Their destination is unknown
Yet they kick and scream
Yet they put up a fight
In this cruel crazy world
Each one does The Dance of Life

SHEGARFS ...The Dance of Life...Humsafars Diaries

There are burdens everywhere.

A burden of intolerance ..
One that lives inside of Saahir Choudhary.One that does not let him put up with the tiniest disturbance on his military like routine.He won't stand for any changes in his schedule,unless it was him that made or asked for it to be changed.It almost makes one feel like there was a time in life where no one gave Saahir the time of day.Almost like he was put down,like a insignificant ant on the ground.It feels like someone squashed a young man under their heel and out rose this steely armored man...who could not be moved.His whole posture speaks of pride,arrogance and his eyes..his eyes look at the world in disgust..not in wonder.He appears all knowing of the heartless world,the evil that lurks within the hearts of humans.And he lives like he knows no one can be trusted.He wants to be in control.He wants to be the one who wins every time and he wants to be that looks like he's doing you a favor by letting you be in his presence.That man speaks volumes in his stride.In his silence.And in his gaze.He's not worried if you understood him...he wants you to worry about whether HE UNDERSTOOD YOU!

A burden of responsibility...
This one is so common to us all.Its the forms it takes that differentiates our experiences and our understanding of this word..Responsibility.

The simple and honest Arzoo Khan..isn't devoid of burdens either.Yes,she is young,sweet and has a smile on her face most times.Don't be fooled by her complacent exterior for under it lies a set of shoulder carrying the weight of her own world.The early years merged into the adult years...she may never have had the bliss of being a child.Her respect for life isn't confused with her being timid.She is not shy but mannerful.She knows what she has to achieve..it's as clear as day!She has kept a tight hold on her dreams and worked hard towards her goal.Its not really about herself though.Its the desire to bring honor and respect to her family..her mother and her sisters.To establish that being a household of women is a blessing not a curse.She learnt early of the shallow thinking of many,but still she is naive to the the big bad wolf called big city.She knows she is the one to take care of the home.One thing Arzoo Khan won't stand for Allah Knows!And that is bad behavior and impoliteness!And help her God..cause that's exactly what she is going to face!

A Burden of Perfection and The Blunder of Imperfection...

Alvira Choudhary..at least I believe that's her name,isn't removed from her burdens either.She has enough to last her the rest of her life.Yes,she s successful and wealthy.And yes,she has it all!But there is so much to take care of!A wandering son in Zaki and a dominant Daughter in Law,Anam.Both equally daunting tasks.Alvira begum seems astute.Doesn't seem like a lot could shake her being.Like a soldier who has been through several wars.The scars that have healed or she has hidden only surface when the weakest link to her existence..her son Zaki is brought in front of her.She seems to have worn many hats.A homemaker,A provider and A Socialite.Society means a lot to her I think.Status is vital.At least that's what I felt watching her.Somewhere,I see a glimmer of trying to repair damages that she may have caused.She has brought up Saahir as well...Is Saahir her son or not is hard to tell.She has moulded and polished him to be the star player he is today.But he can never refuse her.That tells a story untold.There is no ease in their interactions.Almost like a stiff business deal being cut between them.Albeit Alvira is warm and appears "fond" of Saahir,there a lot missing in her being a "Mother".What stood out for me is Anam's statement about "her maternal instincts have suddenly kicked in for her son"!!Tells a lot about the woman...makes one think she had not utilized her maternal love prior.So,did she blunder in completing her role as mother..The husband seems missing..is he dead?Much to unfold.Did Alvira's requirement to be a provider and socialite interfere with the role of being Mother?

The Burden of Achievement and The Blunder of Greed

Anam Choudhary..Go getter,social climber and ruthless to gain her needs.Thats what she appears to be.But there's a drive.She seems to work hard.She seems to want success very badly.But that does not make her"BAD".Its easy to dislike someone so judgmental and rude.Cut throat in her approach..Anam does step over a lot of people to get to the goal.But hey!She had to WORK FOR IT.She rightly seems to think Hard Work=Promotion and rise in the company she has so dedicatedly given her years to.Yes,she has achieved and feels the need to achieve more.She has a husband..Alvira's other son.But apparently,as per some comments she is dominant in that relationship.It shouldn't surprise any of us.The only time I would raise a finger in protest of Anam's actions is the underhanded scheming.But I feel that she feels powerless to cause a wedge between Saahir and his mother Alvira.I too some how see the unfairness of pushing Zaki when he has never raised a finger to help in the progress of Saiyaara.Anams opinions are justified and her feelings too.But certainly not her actions in case of drugging Zaki.Theres a fine line between Want and Greed..that's when greed takes over and destroys a persons rationality and takes over their humanity.Anam,in desperation to stay on top,in the forefront may make many blunders that cause her to fall in the eyes of Saahir.She has worked way too hard to let that happen..I hope she remembers that.Another blunder on Anam's part is Vanity....self obssession..I.Me,My..but that comes with a package as stunning as her...but beauty is further enhanced by humility..and I don't see it arriving on her station..any time soon.

The Burden of Expectation....

That's what Zaki Choudhary faces each day of his life.Don't know if he was always compared to the perfect Saahir.He's pretty clear about one thing..he likes women!The only one who has an expectation of him..his mother,Alvira.He hides behind his lazy,lover boy personality.But I feel somewhere really far inside of him,Zaki has buried a hurt and dejected little boy who looked for the love and approval of his dear ones.Do Saahir and Zaki have a relationship?Its hard to tell how deep..there was a glimmer of care somewhere....but I do see that he feels looked down upon by his own family.His bhabhi,considers him worthless and with no talent or capability.His mother trying to find the smallest capability and promote it.He's almost made peace with it it seems.Hes just let the worlds opinion of him remain true.Its the best way of not being hurt.So he carries the veneer well hoping if he provides nothing people may expect nothing..but so is the world Zaki,it won't leave you alone my dear.However,I feel Zaki will be an important ally if he were to pick sides in family politics.He doesn't seem to be one to be brain washed into anything.

Blunders...oh yes blunders...
Those that meant most to Saahir...the ruin of a most important presentation.One that he proudly wanted tucked under his belt as a victory..the Coveted Bridal Dress...now a mark in history on his Saiyaara!Not going to go well...Blunders on part of Arzoo..being attracted to the brilliance of that dress.Only to be trapped in that cage.Only to bring shame to the show.Only to raise the hate of Saahir.Only to be considered clumsy and a hinderance in the shining moment that it was to be.Saahir had already had enough embarrassment due to Zaki tripping and carrying on under the influence.But here was more for him to deal with!
For Alvira,yet another defeat at her sons behaviour..more shame and shock.How much will it take to control Zaki?
For Anam so proud of her contraption.That remote control that was to be the coolest concept to reveal the dress.It didn't work when it was most needed.A moment marred for Anam too.Gosh!How many people did this event disappoint and embarrass..including Arzoo herself!

The safar continues...See you at the other side of the episode soon

Last edited by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 16:12; edited 2 times in total

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Re: HUMSAFARS:OCT.6th 2014:OF BLUNDERS AND BURDENS..ALLAH KNOWS

Post by trintring on 2014-10-08, 19:38

oh wow this show is bringing out all the writer... me loving it.

Very nicely written... such detailed thoughts on every main character. Man now a days I only watch halfheartedly when I get a chance. Atleast u lovely ladies are here to explain things to me.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-08, 19:41

Zaki is going to be the key player in later stages , The vital and tiny cog without which the huge machine comes to a standstill

Alvira is the most intriguing package - Still waters runs deep applies to her as well as Sahir..Both seem to be stuck in a time wrap... their present day actions guided by the  incidents/actions/reactions of the past... They are not living for today but are trying to redeem the past  , a past where they have supposedly failed ...

Arzoo is naive and fearless..she knws her goals and is selfish .. Her wants are for her mom n her sisters ... she knows there are lots riding  on her and she is not stepping back from it..

I am liking how Shivya is filling into that role... She has begun to improve  within a span of 8 episodes .. I just hope she continues to evolve through and through..

It has been ages since I read you Meenu * atleast it feels like that*

waiting fr more

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-08, 19:45

Beautiful look in each of the characters Meenu.. such a pleasure to read you

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-08, 20:46

Wow, Wow, Wow ! Meenu, I don't remember ever reading your post like this it is amazing!!! You have defined all the characters so well.

I have a clear picture of all of them more now due to the limitation in the language also. Thanks. 

Hoping more is coming my way.

Kiss

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-08, 21:46

Enjoyed reading u Meenu.. do write more..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 00:22

trintring wrote:oh wow this show is bringing out all the writer... me loving it.

Very nicely written... such detailed thoughts on every main character. Man now a days I only watch halfheartedly when I get a chance. Atleast u lovely ladies are here to explain things to me.

Dearest Tring,I always look for lil Calvin in his white underwear...and here u are long hug
Thank you for reading that lengthy post..but really there was so much to say hppy aap saath saath rehna...humsafar Banke o musaafir..kuch hum kahenge,kuch tum kahoge...aur bas kehte sunte..baaton...baaton mein safar guzar jayega long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 15:57

slmu wrote:Beautiful look in each of the characters Meenu.. such a pleasure to read you

Thanks so much Shanthi long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 15:59

Nanayaa623 wrote:Wow, Wow, Wow ! Meenu, I don't remember ever reading your post like this it is amazing!!! You have defined all the characters so well.

I have a clear picture of all of them more now due to the limitation in the language also. Thanks. 

Hoping more is coming my way.

Kiss

Hey. Nanayaa, long hug thank sooo much for reading..it was a really long post hppy I hope to be able to write more..excited about upcoming episodes Clap

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 16:00

Maria J wrote:Enjoyed reading u Meenu.. do write more..

Thanks Maria long hug will try my best hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 16:05

Tanthya wrote:Zaki is going to be the key player in later stages , The vital and tiny cog without which the huge machine comes to a standstill

Alvira is the most intriguing package - Still waters runs deep applies to her as well as Sahir..Both seem to be stuck in a time wrap... their present day actions guided by the  incidents/actions/reactions of the past... They are not living for today but are trying to redeem the past  , a past where they have supposedly failed ...

Arzoo is naive and fearless..she knws her goals and is selfish .. Her wants are for her mom n her sisters ... she knows there are lots riding  on her and she is not stepping back from it..

I am liking how Shivya is filling into that role... She has begun to improve  within a span of 8 episodes .. I just hope she continues to evolve through and through..

It has been ages since I read you Meenu * atleast it feels like that*

waiting fr more

Hugs Tants long hug thanks sooo much for being here.Yes,I agree on Zaki.A vital character he very well may prove to be.With Alvira,it's very interesting.With Anam..at least it's transparent we know what she will react to.Redeeming the past? study hmm yes I guess you are right...still need clarity on Arzoo..what more is she like..I know we all are puzzled by Saahir..but I know we will be shown his background...I'm hoping it will unravel more of Arzoo too.Shivya is unusual..I like her..I need her to be a little more facially expressive..but she is adorable..so it helps hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdipk on 2014-10-09, 20:48

Mennamma:*ohg*:.. I love the way you described the characters. But only one character I like in this serials is,so far, Mr. Flirt..Hehe.. That actor is doing a great job..Mom is ok.. HC is good.. Bhabhi overacts a bit.. And the girl.. Allah knows when she is going to start using those big eyes of hers.. No expression.. Nothing..:(

Great to see the IPK-ians here.. Hugs and kisses girls.

Gdipk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-09, 22:14

Gdipk wrote:Mennamma:*ohg*:.. I love the way you described the characters. But only one character I like in this serials is,so far, Mr. Flirt..Hehe.. That actor is doing a great job..Mom is ok.. HC is good.. Bhabhi overacts a bit.. And the girl.. Allah knows when she is going to start using those big eyes of hers.. No expression.. Nothing..:(

Great to see the IPK-ians here.. Hugs and kisses girls.

Laad GD Shocked affraid Kiss Allah knows..I'm so happy to see u here hug1 Yes me too liking Zacky hppy Arzoo KO express karne ki Arzoo hum bhi rakhte hain hppy keep visiting.. It feels like home to see all of u here long hug

Last edited by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-10, 15:19; edited 1 time in total

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-10-10, 12:06

Finally got to read the whole post. Fantastic Meenu, such a wonderful insight of every character,  loved it.
Look forward to read more of you

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-10, 22:51

amimus wrote:Finally got to read the whole post. Fantastic Meenu, such a wonderful insight of every character,  loved it.

long hug Thanks Ami Kiss I hope to oblige hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-10, 22:53

Shegarf71 wrote:
amimus wrote:Finally got to read the whole post. Fantastic Meenu, such a wonderful insight of every character,  loved it.

Dhinka chika dhinka chika , ye ye ye yeyeyeyeye Party1 Dance

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-10, 22:58

Tanthya wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:

Dhinka chika dhinka chika , ye ye ye yeyeyeyeye Party1 Dance

SHAAAAANNNNTHHHHH... I said I HOPE Evil or Very Mad

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars