Latest topics

Humsafars--Sahir--I hate u but I care for u too

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars--Sahir--I hate u but I care for u too

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-08, 12:51

Please excuse my faults if any, for I have watched just the ME episode of HS , yet to watch last week's and yesterday but my forumwasis have kept me updated with the posts and WUs.....hence just jotting down a few points which I noted in Sa-zoo scene :) Wink :P

Clearly 4 L have brought in their trademark style with their symbolism, pointers and of course first base of I hate u but I care for u too.

We got the first glimpse when Sahir-Arzoo come face to face as the curtainsdrew up, there was surprise, concern in Sahir's eyes and not anger.

he desperately pressed the remote and then threw it in frustration.

he took the lamp post and broke the glass but the looks in his eyes betrayed what his hands did. He is definitely not the rude Sahir whenever Arzoo is around...he is a CONFLICTED soul

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars--Sahir--I hate u but I care for u too

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 12:56

What I am liking is that Sahir is not portrayed as a juvenile delinquent with Hulk kind of temperament that is he is not unreasonably angry nor spews his wrath on everyone..He is a tightly controlled individual who does not WASTE his emotions on everything..

He has anger and is angry but does not believe in yelling or shouting himself hoarse .. the point is made in a quiet tone ..Where Harshad  lacks is in the nuances and subtle inflections BUT I will say he is hell lot better than the previous AYM  ..  I hope Gorky gives Harshad the space to unwind and be himself rather than imposing other actor's styles..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 12:58

Conflicted soul! oh he must have been confused about the expressions there, but for us, we can happily take it to be the tan tan tan tan ringing in his dil.. Maybe that's what he wanted to portray.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-08, 13:03

Absolutely agree Sathu.......Harshad should be given room for his own improvisation...he is a very hard working actor.......it will b pity on 4L if they dont let him use his talents......

Harshad is not someone who has to be micromanaged......whereas Shivya needs lots of hand holding

@Peeves: ghanti bajegi......aaj shayad :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 13:07

Peeves wrote:Conflicted soul! oh he must have been confused about the expressions there, but for us, we can happily take it to be the tan tan tan tan ringing in his dil.. Maybe that's what he wanted to portray.

I disagree , Pevee.. For the first time around  4L has made me happpy.. There is no ghanti bhajing nor the gust of veend happening .. They are portrayed as 2 individuals who have ben caught on wrong footing and share no hidden sexual tension or attraction - Its normal n logical.. They interact as 2 ppl  who are thrown together ..Its left to BGM n Gorky's deft handling fr us to interpret scenes as 'destined one's '...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:10

Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:Conflicted soul! oh he must have been confused about the expressions there, but for us, we can happily take it to be the tan tan tan tan ringing in his dil.. Maybe that's what he wanted to portray.

I disagree , Pevee.. For the first time around  4L has made me happpy.. There is no ghanti bhajing nor the gust of veend happening .. They are portrayed as 2 individuals who have ben caught on wrong footing and share no hidden sexual tension or attraction - Its normal n logical.. They interact as 2 ppl  who are thrown together ..Its left to BGM n Gorky's deft handling fr us to interpret scenes as 'destined one's '...

You mean, there is no romantic air around this time? You would have a heavy duty this time around. People like me cannot deduce such symbolisms, even if it danced in front of my eyes.

Anyway it is too early to decide that the whish of air will not be there...

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 13:12

I liked the scene with Zaki... first he is angry but its all controlled. Then Alvira slaps him and he is all loving and caring big brother. There is a lovely bond between the brothers. What about the other one? Is the bond there too? Or is he out of the picture for the time being?

Harshad has been ok.... this is the first time I'm watching him and thank goodness that he is not wooden. There are a few scenes where his eyes fail to emote but so far he has been pretty decent. I think in time he will be good.

Shivya needs lots of guidance..... she changes her voice but her face completely lacks to convey the emotions most of the time. She needs to improve fast.

In the precap Sahir calls Arzoo'd dress TENT... do the CVs stalk our sites :P

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 13:18

Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

You mean, there is no romantic air around this time? You would have a heavy duty this time around. People like me cannot deduce such symbolisms, even if it danced in front of my eyes.

I wud not say No romantic air .. I wud say there is a deliberate lack of romantic air .. I think Gorky wants to present them as 2 unknown individuals who grow close gradually and he is staying to tht path

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 13:21

Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

I wud not say No romantic air .. I wud say there is a deliberate lack of romantic air .. I think Gorky wants to present them as 2 unknown individuals who grow close gradually and he is staying to tht path
and i'm glad its this way.. was getting tired of all Hawa ka jhoka!!!

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:23

Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

2 Unknown individuals? who grow close gradually? Havent we heard of that before? Rolling Eyes

Isnt it the beaten path in all their shows?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 13:28

Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

2 Unknown individuals? who grow close gradually? Havent we heard of that before? Rolling Eyes

yup, the oft repeated formula fr romance but where previously u wud be subject to asthmatic attacks, wheezings, wind trying to lull u to sleep or the girl getting clumsy and falling only fr the hero to do acrobatic feat and hold her ..This show is remarkably absent from tht idiocy and I hope it remains free from tht in future too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:30

Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:

yup, the oft repeated formula fr romance but where previously u wud be subject to asthmatic attacks, wheezings, wind trying to lull u to sleep or the girl getting clumsy and falling only fr the hero to do acrobatic feat and hold her ..This show is remarkably absent from tht idiocy and I hope it remains free from tht in future too

Perhaps, We can overlook that episode in the airlines where the girl became so dramatic and started pushing the man to the edge. Which girl would hold a stranger's hand in reality out of fear of plane crash?
//I hope it remains free from tht in future too
Amen to that!

Last edited by Peeves on 2014-10-08, 13:39; edited 1 time in total

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 13:31

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hi Fi Tring Tring..Me too.. was sick n tired of wireless telegrams

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-08, 14:39

Tin....muaah for saying HC is not wooden :) means a lot :)

and yes...i wish we dont get that telepathic signals of romance in HS ......

I am quite eager to see how Zaki-Sahir handle when Arzoo comes ......bumps into them on and off as she will b in outhouse.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 14:58

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Peeves wrote:

oh no, I had so much fun with their previous shows making fun of their og so logical romance winds and accurate slip fall catch... becoming logical is like robbing us off that fun :(

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-08, 15:04

Vi, I guess.....gul believe in TFC/hawa ka jhonka romance....her hubwa, Gorky like to settle for a normal real life romance.

He did the same in his erstwhile show Arjun, it was all subtle...not in your face

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 15:05

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

oh no, I had so much fun with their previous shows making fun of their og so logical romance winds and accurate slip fall catch... becoming logical is like robbing us off that fun :(

don't worry Vi... its a Indian telly show and that too about people who are destined to be together... so you will definitely get your quota. and who knows maybe they will start "I fall-You catch" game as well if they run out of normal stuff to do ... Twisted Evil

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 15:21

trintring wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

don't worry Vi... its a Indian telly show and that too about people who are destined to be together... so you will definitely get your quota. and who knows maybe they will start "I fall-You catch" game as well if they run out of normal stuff to do ... Twisted Evil
hppy

Trinwa if the female lead can take a tour of the male leads house and get to see his wet torso and hand him a towel all the while both of them stay unaware of each other, I have no complains about my chance to make fun being lost :P

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-10-08, 15:25

pollyanna wrote:Vi, I guess.....gul believe in TFC/hawa ka jhonka romance....her hubwa, Gorky like to settle for a normal real life romance.

He did the same in his erstwhile show Arjun, it was all subtle...not in your face

We possess a female mind Paolo, men can never understand us.... I would anytime settle down for a female fantasy romance than the real time one... after all, we get to see those blundering practical ones in our everyday life, why should we pay and watch the same thing on screen as well?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-10-08, 17:52

Nice post Pals

Couldnt catch the last week's episodes & ME but saw yesterday's episode & liked it.............I just hope 4L give proper justification for their ML's past this time around  bounce

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2014-10-08, 17:52

Tanthya wrote:What I am liking is that Sahir is not portrayed as a juvenile delinquent with Hulk kind of temperament that is he is not unreasonably angry nor spews his wrath on everyone..He is a tightly controlled individual who does not WASTE his emotions on everything..

He has anger and is angry but does not believe in yelling or shouting himself hoarse .. the point is made in a quiet tone ..Where Harshad  lacks is in the nuances and subtle inflections BUT I will say he is hell lot better than the previous AYM  ..  I hope Gorky gives Harshad the space to unwind and be himself rather than imposing other actor's styles..

@ Bold - u want to be crucified by KSG fans  Twisted Evil

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum: