Latest topics

Enough of the mahaanta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enough of the mahaanta

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 11:57

A very average episode on the whole, which is ok because we can't get brilliance all the time. Too many people being mahaan was irritating though - Ishu, Ruhi, Mihika, Bala, Mani.. give us break seriously.

Ishita is adamant that she won't break her fast - made me want to reach into the TV and smack her. Who does that? Especially one who has a medical background. And if the point was to show everyone what a mahaan bahu she is... we know BangBangBang .. stop rubbing it in and bring in some dash of reality.

Ruhi connecting Ishu in hospital to herself being packed off the Shagun was beautiful and completely childlike. The lines following that about Mata Rani forgiving her for eating etc.. was too grown up for me. Please let us not have her innocence destroyed so easily. We don't need her giving mahaan bahu lectures at this age. Don't learn this from your Ishi ma Ruhi. 

Bala has obviously done something that has put him under the thumb of that person in car.. he is dancing to her tunes No 

MiMi - Is there a reason that Mihika hasn't told Mihir that her phone was destroyed? And what was the no one gifted me this phone? What if Shagun tells Mihir that Ashok gave it to her? Unnecessary MU coming up. 

Mani knows everything about Ishu - we accept that. But he knows nothing about Raman or the Ishra relationship. He has judged on the basis of very little. And his commenting to Raman that anger does not solve anything in front of Ruhi was too much. Raman was right in facing off with him. Mani's "your family is scared of your anger" was true but does he know why the same family love Raman - no. Looking forward to the other side of the coin being revealed to him.

Precap was lovely.

*Pics credit: FB fan page

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Enough of the mahaanta

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 12:12

*Startled round eyes* You are asking for the impossible , Loose Mahanta and become regular, normal woman ... No Wayzzz you are striking at the very roots of Ekta Foundation ..

You should be properly grateful that she atleast accepted to be hospitalized instead of swaggering like a drunk at home, doing all the regular chores , gasping , panting and then falling in dead faint when the auntyji's of nearby mohalla's come for pooja  who in turn will praise her and her selflessness sky-high elevating her to sainthood...

Mani is a close friend and is not family.. what he is doing is interfering in the personal life of another without the permission of concerned parties, Neither Ishita has complained to him nor Raman .. A well bred man would not interceded unless specifically requested  and here Mani crosses his line and were  Raman to explode..I think he would be fully justified..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 12:31

Tanthya wrote:*Startled round eyes* You are asking for the impossible , Loose Mahanta and become regular, normal woman ... No Wayzzz you are striking at the very roots of Ekta Foundation ..

You should be properly grateful that she atleast accepted to be hospitalized instead of swaggering like a drunk at home, doing all the regular chores , gasping , panting and then falling in dead faint when the auntyji's of nearby mohalla's come for pooja  who in turn will praise her and her selflessness sky-high elevating her to sainthood...

Mani is a close friend and is not family.. what he is doing is interfering in the personal life of another without the permission of concerned parties, Neither Ishita has complained to him nor Raman .. A well bred man would not interceded unless specifically requested  and here Mani crosses his line and were  Raman to explode..I think he would be fully justified..

Maiyya introduced the concept of the mahaan bahu and we get it ad nauseum. Wouldn't it be interesting if she came up with a new concept bahu taking the world by storm? 

She did faint and being unconscious had no choice in the hospitalization .. thank goodness it didnt play out like you have said. 

Mani definitely did cross the line.. am glad Raman spoke out.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 12:54

Ishu wont wont wont... She is a tele bahu, she can slog for hours, more than a house elf, without food... what if she is a doc, what if she has health issues... She is THE BAHU... the most self sacrificing, selfless, vrat observing soul who wouldn't even spell the word food when she is fasting Rolling Eyes

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:01

Peeves wrote:Ishu wont wont wont... She is a tele bahu, she can slog for hours, more than a house elf, without food... what if she is a doc, what if she has health issues... She is THE BAHU... the most self sacrificing, selfless, vrat observing soul who wouldn't even spell the word food when she is fasting Rolling Eyes

Down with MAHAAN BAHUS

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-08, 13:10

Arghhh....why is Manju Kapur not breaking Mayya's neck...she defo not signed up for this stupidity .....

i remember she putting her foot down and asking Ekta to show Shagun as grey and not black.....then why cant she tell her that her heroine is not Mahaan SP bahu........uffff

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:12

slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:Ishu wont wont wont... She is a tele bahu, she can slog for hours, more than a house elf, without food... what if she is a doc, what if she has health issues... She is THE BAHU... the most self sacrificing, selfless, vrat observing soul who wouldn't even spell the word food when she is fasting Rolling Eyes

Down with MAHAAN BAHUS

NO... Nahiiiiiiiiiiii

How will the super hit high trp shows survive then.. Bang

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:15

pollyanna wrote:Arghhh....why is Manju Kapur not breaking Mayya's neck...she defo not signed up for this stupidity .....

i remember she putting her foot down and asking Ekta to show Shagun as grey and not black.....then why cant she tell her that her heroine is not Mahaan SP bahu........uffff

Maybe she is more interested in Shagun than Ishita? Or a tradeoff .. if you want Shagun to get a decent treatment, I get to show Ishu mahaan?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 13:16

Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:

Down with MAHAAN BAHUS

NO... Nahiiiiiiiiiiii

Good storyline, performances etc? No you're right.. they need the mahaan bahu BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:17

slmu wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Arghhh....why is Manju Kapur not breaking Mayya's neck...she defo not signed up for this stupidity .....

Maybe she is more interested in Shagun than Ishita? Or a tradeoff .. if you want Shagun to get a decent treatment, I get to show Ishu mahaan?

What is the use anyway? Its supposed to be a show which can draw the current gen women. I am yet to meet someone who fasts as vigorously as the ones in the show. Why cant they be practical for a change

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:20

slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:

Down with MAHAAN BAHUS

NO... Nahiiiiiiiiiiii

Good storyline, performances etc? No you're right.. they need the mahaan bahu BangBangBang

Storyline? performance? Whatz that?

All the TRP Maiyas want is the Mahaan Bahu and her sacrifices.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-08, 15:48

UFFF so tired of all this Mahaanta. Everywhere its the same.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 16:43

hai yoh get rid of the mahanta? r u feeling ok? this is to inspire generations and generations and educate them on how to behave...

mani stepped over the line ishita will put him right...

mihir and mihika have to have a start of a misunderstanding how else does ashok get a look in...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 18:13

amimus wrote:UFFF so tired of all this Mahaanta. Everywhere its the same.

Exactly Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 18:14

sarra0 wrote:hai yoh get rid of the mahanta? r u feeling ok? this is to inspire generations and generations and educate them on how to behave...

mihir and mihika have to have a start of a misunderstanding how else does ashok get a look in...

Bang Bang Bang  for myself.. for wanting the mahaanta to end

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-08, 19:16

Shanthi

End of Mahaanta in India Soaps is a tall task. 
That is why some of the viewers, like us  who get enthused at the start of the show, ultimately get disillusioned as it proceeds further.  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 19:19

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

End of Mahaanta in India Soaps is a tall task. 
That is why some of the viewers, like us  who get enthused at the start of the show, ultimately get disillusioned as it proceeds further.  hpee

yes we become frustrated LSVs that's for sure WinkWink

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 19:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hai yoh get rid of the mahanta? r u feeling ok? this is to inspire generations and generations and educate them on how to behave...

she didn't start this way thou did she? she was annoying in a I know it all way but it was different to now...both were annoying...can't v have one show where the mahaan bahu wont raise her ugly head?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 19:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

she didn't start this way thou did she? she was annoying in a I know it all way but it was different to now...both were annoying...can't v have one show where the mahaan bahu wont raise her ugly head?

yup it was terrible.. who does something like that? really wanted to force feed her or something..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-08, 19:54

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yup it was terrible.. who does something like that? really wanted to force feed her or something..
loved to have seen that  hppy hppy u on screen holding her head in place wit one hand and force feeding her wit the other

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

loved to have seen that  hppy hppy u on screen holding her head in place wit one hand and force feeding her wit the other

hppy hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum