Latest topics

Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Humsafars - The Perennial Sangam begins

Post by trintring on 2014-10-09, 19:28

pollyanna wrote:Nanayaa...u brought a good point.....mebbe Arzoo's father and Sahir's mysterious person has a back story....it will make a interesting track.......

i guess precap suggested.....Sahir asking about her relation with that man na?? i forgot his name....

Sarfaraz

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-09, 19:29

trintring wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Nanayaa...u brought a good point.....mebbe Arzoo's father and Sahir's mysterious person has a back story....it will make a interesting track.......

i guess precap suggested.....Sahir asking about her relation with that man na?? i forgot his name....

Sarfaraz

long hug thanks Trin :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 19:36

My  Darling Buddiess.....

ever thought about that Brinjal in betel ??   Reduxiation shuru kiya jaaye

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 19:54

trintring wrote:zaki was really good today... loved the scene between him n Alvira-Arzoo. The look on Alvira's face when he says u have beaten mum. Sems like there's an easy rapport between him and the others so the scenes flow nicely.
I was thinking the same, Trings.. He seems to have good rapport with all and his scenes comes out quite natural

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-09, 20:04

Yes......Sathu......actually when i read abt it...thot of asking u....phir got busy in work......really want to know......tells tells

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 20:06

pollyanna wrote:Yes......Sathu......actually when i read abt it...thot of asking u....phir got busy in work......really want to know......tells tells
As if I would ... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 20:16

Nanayaa623 wrote:Wonderful Tanthya, you are arousing my mind to think deep now.

Sahir might not be Alvira 'son' hmm now that's deep thinking.

I also thought of the Sahir Zaki and Arzoo equation from the way he said she is different from all the others and also telling she is his responsibility now his mum dearest did not approved that by her looks.
But she find interesting why Sahir did not do anything to Arzoo when she hit him with the phone scratch 

Sahir's wife also possible and could it be the reason why there is a conflict of Arzoo's father and his second wife storyline scratch
Thank You, Sweetie...

It is 4 Lions, they tend to give us meat to chew ...

May or may not be ... But Alvira is someone who is socially conscious and her maternall instinct comes secondary to it..although  Zaki may be her blind spot.. needs few more days to get things sorted ..

That is a fresh line of thought ...  At present anything is possible, we got to see how  Sarfaraz angle gets played out..

Will wait to see u making posts on HS too, sweetie ..I m sure u will bring in ur intriguing angle making us rethink our own theories

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-09, 20:22

i so knew that  Evil or Very Mad

ok lemme try.....brinjal in betel ..right...

betel is creeper plant, has medicinal values......but when used with tobacco, can become harmful---paan ....also it leaves stains ....and is quite auspicious too....

brinjal also needs support for growth.....its a fruit but has always been known as vegetable and is quite healthy....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 20:24

pollyanna wrote:i so knew that  Evil or Very Mad

ok lemme try.....brinjal in betel ..right...

betel is creeper plant, has medicinal values......but when used with tobacco, can become harmful---paan ....also it leaves stains ....and is quite auspicious too....

brinjal also needs support for growth.....its a fruit but has always been known as vegetable and is quite healthy....
what was brinj?? Raw or burnt? shape

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-09, 21:13

Errr......uske liye epi dekhna hoga sathu :(  yet to watch it :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-09, 21:14

pollyanna wrote:Errr......uske liye epi dekhna hoga sathu :(  yet to watch it :P

Leaf, Brinj, color, symbolism.... see I have given u all the answersssss    - I am such a good girl peace

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-09, 21:38

Yeah right......  Rolling Eyes

and u think i can decipher it  lazee

green and purple......green for life,but purple??

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nrp77 on 2014-10-10, 09:02

Great analysis! I haven't seen Yeh Dillagi, but I know it's a remake of Sabrina which I absolutely loved! Yes, I can definitely see the Zaki/Sahir/Aarzoo trio going that route! One thing you said stuck out to me and got me thinking... Alvira could quite possibly be Sahir's stepson which would make sense b/c I get this strange vibe from her and this could explain it. He shows her respect, but I feel like something is lacking there b/w Alvira and Sahir. Sahir is a dutiful son and Alvira just doesn't seem as nurturing as a typical mother who dotes on her son and his success. The dynamics are interesting and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds...

Nrp77
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 15:17

Nrp77 wrote:Great analysis! I haven't seen Yeh Dillagi, but I know it's a remake of Sabrina which I absolutely loved! Yes, I can definitely see the Zaki/Sahir/Aarzoo trio going that route! One thing you said stuck out to me and got me thinking... Alvira could quite possibly be Sahir's stepson which would make sense b/c I get this strange vibe from her and this could explain it. He shows her respect, but I feel like something is lacking there b/w Alvira and Sahir. Sahir is a dutiful son and Alvira just doesn't seem as nurturing as a typical mother who dotes on her son and his success. The dynamics are interesting and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds...
Thank You Nrp ..

As yet the show is Nascent..I guess it will take few more episodes fr things to get clearer...Yes.. I always felt tht there was a distinct lack of maternal  feeling in Alvira .. HUmsafars is turning engrossing

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum