Latest topics

Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 16:32

When you have so many voices speaking in your head and all voicing different opinions and views on the same subject - vis   views and opinions on Humsafar's episode, it becomes quite difficult to capture those unfettered wisps of stray thoughts, coalesce them into cogent , streamlined opinion dovetailing into one another ..I have tried my best to capture those elusive, flighty thoughts and string them into a post..Only You can say whether I succeeded or failed in my mission.
let me begin by bringing out the discussions carried with my friends on Humsafar..One of my friend is quite convinced that Sahir is not the biological son of Alvira , hence his distance  - It cud possibly be true  or that he could be the step son of Alvira , deeply indebted to her and overcome with gratitude

Another of my friend remarked that Sahir is not the AYM  of 4L and that he appears as detached ..If Harshad has managed to convey that within 8 days of telecast then Kudos to him for bringing out Sahir so successfully , for you see Sahir is not the Angry young man , He is a detached man, a man whose emotions are very intense but which has withered and in need of rekindling . Sahir is a man who is in his own zone untouched by beauty, affection , a zombie like zone - what put him there ?? Acc to a spoiler , Sahir has a painful past in the form a loved one in a hospital.. Now the question arises who is it? The so called tragedy seems private and intense touching just Sahir whereas his family seems singularly unaffected by it .. So is it Sahir's wife - Does that explain why 4L has bypassed the gust of wind and 'breath stop for a sec' moments  for Arzoo is not intended fr Sahir AT THE MOMENT ?



Coming back to the episode , It was trademark 4L episode with its mix of humor,sensitivity and bit of pathos.
The confrontation of Arzoo and Sahir highlighted the volatile temper of Arzoo clashing with icy cold rage of Sahir As is the norm volatility cannot sustain itself and exhausts itself pretty quickly ..Arzoo flees from the cold hinterland  only to collide with  Zaki who seemed to have sobered up rather quickly and is not suffering any pangs of guilt or fear either ..He is the one who halts her flight from the ice demon, engages in casual flirtation enacted with ease by Sehban Azim  and is perceptive enough to understand that Sahir has come under bomb attack err mobile attack.

Years ago, there came a movie,"Yeh Dillagi" which was a hit - It had Akshay Kumar , Saif Alikhan, Kajol  ..The story in brief wud be a sober, dry, ruthless businessman (Akshay Kumar) & his younger bro (Saif Ali Khan) who is a flirt, party lover and the apple of his mother's eye falls in love with the same girl - Kajol who comes from lower strata ..The match naturally is rejected by the stern and prejudiced mom who entrusts Akshay with the job of buying off Kajol who is a successful model on her own right ( but is a driver's daughter) Akshay comes under the influence of Kajol and in his turn falls in love with Kajol with Kajol reciprocating -  After several twists and turns.. Saif's engagement gets  announced with Kajol ..Saih feeling thankful to AK fr getting the mommy dearest to accept - Now After further twists and turns, truth comes out and AK n Kajol marry...

The Zaki- Sahir- Arzoo track forcefully reminds me of Yeh Dillagi , Although it might not follow the movie in its entirety , the broad baseline of Sahir-Zaki- Arzoo seems similar to YD..Lets see how it plays out..
Zaki seems to be the darling of the house and he in his turn seems to love everybody , He seems to be cheerful, upbeat , caring and comical .Loved the scene between himself and Sahir as well as Ammi..
I must say Sehban Azim has been a surprise for me, I have not seen him before but his natural effusiveness , the goodnatured humor he brings on screen as Zaki plus his rat-atat- sing song delivery bring life to the scenes he features in .

His scenes  has that refreshing air, spontaneity and naturalness that is not yet to be seen in other scenes..I hope this spontaneity spreads and also we get to see more of fun loving Zaki..
My Second fav scene was when Sahir is nonplussed to see Arzoo at his home, opening the door for him.. ever step of his takes her INSIDE the house , further and further inside .. I loved the alignment too.. Alvira  - Arzoo - Sahir in a straight line ... while Alvira stays outside thanks to a frame like border that keeps her out, Arzoo it is who  is closer to him within that Border which has kept his mother out but could not keep Arzoo out..

The BEST scene for me was the office scene .. Humorous whilst the character maintained their temperament, Sahir being the dour, irritated fuming Boss , Arzoo scared , sensible and putting on the brave front while effectively curtailing his outburst ..The way she says, You aren't going to waste your valuable anger on lowly me - thus  putting a strong full stop to Sahir's overwhelming desire to rip her apart  was the best scene  with both performing very well..So was that Brinjal wrapped in Betel leaf ..
The reputation of 4lions to capture poem in a canvas remains intact ..The scene of Sahir  trying to sketch and seeming lost in the beauty of moon.. He looked remote, distant, cold  - perhaps a moon himself who is in need of the sun to warm him .. Just loved the way the camera captured Sahir, lights and the moon ..




P:S
Zaki made a rapid recovery from his drunk state -

Sahir picking up the book by the pool ? what was he intending to do? It was too dark to read, was he planning on sailing paper boats  in that shallow pool or hamam kaana of his?

Does Arzoo take bath , the question arises naturally since I see her in the same outfit from the time she went to sleep - to her attending the office the next day..?


Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 17:24; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re

Post by pallavi on 2014-10-08, 17:04

loved, loved, loved this.......looks like a fab epi yesterday.......i guess....4L and aap mile hue hain(in Kejri's voice) ......they give u enuf stuff to pen such beautiful posts :) ...one of the example---u noticing the alignment within borders and out of it....


pallavi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by sundas on 2014-10-08, 17:05

this is a fabulous piece of writing .. i loved ur take on sahir, loving the mystery behind him, it intrigues me more ..
would request u to write in the show's forum in India forum website.. the readers will love this

sundas
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 17:19

sundas wrote:this is a fabulous piece of writing .. i loved ur take on sahir, loving the mystery behind him, it intrigues me more ..
would request u to write in the show's forum in India forum website.. the readers will love this

Thank You Very Much, Sundas ..True Sahir appears to be the regular kind of guy, elder , responsible  hence so serious kind of guy but beneath that layer, there are strong emotions , shackled and chained ..They are patient but once unleashed..They and Sahir will be unstoppable ..

Thank You for the warm words but I am at home here and You are welcome to come and chat with us any time, hun long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 17:22

so many thoughts Sathu... wonderfully captured. How do you see so much. I must admit that due to my personal circumstances its extremely difficult to find the time to watch an epi properly... I rush through, only paying half a mind and miss a lot of stuff. so its eye opener to read ur posts.

never watched YH but from whats u wrote its a rip-off of the classic movie Sabrina with Humphrey Bogart n Audrey Hepburn. the girl has always been in love with the flirty boy and to get her off his back big bro starts spending time with her.. with both falling for each other in the end.


I agree... the actor playing Zaki is doing well. is the other brother out of the picture for the time being?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by archie_79 on 2014-10-08, 17:35

Beautiful beautiful post Tants


U have so very aptly described Sahir......I was wondering why is Sahir so silent & not violent Twisted Evil   like other 4L heroes.........u have explained it so wonderfully 

I couldnt catch up with the episode properly but I liked the way Aarzoo stopped Sahir in his tracks of wanting to blast he off

I dont think Alvira is Sahir's stepmom, she was genuinely happy when she realized that Sahir forgave Aarzoo.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 17:42

trintring wrote:so many thoughts Sathu... wonderfully captured. How do you see so much. I must admit that due to my personal circumstances its extremely difficult to find the time to watch an epi properly... I rush through, only paying half a mind and miss a lot of stuff. so its eye opener to read ur posts.

never watched YH but from whats u wrote its a rip-off of the classic movie Sabrina with Humphrey Bogart n Audrey Hepburn. the girl has always been in love with the flirty boy and to get her off his back big bro starts spending time with her.. with both falling for each other in the end.


I agree... the actor playing Zaki is doing well. is the other brother out of the picture for the time being?

Thanks Tring Tring ..

Trings.. You can forget close watching for some time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. Your present circumstance will demand all close watching and far watching too...You are Just started  for life long litany of moans, groans and complaints * Howls of wicked laughter*

No in the case of YH, The girl knows him perfectly for who he is and  keeps a distance from the flirty boy ..n falls fr the  serious elder bro N the bro reciprocates it

You know ... I am strongly reminded of Jane eyre and YH while watching HS ..

Let tht  idiot bro stay out of pic.. he could nt act   and brought down the scene..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 17:54

pallavi wrote:loved, loved, loved this.......looks like a fab epi yesterday.......i guess....4L and aap mile hue hain(in Kejri's voice) ......they give u enuf stuff to pen such beautiful posts :) ...one of the example---u noticing the alignment within borders and out of it....

Nahiiiiiii ... U turn master ko kyun yaad kiya bey Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Thanks Pallo Jaan .. I did tell you Y'day was  quite a good epi  with strong 4L touches  whats more Shivya has begun to settle in and  I am thanking god that she is no Shoutty lead.. Her voice is  damn good and her modulation is surprising..

4L shows why it is unsurpassed in romantic presentations..

Kudos to Gorky for the way he is steering the shw

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by archie_79 on 2014-10-08, 17:57

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:so many thoughts Sathu... wonderfully captured. How do you see so much. I must admit that due to my personal circumstances its extremely difficult to find the time to watch an epi properly... I rush through, only paying half a mind and miss a lot of stuff. so its eye opener to read ur posts.

never watched YH but from whats u wrote its a rip-off of the classic movie Sabrina with Humphrey Bogart n Audrey Hepburn. the girl has always been in love with the flirty boy and to get her off his back big bro starts spending time with her.. with both falling for each other in the end.


I agree... the actor playing Zaki is doing well. is the other brother out of the picture for the time being?

Thanks Tring Tring ..

Trings.. You can forget close watching for some time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. Your present circumstance will demand all close watching and far watching too...You are Just started  for life long litany of moans, groans and complaints * Howls of wicked laughter*

No in the case of YH, The girl knows him perfectly for who he is and  keeps a distance from the flirty boy ..n falls fr the  serious elder bro N the bro reciprocates it

You know ... I am strongly reminded of Jane eyre and YH while watching HS ..

Let tht  idiot bro stay out of pic.. he could nt act   and brought down the scene..

There is a 3rd bro  Shocked

Sehban Azim has improved from DMG kya? I had seen BS ka part in that show & BS, even with his raw acting, had overshadowed him completely

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 18:00

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:so many thoughts Sathu... wonderfully captured. How do you see so much. I must admit that due to my personal circumstances its extremely difficult to find the time to watch an epi properly... I rush through, only paying half a mind and miss a lot of stuff. so its eye opener to read ur posts.

never watched YH but from whats u wrote its a rip-off of the classic movie Sabrina with Humphrey Bogart n Audrey Hepburn. the girl has always been in love with the flirty boy and to get her off his back big bro starts spending time with her.. with both falling for each other in the end.


I agree... the actor playing Zaki is doing well. is the other brother out of the picture for the time being?

Thanks Tring Tring ..

Trings.. You can forget close watching for some time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. Your present circumstance will demand all close watching and far watching too...You are Just started  for life long litany of moans, groans and complaints * Howls of wicked laughter*

No in the case of YH, The girl knows him perfectly for who he is and  keeps a distance from the flirty boy ..n falls fr the  serious elder bro N the bro reciprocates it

You know ... I am strongly reminded of Jane eyre and YH while watching HS ..

Let tht  idiot bro stay out of pic.. he could nt act   and brought down the scene..

There is a 3rd bro  Shocked

Sehban Azim has improved from DMG kya? I had seen BS ka part in that show & BS, even with his raw acting, had overshadowed him completely


Anam ka hubby, Shilps ... He is the one who resents Sahir , his mum and everybody.. alvira dislikes him very much too.. I think he is Siraj .. forgot his name

His scenes are quite natural and connects while watching and there is  a ease and connection between him and his co-actors  that reflects onscreen...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by amimus on 2014-10-08, 18:06

Such a lovely post Tants. Its always a pleasure reading you.
You have described Sahir so well, I like his characterization , love his controlled anger .

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 18:14

amimus wrote:Such a lovely post Tants. Its always a pleasure reading you.
You have described Sahir so well, I like his characterization , love his controlled anger .

Thanks Ami Jaan long hug

 Honestly speaking... I had trouble with Sahir initially.. could not get him and was thinking Harshad is not doing it properly ... but it was the airplane incident that begun to open the doors fr Sahir and  I have begun to like both Harshad n Shivya as well as Sehban

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by amimus on 2014-10-08, 18:15

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Such a lovely post Tants. Its always a pleasure reading you.
You have described Sahir so well, I like his characterization , love his controlled anger .

Thanks Ami Jaan long hug

 Honestly speaking... I had trouble with Sahir initially.. could not get him and was thinking Harshad is not doing it properly ... but it was the airplane incident that begun to open the doors fr Sahir and  I have begun to like both Harshad n Shivya as well as Sehban

Yes me too . I like Sehban as Zaki , fun watching him on screen.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 18:20

amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Such a lovely post Tants. Its always a pleasure reading you.
You have described Sahir so well, I like his characterization , love his controlled anger .

Thanks Ami Jaan long hug

 Honestly speaking... I had trouble with Sahir initially.. could not get him and was thinking Harshad is not doing it properly ... but it was the airplane incident that begun to open the doors fr Sahir and  I have begun to like both Harshad n Shivya as well as Sehban

Yes me too . I like Sehban as Zaki , fun watching him on screen.


True when he says..Leaving drinking is so easy ..I have left it 3 times already hppy hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by archie_79 on 2014-10-08, 18:35

Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:so many thoughts Sathu... wonderfully captured. How do you see so much. I must admit that due to my personal circumstances its extremely difficult to find the time to watch an epi properly... I rush through, only paying half a mind and miss a lot of stuff. so its eye opener to read ur posts.

never watched YH but from whats u wrote its a rip-off of the classic movie Sabrina with Humphrey Bogart n Audrey Hepburn. the girl has always been in love with the flirty boy and to get her off his back big bro starts spending time with her.. with both falling for each other in the end.


I agree... the actor playing Zaki is doing well. is the other brother out of the picture for the time being?

Thanks Tring Tring ..

Trings.. You can forget close watching for some time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. Your present circumstance will demand all close watching and far watching too...You are Just started  for life long litany of moans, groans and complaints * Howls of wicked laughter*

No in the case of YH, The girl knows him perfectly for who he is and  keeps a distance from the flirty boy ..n falls fr the  serious elder bro N the bro reciprocates it

You know ... I am strongly reminded of Jane eyre and YH while watching HS ..

Let tht  idiot bro stay out of pic.. he could nt act   and brought down the scene..

There is a 3rd bro  Shocked

Sehban Azim has improved from DMG kya? I had seen BS ka part in that show & BS, even with his raw acting, had overshadowed him completely


Anam ka hubby, Shilps ... He is the one who resents Sahir , his mum and everybody.. alvira dislikes him very much too.. I think he is Siraj .. forgot his name

His scenes are quite natural and connects while watching and there is  a ease and connection between him and his co-actors  that reflects onscreen...

Now who is Anam  Shocked Sorry am not yet conversant with the characters of HS

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 19:05

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks Tring Tring ..

Trings.. You can forget close watching for some time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. Your present circumstance will demand all close watching and far watching too...You are Just started  for life long litany of moans, groans and complaints * Howls of wicked laughter*

No in the case of YH, The girl knows him perfectly for who he is and  keeps a distance from the flirty boy ..n falls fr the  serious elder bro N the bro reciprocates it

You know ... I am strongly reminded of Jane eyre and YH while watching HS ..

Let tht  idiot bro stay out of pic.. he could nt act   and brought down the scene..

There is a 3rd bro  Shocked

Sehban Azim has improved from DMG kya? I had seen BS ka part in that show & BS, even with his raw acting, had overshadowed him completely


Anam ka hubby, Shilps ... He is the one who resents Sahir , his mum and everybody.. alvira dislikes him very much too.. I think he is Siraj .. forgot his name

His scenes are quite natural and connects while watching and there is  a ease and connection between him and his co-actors  that reflects onscreen...

Now who is Anam  Shocked Sorry am not yet conversant with the characters of HS

Anam is the second Bro's wife..very ambitious ... Sahir relies on her to get him out of crunch situations and she does.. Alvira does not like her... Anam wants to be the VP of Sayyara .. and she is doing everything it takes to stop Zaki from becoming the VP ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by amimus on 2014-10-08, 19:06

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Thanks Tring Tring ..

Trings.. You can forget close watching for some time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. Your present circumstance will demand all close watching and far watching too...You are Just started  for life long litany of moans, groans and complaints * Howls of wicked laughter*

No in the case of YH, The girl knows him perfectly for who he is and  keeps a distance from the flirty boy ..n falls fr the  serious elder bro N the bro reciprocates it

You know ... I am strongly reminded of Jane eyre and YH while watching HS ..

Let tht  idiot bro stay out of pic.. he could nt act   and brought down the scene..

There is a 3rd bro  Shocked

Sehban Azim has improved from DMG kya? I had seen BS ka part in that show & BS, even with his raw acting, had overshadowed him completely


Anam ka hubby, Shilps ... He is the one who resents Sahir , his mum and everybody.. alvira dislikes him very much too.. I think he is Siraj .. forgot his name

His scenes are quite natural and connects while watching and there is  a ease and connection between him and his co-actors  that reflects onscreen...

Now who is Anam  Shocked Sorry am not yet conversant with the characters of HS

Anam is the DIL of Alvira and Elder Bhabhi of Sahir.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-08, 20:00

Loved reading u Tants..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 20:14

amimus wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

There is a 3rd bro  Shocked

Sehban Azim has improved from DMG kya? I had seen BS ka part in that show & BS, even with his raw acting, had overshadowed him completely


Anam ka hubby, Shilps ... He is the one who resents Sahir , his mum and everybody.. alvira dislikes him very much too.. I think he is Siraj .. forgot his name

His scenes are quite natural and connects while watching and there is  a ease and connection between him and his co-actors  that reflects onscreen...

Now who is Anam  Shocked Sorry am not yet conversant with the characters of HS

Anam is the DIL of Alvira and Elder Bhabhi of Sahir.

Is she elder or Machli ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by amimus on 2014-10-09, 00:06

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:


Anam ka hubby, Shilps ... He is the one who resents Sahir , his mum and everybody.. alvira dislikes him very much too.. I think he is Siraj .. forgot his name

His scenes are quite natural and connects while watching and there is  a ease and connection between him and his co-actors  that reflects onscreen...

Now who is Anam  Shocked Sorry am not yet conversant with the characters of HS

Anam is the DIL of Alvira and Elder Bhabhi of Sahir.

Is she elder or Machli ?
I think she did say Badi Bahu, as in the 3rd episode.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by sonia1 on 2014-10-09, 06:23

Beautiful analysis Sathya.
Liked Zaki and Arzoo today. And as for Sahir, glad to hear that our thoughts are alike :)
Thanks for the PM

sonia1
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-02-23
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-09, 19:02

Wonderful Tanthya, you are arousing my mind to think deep now.

Sahir might not be Alvira 'son' hmm now that's deep thinking.

I also thought of the Sahir Zaki and Arzoo equation from the way he said she is different from all the others and also telling she is his responsibility now his mum dearest did not approved that by her looks.
But she find interesting why Sahir did not do anything to Arzoo when she hit him with the phone scratch 

Sahir's wife also possible and could it be the reason why there is a conflict of Arzoo's father and his second wife storyline scratch

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 19:21

sonia1 wrote:Beautiful analysis Sathya.
Liked Zaki and Arzoo today. And as for Sahir, glad to hear that our thoughts are alike :)
Thanks for the PM

Thank You , Hun long hug

Zaki is entertaining  and keeps the momentum smooth and light.. Liked him when he said , " I Got wet in rain, So my jokes are sick" hppy hppy hppy

Always a pleasure , hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by trintring on 2014-10-09, 19:24

zaki was really good today... loved the scene between him n Alvira-Arzoo. The look on Alvira's face when he says u have beaten mum. Sems like there's an easy rapport between him and the others so the scenes flow nicely.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-09, 19:25

Nanayaa...u brought a good point.....mebbe Arzoo's father and Sahir's mysterious person has a back story....it will make a interesting track.......

i guess precap suggested.....Sahir asking about her relation with that man na?? i forgot his name....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum