kidnappers were ever offered the chance to kidnapp her again they would run the other way...she would have brought them on to the straight and narrow...

haha... love your comment  the kidnappers would run the other way.. the children will never be normal... hppy

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 09:13

Vicqust wrote:
sarra0 wrote:renuka has been annoying from the beginning and she harmt improved wit time instead she has got worse...she needs some sense...

haha... love your comment  the kidnappers would run the other way.. the children will never be normal... hppy
seriously their kids would never know which way is up and would think their one upmanship is normal  hppy hppy and they would0end up being pawns

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 09:16

Loved this writeup.. Renuka gives me a headache too notty wave

The kidnappers don't know what they signed up for.. poor souls they may come back with her and return her back to A and tell him that they will give him double the amount he paid for can cancelling the kidnap contract.  

Brave Astha, she can save herself... who knows being a drama Queen can come in handy at needy hours like this

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-08, 09:20

Abavi wrote:Loved this writeup.. Renuka gives me a headache too notty wave

The kidnappers don't know what they signed up for.. poor souls they may come back with her and return her back to A and tell him that they will give him double the amount he paid for can cancelling the kidnap contract.  

Brave Astha, she can save herself... who knows being a drama Queen can come in handy at needy hours like this

thank you Abavi.. haha.. I would love to see them kidnap her and take her to NA during the presentation ...    they would probably pay him to keep her away from them  hppy

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-08, 10:12

Vicqust wrote:
you write great yaar 
Thumbsup
love reading you 
Frnds chatting
hpee

Hi Vicky
I would love it if Aastha ran andthose silly kidnappers chased her all the way right into Shlok's presentation ..... And NA and the rest get the shock of their lives as the kidnappers apologise to NA for failing to do what he ordered them and Shlok learns how NA planned to get Aastha kidnapped
Clap Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 14:01

Nice post Vicky.. hilarious write up of the kidnapping .. better than the scene.. 

Sojal's mother (can't remember her name) was bad enough.. and Renuka now .. spare us BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 18:54

OMGEee Vicky..I am not sure whether u watch Pokemon but  Astha reminds me of Jiggly puff ...

hppy hppy hppy   Ohh god ur write up is funny and the way u described Aastha's  kidnapping hppy hppy hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-08, 18:59

O vicky....hilarious:lollol:.....Aastha is a queen of Drama...feel sorry for the goons who kidnapped her.....hppy

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy on 2014-10-08, 19:17

Lol! You are too funny!

Missy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-08, 20:05

Ur posts was awesome Vicky.. Aastha has always been a gr8 drama queen and this time it helped her..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-09, 04:51

Maria J wrote:Ur posts was awesome Vicky.. Aastha has always been a gr8 drama queen and this time it helped her..

thanks Maria Embarassed

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-09, 04:52

sharmibalan wrote:O vicky....hilarious:lollol:.....Aastha is a queen of Drama...feel sorry for the goons who kidnapped her.....hppy

thank you Sharmibalan hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-09, 04:53

Tanthya wrote:OMGEee Vicky..I am not sure whether u watch Pokemon but  Astha reminds me of Jiggly puff ...

hppy hppy hppy   Ohh god ur write up is funny and the way u described Aastha's  kidnapping hppy hppy hppy

thanks Tanthya.. unfortunately I have seen Pokémon   glad you enjoyed hpee

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-09, 04:55

slmu wrote:Nice post Vicky.. hilarious write up of the kidnapping .. better than the scene.. 

Sojal's mother (can't remember her name) was bad enough.. and Renuka now .. spare us BangBangBang

thank you Slmu...  how can you forget nosy busy body troublemaker annoying Jaya? Shocked   omg.. can you imagine if she makes an appearance now?!! Bang

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicqust on 2014-10-09, 04:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
Vicqust wrote:
you write great yaar 
Thumbsup
love reading you 
Frnds chatting
hpee

Hi Vicky
I would love it if Aastha ran andthose silly kidnappers chased her all the way right into Shlok's presentation  ..... And NA and the rest get the shock of their lives as the kidnappers apologise to NA for failing to do what he ordered them and Shlok learns how NA planned  to get Aastha kidnapped
Clap Clap

I would love that too ROFL

Vicqust
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-09, 12:29

Vicqust wrote:
Maria J wrote:Ur posts was awesome Vicky.. Aastha has always been a gr8 drama queen and this time it helped her..

thanks Maria Embarassed

long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by -*Fenil*- on 2014-10-09, 13:13

super vicky

-*Fenil*-
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:32