Latest topics

The smile that still lingers....:)

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-08, 18:44

When was the last time you smiled involuntarily while watching an episode....A slow lazy smile that still lingered at the corner of your lips even after the episode had finished. Well that's what happened to me while I watched yesterday's episode.

The office scene where Arzoo comes to meet Sahir is my favourite. Both the actors haven't overdone it. Arzoo slowly telling him sorry for the things she had done and his impatience for her to finish and leave his cabin was beautifully enacted. Finally the shock on his face when she reveals that it's good that they met and spoke since she is going to work for him was too good.

Sahir is still a puzzle to me. While the whole family is around him he is still detached from them. What could be the reason for such a detachment?

Zaki lightens up the screen with his awesome acting. 


Looking forward to tonight's episode...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 19:30

Sharmi.... I'm reading u after ages!!! Hugs baby long hug

Oh I so missed reading you... beautifully written. I liked that scene as well... also because Shivya acted decently there. Her voice is actually quite good.. she controls it rather well... does not become too shrill or anything. Her face fails to register a lot of the emotions but I have hope....

Sahir is meant to be a puzzle... which will slowly get assembled and we will finally get the full picture... whereas we read Arzoo like an open book.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-08, 23:04

sharmibalan wrote:When was the last time you smiled involuntarily while watching an episode....A slow lazy smile that still lingered at the corner of your lips even after the episode had finished. Well that's what happened to me while I watched yesterday's episode.

The office scene where Arzoo comes to meet Sahir is my favourite. Both the actors haven't overdone it. Arzoo slowly telling him sorry for the things she had done and his impatience for her to finish and leave his cabin was beautifully enacted. Finally the shock on his face when she reveals that it's good that they met and spoke since she is going to work for him was too good.

Sahir is still a puzzle to me. While the whole family is around him he is still detached from them. What could be the reason for such a detachment?

Zaki lightens up the screen with his awesome acting. 


Looking forward to tonight's episode...:)
Sharmi, I really agree with you it was a good one. hpee

Very soon we shall solve Sahir puzzle too as story unfolds. Zaki just makes me laugh when I see him.

I was thinking  yesterday that the way he and Arzoo both keep bumping into each other in strange ways there is not going to be two brothers falling for the same woman huh scratch scratch scratch issue here.Well lets see.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-08, 23:23

Aaah Sharmi long hug my heart smiles and it lingers..to see you writing hpee the episode was nice too.Moments that stay with u after thecepi are the ones that push the story in a way that leads one to believe that's where the story is headed..until we r surprised by the makers and thrown for a loop yet again ...yes liking Arzoo and her interactions with both brothers.. Who are equally doing their job well..Sehban and Harshad..still staying on this safar with u long hug

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-09, 14:02

trintring wrote:Sharmi.... I'm reading u after ages!!! Hugs baby long hug

Oh I so missed reading you... beautifully written. I liked that scene as well... also because Shivya acted decently there. Her voice is actually quite good.. she controls it rather well... does not become too shrill or anything. Her face fails to register a lot of the emotions but I have hope....

Sahir is meant to be a puzzle... which will slowly get assembled and we will finally get the full picture... whereas we read Arzoo like an open book.
Hi Trin...:) long hug  I know after a long time na...

Yes her voice modulation is good ..I think given time she would be able to emote well...fingers crossed....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-09, 14:02

enjoyed reading u Sharmi..  long hug

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-09, 14:06

Nanayaa623 wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:When was the last time you smiled involuntarily while watching an episode....A slow lazy smile that still lingered at the corner of your lips even after the episode had finished. Well that's what happened to me while I watched yesterday's episode.

The office scene where Arzoo comes to meet Sahir is my favourite. Both the actors haven't overdone it. Arzoo slowly telling him sorry for the things she had done and his impatience for her to finish and leave his cabin was beautifully enacted. Finally the shock on his face when she reveals that it's good that they met and spoke since she is going to work for him was too good.

Sahir is still a puzzle to me. While the whole family is around him he is still detached from them. What could be the reason for such a detachment?

Zaki lightens up the screen with his awesome acting. 


Looking forward to tonight's episode...:)
Sharmi, I really agree with you it was a good one. hpee

Very soon we shall solve Sahir puzzle too as story unfolds. Zaki just makes me laugh when I see him.

I was thinking  yesterday that the way he and Arzoo both keep bumping into each other in strange ways there is not going to be two brothers falling for the same woman huh scratch scratch scratch issue here.Well lets see.
Hi Nanayaa... long hug

Iam hoping too that there shouldn't be a love triangle....couple more episodes will give us a clear idea....

The actor who plays Zaki is too good na...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-09, 14:08

Maria J wrote:enjoyed reading u Sharmi..  long hug
Thanks Maria...:) are u watching as we'll...

Hugs love long hug

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-09, 14:09

Shegarf71 wrote:Aaah Sharmi long hug my heart smiles and it lingers..to see you writing hpee the episode was nice too.Moments that stay with u after thecepi are the ones that push the story in a way that leads one to believe that's where the story is headed..until we r surprised by the makers and thrown for a loop yet again ...yes liking Arzoo and her interactions with both brothers.. Who are equally doing their job well..Sehban and Harshad..still staying on this safar with u long hug
Meenu... long hug

Completely agree 100 percent...

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 770
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re

Post by pallavi on 2014-10-09, 14:45

Sharmi...hugs darling...have been waiting to read u....and yes...i so want to seee their office nok zhok.......

we r into 3rd week now...hopefully...enigma of Sahir will get de layered soon.....

pallavi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The smile that still lingers....:)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum